PDA

View Full Version : A *tHuMp* from Heaven

zippy-kat
11-07-2002, 11:35 AM
Miz Sophie, e're the jealous type, had something completely different in mind while I was searchin' for another heart-bun. Enter K.C.*

(pre-bath)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p9c08ab6309afc69b9702e83b2437d613/fd1226eb.jpg

Look at those green-eyes!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p67e7f6f3abf98680dacf452fab854bb3/fd1226ea.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p7e40c19453176041198dfa10d853561a/fd121e24.jpg
"What's that stuff...?"

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pd6383408c2c019f09b41ec1c0309cab2/fd121b7f.jpg
"I just had to ask, didn't I...."

She's a real sweet lil' girl (doesn't use her claws--even durin' bathtime)...and she's real bashful too---she just hopped up on my bed for the sole purpose of washin' her butt. :rolleyes:

More later--Runnin' late for work!!

(*name subject to change)

gini
11-07-2002, 11:43 AM
WOW!!!!!!!

Look what Miz Sophie has sent to our Zippy!!!

Cinder & Smoke
11-07-2002, 11:44 AM
Dear Tonya ~ :D

She's CUTE! :cool: beyond any possible description! :)

{{{HUGGs}}} and a gentle Head-Bumpie to your New Lil Gurl!!!!

May you both enjoy MANY, Many Years of Happiness Together! :D

:) Love to you Both!!

/s/ Phred, Boots, Cinder & Smokey :D

shais_mom
11-07-2002, 11:50 AM
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOO
!
congratulations!!!! I think Little Sophie is happy for her mawmee in heaven!!!
And I like the name KC whichever way you spell it!!
With Love
Staci, Keegan and Kylie

rosethecopycat
11-07-2002, 11:57 AM
I love the way she is hanging on to the faucet. So cute.

Pretty girl.

Dixieland Dancer
11-07-2002, 12:03 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Prayers from the prayer pawtrol are answered again!!! We wish you many many many years of wonderful companionship with your new precious kitty.

Love,
Candy, Dixie, Dusty and Marty

momoffuzzyfaces
11-07-2002, 12:08 PM
YIPEEEE!!!!!
I knew Miz Sophie would pick you out a special friend!!!! KC is so sweet!!! (I thought you said the black and white rescue was a cow?) I'm grinning so big right now my cheeks hurt. :D :D

11-07-2002, 12:19 PM
Hip hip hurray !!!! Miz Sophie sent you the best present possible !! I told ye hey , that the sweet bun would find a way to cheer you up !!!

What a sweet girl .... What is her name ? How old is she ?:confused:

http://www.cindydrew.com/cats/free/kittenhammock.gif

boscibo
11-07-2002, 12:20 PM
That sure is a pretty cat - and I absolutely love the pink nose.

Sudilar
11-07-2002, 12:21 PM
Oh she is simply precious!!!!! What a beauty!!!!! Woohoooooo! Congratulations to both of you!!!!! I'm going to have to start reading the cat section from now on!! (Don't tell Killian and Shiloh)!!

Vermontcat
11-07-2002, 12:24 PM
Yay! Zippy-kat got a new zippy-kitty!!! Congratulations!
I guess we will be seeing a lot of you and your new baby here on the cat board. And the photos are great! More photos please!!!:D

Cinder & Smoke
11-07-2002, 12:25 PM
Hi, God ~

Jest a quick note frum allua us down here onna Big Durt Ball...

You sure do werk in Wonderous :) Ways!

Please accept our Thanks for uniting our Buddie Miz Tonya wiff this Reelee KUTE! lil KittyPup we're callin "K.C.".

Could You pleeze bestow on em a Speshul Blessin for a Long an Happie life of Good Health an Forever Love...

Thanks, God.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-07-2002, 12:35 PM
Awwww Miz Sophie sent you a little Angel from heaven, she didn't want you to be lonesome while she was playing at the Rainbow bridge. She is sooooooooooooo cute, she is adorable.
Hugs and Kisses to our new little baby.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Cataholic
11-07-2002, 12:40 PM
How precious and heartwarming to see the new kitty, and know your heart can slowly begin mending now.....

Edwina's Secretary
11-07-2002, 12:52 PM
Edwina has asked if she can PLEASE be godmother to this adorable ball of fluff (except at bathtime!)

A kitten....the very best medicine for whatever ails you!

