PDA

View Full Version : It's me Kiri

Barbara
08-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Dear friends can you believe I have been Cat of the Day and only my very best friends noticed?
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=168981
I just cannot believe that everyone thought a wonderful proud cat like me can only be a boy. I suppose this is the reason why my brother Orion got so many celebration mails and only my very best friends noticed me.
I don't think that is ok.
My mom gave me some wonderful Gimpet paste yesterday but I would like to ask everyone to send me some mouse liver chocolates too.
Please do!
Your friend Kiri

phesina
08-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Mouse liver chocolates are on the way, dearest QUEEN Kiri!

Of course we all know you're a girl (and such a darling girl)!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
08-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Dear beautiful lady Kiri--- I knew it was you when I saw your picture! Mouse liver chocolates on the way from Chicago. Happy Cat of the Day! :love:

I love this picture of you with your gorgeous tabby markings and your long tail!
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2011/August/02c.jpg

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

dehlers43
08-03-2011, 04:57 PM
:( (hanging head in shame)

I'm so sorry, Kiri, that I didn't acknowledge your special day. You are such a beautiful kitty - you deserve all the awards, praise and kitty treats in the world!

Pinot's Mom
08-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Poor Kiri! I TRIED to correct the "king" thing for you and wish you a happy day! I hope it was a great day! :love::love:

Purrs, Pinot

Scooter's Mom
08-03-2011, 08:02 PM
I apologize. Had I been able to post I would have.
I spent Monday evening in the emergency room and have been quite ill for the past couple of days with a severe kidney infection.

Congratulations, Kiri! You're one of my favorite kitties here at Pet Talk and I am most certainly glad you were selected as a Kitty of the Day! You're very beautiful and deserving of such a special honor.

Please pet Kiri for me.

katladyd
08-03-2011, 11:09 PM
I am so embarassed and ashamed!! I have been busy with school and work but have managed to visit Pet Talk almost every day. And I did not check COTD for almost a week now!!! If I had known you were COTD, I most certainly would have checked it out. Please forgive me Precious Kiri, but I am only a poor human and not Feline Royalty like yourself!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-04-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm so sorry that I missed your big day Kiri.:o I don't always check COTD, DOTD, or POTD. I've been working hard during the day and I've been very tired when I get home. You sure are a beautiful girl and you found the best loving, caring, forever home too. Congrats on being COTD!!!:)

Bengalz
08-04-2011, 09:22 AM
Dear Kiri,

We all love you and know you are not only a hot kittyCHICK:D but totally special:love: The world just has to come to terms with these facts:rolleyes: Don't worry sweetheart - time will heal and all you admirers will succumb (maybe even Orion:p).

You are a truly gorgeous girl and don't let anyone forget it:D:D Enjoy those yummy treats baby:love:

Love and lots of big hugs to you!

mrspunkysmom
08-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Dear friends can you believe I have been Cat of the Day and only my very best friends noticed?

I'm so sorry Kiri. My brain has been elsewhere. I read through your story and even saw Orion's name and it didn't even ring a bell.

Happy CoTD, Kiri! :)

happylabs
08-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Kiri, sweet Kiri...I am sorry I missed your special day. Can we have a do over?I remember seeing you as being COTD but failed to acknowledge. I have no excuse. I have shirked my duties as a fellow PT'er. :(

But now...I will say...CONGRATS ON BEING CAT OF THE DAY!!! (hey that rhymes :D )

You are most beautiful and I love your stripes. And, also, I agree with you about the food thing. I love food too!

Taz_Zoee
08-04-2011, 12:54 PM
I definitely noticed it was you Kiri! But I am just bad at posting in that section. :o And that's part of the reason I haven't nominated my two boys yet. I need to get better at posting there.

But I really enjoyed reading your story and seeing the lovely pictures.
Congrats, sorry it's late.

Killearn Kitties
08-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Forgive me darling, darling Kiri, for missing your celebration!!!
And please thank meowmie for texting me. :love:
You were a WONDERFUL Cat of the Day. xxxxxxx

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Oops............... I didn't realise you are Barbara's cat, Kiri...........
Please forgive me :o:o:o

Congrats for having been our COTD, sweet Kiri!!!I hope you had a fantastic day and that your mom spoiled you rotten ;):)

Vio&Juni
08-08-2011, 04:41 PM
I am really sorry we missed your big day, dear Kiri girl.

Some Gimpet paste was in order for the celebration, that's good stuff, but I am sure mouse liver chocolates must be even better ;)