PDA

View Full Version : ~~Dan's New Pole Game!!~~

lynnestankard
11-07-2002, 07:51 AM
Dan Invents a New Game

Had to share this with you all.

Most of you know I'm recovering from an injured wing and since the arm op., I've been having regular physiotherapy - which means I have to do my exercises 3 or 4 times a day.
Most of these exercises mean I have to lie on the floor with a pole to help push my injured arm to help regain movement.
So Dan has decided this is HIS new game!! He chases the pole as I use it - this includes running across my tummy - jumping over my head and ending up sat on my tum!! Trouble is I spend most of the time laughing at his antics and not doing many exercises!!:D :D Sure this is very beneficial hehehe!! :D :D

Lynne

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by lynnestankard
Dan Invents a New Game Trouble is I spend most of the time laughing at his antics and not doing many exercises!!:D :D Sure this is very beneficial hehehe!! :D :D
Lynne

That sounds so cute! For some reason Tubby & Peanut really like it when I lay on the floor for exercises too. Maybe it's because they think we're finally down to their level. :confused: :rolleyes: :D

But as for the laughing at him instead of doing the exercises...well..they say laughter is the best medicine, so I think you're still doing good. ;) :D

Randi
11-07-2002, 03:18 PM
ROTFL! :D I can just picture it Lynne - but as T & P's mom says, laughing is the best medicine! - and you get your tummy muscles trained too! ;)

I do hope your arm is improving rapidly! :)

Can we get some pics of the performance? :D

Edwina's Secretary
11-07-2002, 03:47 PM
Will we be seeing Dan in the Pole Vault at the next Kitty Olympics??

I was just thinking the other day....when will we ever get to see Lynne's babies????????

How's the arm doing?

jenluckenbach
11-07-2002, 08:24 PM
TOOOOOOOOO FUNNY