PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Boys

wombat2u2004
08-04-2011, 09:31 AM
Proof that you can't underestimate the creativeness of Newfoundland
boys for mischief.
Considering all the brilliant, devious minds we had in high school, I don't know how we missed doing this..............

At a high school in Grand Bank , a group of students played a
prank....they let three goats loose inside the school. But before turning
them loose, they painted numbers on the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.
School Administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/21/017f115fe8983b02be525f27f8b3af80.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/814431)

Lilith Cherry
08-04-2011, 09:34 AM
ROFLAMO!! That is real Newfie ingenuity!

happylabs
08-04-2011, 12:14 PM
LOL! That gave me a real laugh out loud too. I am going to post this on FB later. Love the goat pic.

Bonny
08-04-2011, 12:20 PM
Maybe the school administrator was goat number 3 & didn't know it?

Vette
08-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Made me laugh out loud :D

its such light hearted humor that its cute

kittycats_delight
08-04-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm a newfie myself. Born on the rock & lived there most my life. But only a 'bayman' would ever think to do something like this. It's only the folks in the small towns 'out around the bay' as we say ( cause you can be sure if you aren't from St. John's then you are from some bay whether is it Conception Bay, Bonavista Bay, Fortune Bay, Trinity Bay or any of the numerous other bays. lol) that would pull a prank using farm animals or is some cases FISH.

My ex's nephew really did have too much time on his hands. The little **** spent a week trying to get the measurement of the drawer in his teacher's desk. He then spent a few days putting together a shallow tub to fit inside it that wouldn't leak. He showed up at school more than an hour early to be sure she wouldn't catch him and fitted this desk drawer with the container, partially filled it and deposited a load of jellyfish inside it. The teacher usually kept her chalk & things like pens etc in there. So, when she reached inside (without looking) instead of coming up with chalk she felt only slimey jelly fish. Needless to say she flipped out. Everyone cracked up and the little monster got away with it too cause he told NO ONE he was doing it. So when questioned about no one knew anything.

lvpets2002
08-05-2011, 03:43 PM
:p That was a good prank.. Too Funny..

wombat2u2004
08-06-2011, 09:43 AM
I'm a newfie myself. Born on the rock & lived there most my life.

I know how you feel. No matter where you go on the rock you just can't get away from the relatives eh ??? :p

Marigold2
08-07-2011, 01:17 AM
LOL looking for number 3. LOL oh that is great.
So is the fish one.
Now why didn't I think of that?

dukedogsmom
08-07-2011, 11:57 AM
That's hilarious! I'm having a good chuckle.