Freckles
11-07-2002, 12:52 PM
Kitties have been known to heal hearts!:D

lynnestankard
11-07-2002, 01:03 PM
Oh Tonya - a Furbaby no less!

Huge thanks going to our dear Miss Sophie who knew exactly where to send this gorgeous furball. Bless her.

And HUGE Welcome to our new Pet Talk Baby!!! Yeah K.C., your gonna be one really spoiled baby xxx

Lynne

Dis is uz - juss kreepin in to hav a luk atta new baby dat Mz Zippy has got! Wow - wot a sweetiepie. Gud newz - bet she don eat the green stuff!!! Wishin her lots of nose kizzez from acrozz da milez - luv frum Bagel, Ketchum and Dan xxxxxxx:) :) :)

wolflady
11-07-2002, 01:30 PM
What a happy day! Congratulations Miz Zippy on the new kitten addition!! Do tell us all about her pleeeeeeeeeeeaze! :D I do believe that Sophers gave this litl kitty a bunny nudge in your direction. It's a grey and white tux kitty! :D :D Here's to many many years of kitty love and to the newest cat talk member;)
**hugs**

NoahsMommy
11-07-2002, 01:37 PM
YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!!! A new little girl kitten for us to enjoy!!!

Tonya, I'm so happy you got a new furry friend! Sophie sure picked out the CUTEST little one they had! :)

Basil wants to know how old your new little girl is... ;)

Cincy'sMom
11-07-2002, 01:53 PM
Congrats on your new Furbaby Tonya! She is gorgeous!!! Miz Sophie must be thumping away in heaven :)

tatsxxx11
11-07-2002, 02:08 PM
Oh, I'm so, so, happy for you Tonya!!! K.C. is adorable! A beautiful, furry, ball of love!!:) A gift sent from heaven and your sweet Sophie, for sure! That "bathtime" photo is too precious for words!! We look forward to hearing all about beautiful K.C. and her adventures! Congratulations Tonya!! Mr. B., Oliver and me wish you and your new baby many, many happy years together!

Cinder & Smoke
11-07-2002, 02:30 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p4a1280df58b1369893a05915f44eb023/fd12055f.jpg

"What's that *Drippin* Noize I hear!?"
"I'm hungry; are we inna Kitchen??"
"WHAT Durt!? *I* don't see no DURT!"

-------------------------------------------------
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p69a9ffc61fc953ef0beae4be3a1aab0b/fd12055e.jpg

"That looks like a :eek: *Training Tool! ...Uhhhh-Oooooh!" :rolleyes:
"Naaaw, that's a Toy - Rite??"

--------------------------------------------------
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p22c4826ea19dd1cd3078b790d4b26464/fd12055c.jpg
"Iz this my new Drinkin Fountain?"
"That's not *WET, iz it!?"
"Don't *push*, Mom. I'z close enuff..."
"Seemz a lil warm fur drinkin..."

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p25a12a2418b02d4f4e6b85b61541c4e5/fd12055a.jpg
"Awww, Mom! Ya *PUSHED*!!!"
"I said I wuz close enuff..."
"Yuuuuk! Whut'z all that brown stuff inna waddur??"
"Iz THIS ennie way to say Welcome Home!??
"Put that klikker box away - THIS iz embarrussin!"
"You got LOTZ a warm towelz reddy??"
"You DO have TREETz inna howze, Dont'ca, Mom?"
"Hey Sophie!! Ya furgot ta mention THIS part of Livin Wiff Mom!"

NoahsMommy
11-07-2002, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p25a12a2418b02d4f4e6b85b61541c4e5/fd12055a.jpg
"Hey Sophie!! Ya furgot ta mention THIS part of Livin Wiff Mom!"
HA HA!!! Too funny!!! :)

anna_66
11-07-2002, 02:37 PM
YAAAAAAAAA Tonya!!!!!!!!!!!
A cute little kitty sent straigt away from Sophie to help mend your heart:)
She sure is a sweetie, guess I'll have to be visiting the cat section more!
Congrats:D
P.S. more pics please!

