07-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Oh my gosh!!!:D And Wom, I never listen, I kept on clicking!:p

Naughty naughty.....you wasn't supposed to do that. :D

Freedom
07-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Saw that once before, still hilarious! :cool:

krazyaboutkatz
07-30-2011, 01:33 AM
Cute. I kept on clicking till the end too.:)

sana
07-30-2011, 03:08 AM
Haha! Nice! I read till the end too!! :D

happylabs
07-30-2011, 07:44 AM
Ha! Of course we kept on clicking to the end. I disagree...men never listen! I was married for 17 years and I have proof. :p

wombat2u2004
07-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Ha! Of course we kept on clicking to the end. I disagree...men never listen! I was married for 17 years and I have proof. :p

No no.....it's women who don't listen. I was married to my first wife for 17 years to, and I used to TELL her to chop the firewood, ORDER her to mow the lawn, EXPECT my dinner to be cooked every night, YELL at her to get me a beer and find the remote. But she never did these things. Why ??? Because she never listened.......that is proof enough....hee hee :p:p

chocolatepuppy
07-30-2011, 10:58 AM
No no.....it's women who don't listen. I was married to my first wife for 17 years to, and I used to TELL her to chop the firewood, ORDER her to mow the lawn, EXPECT my dinner to be cooked every night, YELL at her to get me a beer and find the remote. But she never did these things. Why ??? Because she never listened.......that is proof enough....hee hee :p:p

I bet she wasn't listening when you screamed loudly as her foot pushed your butt out the door.:D:p

Karen
07-30-2011, 01:37 PM
I clicked through the whole thing, knowing that there is no such thing as a perfect woman OR a perfect man.

The secret to happiness in a relationship may be finding someone whose imperfections mesh with yours!

Bonny
07-30-2011, 06:04 PM
I was hoping for a HAPPY ENDING! What do I get a bunch of crap about listening. Why listen when you can have selective hearing just like the MEN do. :p

wombat2u2004
07-30-2011, 08:48 PM
I bet she wasn't listening when you screamed loudly as her foot pushed your butt out the door.:D:p

True. But the rest of the neighbourhood heard my screaming, and they looked at each other and said......."Why does Wom scream FREEDOM FREEDOM again and again ?" :p:p

wombat2u2004
07-30-2011, 08:52 PM
The secret to happiness in a relationship may be finding someone whose imperfections mesh with yours!

AND....the wife keeping the hubby well supplied with beer whilst he is watching the football....I found that to be a pretty important secret to a good relationship to. :D

Karen
07-30-2011, 08:59 PM
AND....the wife keeping the hubby well supplied with beer whilst he is watching the football....I found that to be a pretty important secret to a good relationship to. :D

Um, what if the hubby in question does not drink beer or watch football? And yes, he is male, I promise!

And sorry, Wom, if you are too lazy to get yourself a beer, ya don't deserve one - and if you are too drunk to get one yourself, well, that's a sure sign ya don't NEED another one!

wombat2u2004
07-31-2011, 05:27 AM
Um, what if the hubby in question does not drink beer or watch football? And yes, he is male, I promise!

And sorry, Wom, if you are too lazy to get yourself a beer, ya don't deserve one - and if you are too drunk to get one yourself, well, that's a sure sign ya don't NEED another one!

Well actually, I don't drink beer or watch football, but I still like to be spoilt :D

dukedogsmom
07-31-2011, 06:08 AM
You are funny! And yes, I clicked through the whole thing, too. Thanks for the laugh.

momcat
07-31-2011, 04:32 PM
Still laughing over here!!!!!