PDA

View Full Version : More bad news for Warren Jeffs...

Catty1
08-05-2011, 11:00 AM
http://content.comicskingdom.net/Bizarro/Bizarro.20110805_small.gif

lvpets2002
08-05-2011, 11:15 AM
:rolleyes: I think they need to lock him & all of them up for life.. To me they are the same as Child Molesters.. :mad:

wombat2u2004
08-05-2011, 11:50 AM
http://content.comicskingdom.net/Bizarro/Bizarro.20110805_small.gif

"Oh dear. I think that might be a sin. Let me check the book."

Marigold2
08-07-2011, 01:55 AM
He is a child rapist. Having sex with a wimpering 12 year old is RAPE.
Hiding behind religion.............. All too common now a days.
He is not the only one to blame.
Her mother is equally at fault.
She was probably raped at 12 herself.
She hated it too.
And yet she allowed this to happen to her daughter.
She failed to take a stand.
To protect a child.
Brainwashed. Bull****.
Coward yes. She is a coward.
And she should go to jail for allowing this and all her children should be taken from her.
No excuses.
Once an adult you have free choice, if you fail to take it, fine be a fool but don't allow rape to be your childs future.
If there is a hell, she will be hot.

moosmom
08-07-2011, 11:01 AM
I watch "Sister Wives" and am amazed how this guy justifies polygamy. He's got 4 woman he THINKS he's married to. Legally, the only woman he is actually married to is Meri, his wife of over 20 years. He picked up 3 other women on the way. The "4th Sister Wife" is now pregnant with his kid. His quote is "Love should be shared, not divided". He's a selfish pig who likes "double dipping" plain and simple. The only difference between Cody and Warren Jeffs is Cody never had sex with a minor, or one of his children.

Marigold2, right on!!

pomtzu
08-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Re: Sister Wives

IMO Kody is a pompous a$$ who is way too full of himself, and views himself as a stud muffin. On the other hand, he is providing well for his wives and children and is really bringing no harm to anyone. I say let them be to live their lives as they see fit, just so long as no harm is coming to the children and nobody is being brainwashed.

boomersooner
08-07-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm about to finish the book, Stolen Innocence, about a girl raised in Rulon Jeff's then Warren Jeff's compounds....Because she was a strong willed girl and the fact that her brothers were all sent away, she was wed to her 19 year old first cousin, whom she hated....They would take the underage brides out into the boonies to perform their ceremonies. This girl is happy now, living in Oregon, but she was the one who helped bring the charges against him a while back....Rape is all it is....even the girls who are "of age" don't have a clue what sex is or how babies are conceived or what happens in a married relationship. They are told all of their young lives that boys are snakes and visa versa. The young boys are mistreated, too, because they find some trumped up reason to banish them because they want all of the girls for the old codgers because you can't get into Heaven unless you have at least 3 wives...The young teenage boys just have to leave and try to make it in a world they know nothing about.....disgusting....

wombat2u2004
08-08-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm about to finish the book, Stolen Innocence, about a girl raised in Rulon Jeff's then Warren Jeff's compounds....Because she was a strong willed girl and the fact that her brothers were all sent away, she was wed to her 19 year old first cousin, whom she hated....They would take the underage brides out into the boonies to perform their ceremonies. This girl is happy now, living in Oregon, but she was the one who helped bring the charges against him a while back....Rape is all it is....even the girls who are "of age" don't have a clue what sex is or how babies are conceived or what happens in a married relationship. They are told all of their young lives that boys are snakes and visa versa. The young boys are mistreated, too, because they find some trumped up reason to banish them because they want all of the girls for the old codgers because you can't get into Heaven unless you have at least 3 wives...The young teenage boys just have to leave and try to make it in a world they know nothing about.....disgusting....

You know, it makes me wonder if any of those cretins who run those cults have any real religion.
It's bloody disgusting what they get away with.

pomtzu
08-09-2011, 12:10 PM
Sentence is in - he got life plus 20!!! Even that's too easy for this low-life.........:mad:

Unfortunately that is only cutting one tentacle off of the octopus - and even that will grow back.

It's going to take a lot more than putting one sicko away, to put an end to this cult. There are more waiting in the wings to fill Jeffs shoes.

Catty1
08-09-2011, 01:50 PM
pom, let's hope that there are more law officials waiting to pounce on those creeps in the wings - and that the women and girls have learned from this. Hopefully even one will have courage to speak up if and when this happens again.

I don't believe for a moment these "men" are religious - they are pedophiles and sickos who are able to use this faith to their sick advantage. :mad:

wombat2u2004
08-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Unfortunately that is only cutting one tentacle off of the octopus - and even that will grow back.

Well maybe they are cutting off the wrong tentacle.
If it was me holding the knife, the correct tentacle would be cut off, along with his little hanging twin brains that are in close proximity of said tentacle. :D
"A little nick here, a little nick there. Oh look !!!! A new door knocker for the madam in the house with the red light. Sew the bast**d up Igor."

boomersooner
08-10-2011, 06:01 AM
Well, hopefully, he'll be put in the prison general population. I've heard and read that prisoners do not like child molesters at all, so maybe he'll get his just desserts....As far as some of these women changing, we can only hope so, but they are sooooooo brainwashed to be afraid of the outside world.

pomtzu
08-10-2011, 10:55 AM
pom, let's hope that there are more law officials waiting to pounce on those creeps in the wings - and that the women and girls have learned from this. Hopefully even one will have courage to speak up if and when this happens again.

From listening to what the people who have managed to escape the grips of this cult are saying, that trying to report what was going on behind those walls was a futile effort, since the law enforcement in the area was part of the whole sick ring.

And unfortunately, the thousands of women and children still there (and men too), are now viewing Jeffs as a martyr, and are more determined then ever to carry on under another "prophet". It's sad to see how well that they have been brainwashed.

Wom: You didn't disappointment me, yet again! :p:D