shais_mom
11-07-2002, 02:50 PM
Tonya unfortunately had to rush to work today. She is working 11-930 today. And on Sunday she starts 230 to midnight. 8 days in a row. Not much time to enjoy a new kitty.:( But I do know a few details and I thought I would post so you all can get your fix!!
She thinks she is going to name the baby KC but not sure how she is going to spell it. KC had to get a bath b/c she had fleas! Tonya thinks she got all of them. KC is going to be stuck in mawmies room until her first vet appt so in case she has anything contagious she won't give it to Clarice or Tinkerbell. KC was rescued from the pound!! (yeah) Tonya was torn b/n rescuing an older cat or getting a kitten. Her parents thought that a baby would fit in better with Sarah and the 2 big cats. Tonya was afraid that KC had an owner b/c she had a collar at the pound she found her on Monday but had to wait until today to get her. She was half hoping for KC's sake that her owners came and got her but yet she wasn't!! She is concerned about when she goes to the vet if the vet recognizes her as a patient or if she is Microchipped. She might have asked the pound about that, I am not sure. She waited with bated breath for almost 4 days and today was the day!! She forced herself to get up early to go and see if she was still there at the pound!! AND SHE was!! YEAAHH!I am so excited she chose a kitty b/c I too know the healing power of kitties!!! If it wasn't for Kylie I would have totally lost it when my Shaianne (Rainbow Bridge dog) died. I am so glad she chose to rescue a new furby!!!!

Congratulations TONYA!!! Sophie will be proud!! We love you and the new furbabe!
I hope that Tonya fills any blanks in for you, but that is what I know!
Staci!

AmberLee
11-07-2002, 03:01 PM
Wonderful, wonderful news! Welcome to the Pet Talk family, sweet KC!

aly
11-07-2002, 03:48 PM
Tonya,

I am seriously crying as I read through this thread. I am so overjoyed for you. I am at a total loss for words. I think of you as a good friend and my heart has been aching for you and the pain I know you've been going through. I am so glad that you let a new baby into your life. As Staci said, kitties have wonderful healing power. When my Dessi died, Shiloh was there for me. A crazy kitten trying to attack the pictures on my wall and jumping on my head helped put a smile on my face through the tears of losing my beloved first dog. K.C. is beautiful and reminds me the two kittens I rescued last week.

I know K.C. will put many smiles on your face and I am so happy for you.

K.C. - you have a wonderful mommy so be a good kitty for her :) Of course, if you just have to be nawtee sometimes, we'll understand :D

RockyRoad
11-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Miz Sophie just couldn't stand ya being upset could she Tonya. What a great gift Sophie!! Glad that KC has a great home!! Please let us know more about her she is just adorable!! :) :D ;) :p
Best wishes on the new furkid,
Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Oh, a new little kitty kat in the house!!! I'm so happy for you Tonya because I know you've wanted a tuxie for the longest time, I just didn't figure it would be a gray one. ;) She is absolutely adorable!

And I feel bad bringing this up in a happy, celebratory post, but obviously I've missed something about Miz Sophie. :( Can someone please refer me to Sophie's the thread? Thanks.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-07-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

And I feel bad bringing this up in a happy, celebratory post, but obviously I've missed something about Miz Sophie. :( Can someone please refer me to Sophie's the thread? Thanks.

see Sophie
under Pet General for her story.

Randi
11-07-2002, 04:15 PM
Tonya, I'm so happy for you! KC is the most adorable little kitty :p The bathing picture is priceless! I'm sure she'll continue to bring many smiles to your face. I wish you many happy and healthy years together!! :)

hugs and headbumpies from
Fister & his mum

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-07-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by momoffuzzyfaces
see Sophie
under Pet General for her story.

Thanks MOFF. I found it and am so sorry to hear about Miz Sophie, but it makes me doubly glad that Tonya has opened her heart to the adorable KC. Miz Sophie most certainly sent this little bundle of fur to help her mom through a difficult time.

Rachel
11-07-2002, 04:39 PM
Sophie Bunz knew exactly what Mom needed to heal a broken heart. That urge to go to the POUND was instilled by the Angel Bunny herself. Good for you Sophie. Too many tears not good for a Mommy, right? Can't cry when you got to runs after a kitty cat or you might done trip over your feet. Can't cry and laugh at kitty antics at the same time, right Sophie, Bunz. You done good, Sophie.

Pam
11-07-2002, 05:50 PM
{{{{{Hugs}}}}} and welcome to the newest member of the cat board, dear little KC (at least for now). We are all looking forward to having your mommy visit the cat yacking folks over here. Can't wait to hear more about you. I know Sophie is so happy that her mom has taken this step!!! :)

Cookiebaker
11-07-2002, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pd6383408c2c019f09b41ec1c0309cab2/fd121b7f.jpg

"oh, oh, I just know there is an off switch somewhere here....oh where IS it???"

