PDA

View Full Version : CONNECTICUT: 2 CH adult kitties

phesina
08-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Thank you for anything any of you can do:

------------>
PLEASE CROSSPOST THIS LINK PLEASE ON FACEBOOK ALSO TO NETWORK THESE KITTIES ALSO PLEASE : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.156560217753679.38369.100001991066500

PlEASE CONTACT ME!!!!! ABAL
[email protected], chkitties (AT) hotmail.com

2 CH Kitties (CEREBELLAR HYPOPLASIA KITTIES, WOBBLEY KITTIES) need new home or rescue in Connecticut!!
Mojo and Wobols. Here are two pictures so far. You may wonder why Mojo is wearing a sweater -- welll he has long soft beautiful fur that gets horrible mats if it gets too long, so every 6 months he gets a haircut. The first couple weeks (in the fall and spring) he wears his sweater so he doesn't get cold. The second picture is the two of them snuggled up together, which they do quite often. They are VERY attached to each other so I would prefer them to stay together. They are both super friendly. Both tolerate dogs very well, although Mojo really likes dogs and will go out of his way to be near them. We lived with a Great Dane for a while that was Mojo's buddy, and the two slept together quite often.

Wobols - Approximately 5 years old. He gets around well, although seems to have trouble with his back legs - but can walk and 'jog'. He uses a litter box, although a box with higher walls (such as a covered box) is best for him as he has to lie down to relieve himself and occasionally (very rarely) will overshoot the wall of a low box. He is neutered, and is due to go in shortly for his yearly exam so that will be taken care of before he goes anywhere. I don't know if he has ever had a combo test? I adopted him when he was a year old and that wasn't mentioned to me. He is very friendly and loveable, a little shy at first when it comes to meeting people or animals but he warms up very quickly. He likes dogs once he gets to know them, but has no trouble at all letting them know if they are too close to him.

Mojo - Approximately 3 years old. He also gets around well. He seems to have trouble w/ his front legs but he has no trouble gettting around. He can walk, run, and climb onto furniture. He has no trouble using a littler box at all. He is also neutered, and is also due to go in for his yearly exam very soon. (but at this time both cats are up to date with all shots) . I also am not aware of him having a combo test. He is super friendly, loves everyone and loves to play. He loves dogs, and sometimes seems to prefer their company over people or Wobols. He loves to be picked up, and will literally just go limp in your arms when you carry him -- sort of like a ragdoll.

They are not siblings. And the reason why I will need to find another location for the cats is due to the economy, two of my family members will be coming to live with me for an extended period of time ( at least 2 years) and one of them is extremely allergic to cats. Unfortunately I live in a 1200 SF 2 bedroom condo - so there isn't a lot of room to separate the people from the cats. :-(

I would definitely give a donation to any rescue group that wound up taking them, although I would prefer to keep them here until my family moves in (rather than put them in a strange place.) We are still working on the timing of the move, but it will most likely be in the next couple of months. And my boys will NEVER be put in danger, I am very protective of these two and would never put them in a situation where that could occur.

phesina
09-28-2011, 12:32 PM
As of last Saturday (Sept. 24), these two guys are still looking for a new home.

If you can help.. even if by passing this message on to others who might be able to adopt them.. , please do so. Thank you so much!