PDA

View Full Version : Eukanuba Calendars

catmandu
11-07-2002, 09:47 AM
I hate to sound like a shill for the Cat Food Companu=ies but Eukanuba has a terrific calendar 11 X 17 , great photos Free with the purchase of a 5 pound bag of any variety of Eukanuba Cat Food. Eukanuba Mature is the food of choice at the lost cats hotel and the calendar would be 15 to 20 dollars if sold commercially. so you get a great calendar and your cats get great food , a win win situation if I ever saw one.

trinity
11-07-2002, 11:11 AM
Or, if your cats don't eat that food, how about buy the bag, keep the calendar, and donate the food to the local shelter? They'll be happy, yuo'll get a warm tingly feeling all over, and the shelter furkids will be fed!:p

jenluckenbach
11-07-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by trinity
Or, if your cats don't eat that food, how about buy the bag, keep the calendar, and donate the food to the local shelter? They'll be happy, yuo'll get a warm tingly feeling all over, and the shelter furkids will be fed!:p
Great idea, I love calendars and I always donate to the local shelters

NoahsMommy
11-07-2002, 07:58 PM
ooohh! Good idea!!! Our cats eat Nutro....I'm sure some other kitties would really enjoy some yummy food! :)

11-08-2002, 04:38 PM
I love calendars with cat-pictures . Icannot resist those ...:rolleyes:
I have 6 ones allready for 2003 ; aw , good that our house has more than one wall:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p .
Anyone as crazy as I am ???

Lillycat
11-17-2002, 02:56 PM
i agree w/lut....cant have too many cat calendars around the house......at least one on each wall, possibly two?