Many congratulations to you ZippyCat! I am so happy for you! KC looks like such a cutie-pie. Many wishes for a long & happy relationship for the 2 of you...:D

Crikit
11-07-2002, 06:36 PM
Wow Tonya, I really happy for you. KC's a cutie who you just know will grow up to be a looker. Sophie's really looking out for her mommy.

jenluckenbach
11-07-2002, 06:48 PM
You have a WINNER there :D :D That is for sure. Beautiful blue and white longhairs are the GREATEST!!!! I know I have one. (And I personally know 2 others) all with hearts of gold !!
Best wishes with little K.C. (or new name TBA)

Cinder & Smoke
11-07-2002, 06:53 PM
Wunder iffin ther'z a lil fluffie KittyKat helpin to answer 9-1-1 calls at the Hobbs Comm Center tanite?? :D

If K.C. Kat dint manage to sneek into work wiff Mom ~
Bet she's at her new howze gettin *spoilt rotten*
by her new Doting GranMaw!!

lizbud
11-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Thanks Sophie ...., She's Purrfect

I am so very happy for you Tonya. The little one is precious.

:) :) :) Hugs from Liz & Moki :) :) :)

auggie
11-07-2002, 07:15 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Tonya.
K.C. is so adorable.
Miss Sophie must be so proud of you for saving this cute little
furry kittens life.
More pictures please!

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-07-2002, 08:27 PM
How adorable KC is Tonya. I am sure this little fluffy bundle of cute is going to speed up the healing process. I can't wait to see the after bath pictures and will be prayin for a clean bill from the vet. {{hugs}} to you and the new little kitty..... I just love her green eyes and oh so fluffy tail!! Can't wait to get all the details on her!

Cinder & Smoke
11-07-2002, 08:46 PM
And Here She IS, folks... :D

Tonya's lil Miz K.C. Kitty Kat...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p4a1280df58b1369893a05915f44eb023/fd12055f.jpg

sasvermont
11-07-2002, 08:53 PM
What sweetness you have found! I would never guess a new cat would tolerate a bath like K.C. has. She must be one special girl.

Congratulations on your new addition to your family Tonya.

Just a bundle of furr and happiness. Enjoy the love.:)

sammi
11-07-2002, 09:47 PM
I just found this post. I would have never found it if Phred didn't direct the way (thank you Phred).
Tonya, That is just the best news I have heard about for awhile. KC is a doll and I love the name!!;) I wish you much happiness.

momoffuzzyfaces
11-07-2002, 10:27 PM
I just can't stop looking at this cutie. She is going to be one special girl with Miz Edwina wanting to be her godmother and Miz Sophie as her guardian angel. I can't get over how contented she looks in the picture with the water running down her chest. Like Ahhhhh. I'd have to scrape my boys off my head if I even mentioned the b (bath) word. :D

popcornbird
11-07-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p9c08ab6309afc69b9702e83b2437d613/fd1226eb.jpg

Now THAT is one cute kitty!!!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p67e7f6f3abf98680dacf452fab854bb3/fd1226ea.jpg

Sophie hasn't forgotton you! Up there in heaven, she realized how sad her mommy was, and sent one of her best and cutest friend down to comfort her mommy and wipe her tears. Sophie sent you the best gift anyone could ever give!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p7e40c19453176041198dfa10d853561a/fd121e24.jpg

Sophie forgot to warn her kitty friend that the dripping stuff in the sink isn't a fun filled toy.

Sophie forgot to tell her that the dripping toy was actually an evil wet monster, ready to wash and scrub you when you least want it!

CONGRATULATIONS ZIPPY KAT ON YOUR WONDERFUL NEW KITTY!!!!! She is one CUTE cat! I'm sure she will help heal your heart from the loss of beautiful Sophie Bunny. Sophie will always be in your heart, and you will always be in Sophie's heart as well! She just sent you the best present to let you know she's alright and happy, in the hands of God!

krazyaboutkatz
11-07-2002, 10:44 PM
Congratulations Tonya on your new little bundle of joy. :) She's just precious. I'm so glad that you found each other, with Miz Sophies help of course, and that she now has a forever home. I'll be praying that she gets a clean bill of health at the vets.

wolf_Q
11-08-2002, 02:30 AM
Congrats Tonya! K.C. is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love her eyes!! Sophie would be so proud! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
11-08-2002, 06:03 AM
Oh Tonya, what great news this is!! A new fur baby in your home to love one :D K.C. is a doll! I just love those pretty green eyes!
I can't wait to hear stories and see more pictures of the darling little kitty!

Welcome to Pet Talk, sweet fluffy K.C.!

AdoreMyDogs
11-08-2002, 06:21 AM
What a wonderful morning this is because I just now read about the beautiful new little kitty addition :) KC is SO adorable :) I am delighted to hear about this new little furbaby entering you life and helping to heal your heart.

Welcome, KC :) .

tuxluvr
11-08-2002, 07:08 AM
Awww, KC, what a little ray of sunshine! And Tonya, we are all very very happy for you....big hugs all round!

smokey the elder
11-08-2002, 07:34 AM
Congratulations on your new little furball! She was sent by an angel but I bet is full of the devil! (Just being a kitten, though.)

Scritch that pretty girl for me.

:)

ramanth
11-08-2002, 07:48 AM
Yay Tonya! K.C. is so adorable!!!! I'm just now figuring out what it's like to have a kitten in the house again too. :D

lbaker
11-08-2002, 08:05 AM
...is that beautiful little girl going to learn how to use the 'puter;) I wonder what she's heard about her "other" family of PetTalkers:p
Laurie

K9karen
11-08-2002, 09:50 AM
Thanx from me too, Phred, for making sure this slow reader and backlogged Canine poster saw this thread!!! Tonya! What a little adorable cutie-patootie!! The pix were precious! Life works in such mysterious/spiritual ways. Thanks Sophie for making Tonya smile again!! Many many happy years of cuddling and devotion (but not baths)

Chinadoll
11-08-2002, 09:56 AM
She is absolutely beautiful. Congrats!

ellensy
11-08-2002, 10:11 AM
This is really a *thuMp* from heaven!

Congratulations on your new kitty! She's sooooooo cuuuutee! :D

Former User
11-08-2002, 12:29 PM
Tonya, what can I say that others haven't said already? Not much...
I'm so happy for you, KC is so incredibly cute and adorable and sweet and precious and everything. She looks like a little sweetheart! Congrats for getting her!

Cinder & Smoke
11-08-2002, 12:46 PM
:D GREETINGS! from a very SLEeeepie KittyMom (our Miz Tonya)...

"New kitten doesn't unnerstan the concept of SLEEP! ;) "

Seems Miz K.C.Kat enjoyed romping in the bedroom most of the night... :rolleyes:

"And everytime she jumped on the bed, I thought it was Soph... :( "

Tonya continued ~ "Prolly won't be on much for the next week - have to work 8 days straight and what a !@#$!@# schedule...
Past wk (and wed/thurs) I worked a split shift 11:30am-9:30pm
For today (Fri) & tomorrow (Sat) I work 6:30am-4.30pm
Then Sunday I go to evenings 2:30pm - midnight
Oh yeah... and throw a midnight shift in there somewhere... but "we don't know when..."

As Zip was departing for work at 6am -
Miz K.C. was curled up and Sleeping! :p

Ahhhh... the joys :rolleyes: of Kitty Motherhood!

Now jump over to the New K.C. Thread...

"Getting aquainted " :) (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16927) here in "Cat General".

lynnestankard
11-08-2002, 01:00 PM
LOL Phred - we now know who's gonna be in charge in THAT particular house eh?!!:D :D

Lynne

Miss Meow
11-09-2002, 07:50 PM
Tonya, I'm so happy about the new addition to your family! KC is a sweet little bundle of joy. And from Phred's post, it sounds like she has taken over your house already :) I hope you get some days off soon so you can stay home and enjoy your little treasure (and take some more photos ...) :D

Logan
11-09-2002, 11:14 PM
I'm HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY for you, Tonya, and for KC!!!! Sophie sure worked wonders from Heaven and united you with a beautiful girl!!!! :)

Sorry I'm so late in responding, but my delight is real, for sure!!!!

Many, Many happy years ahead for you and KC. Mimi did for me what KC is doing for you. And if all goes well, you will have a perfect companion for a lot of years. We're at 13 and still going strong!!!

Logan