PDA

View Full Version : Tina

opschick
07-28-2011, 05:30 AM
Hi Tina. You sound like a very sweet girl. Happy dotd to you

lindahoward
07-28-2011, 06:17 AM
Hi Tina...What a pretty little lady you are. I bet you are a bundle of joy.
I would love for you to sit in my lap. I read a lot and I would love to hold you.
I have a little yorkie that sits in my lap while I read. Congratulations on DOTD.
I got to see you.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

bean
07-28-2011, 07:52 AM
Tina, you are such a beautiful little girl. :)

tatsxxx11
07-28-2011, 09:31 AM
Good morning darling Tina! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!:)
Could you be any more precious, and more beautiful???:love: A girl (or guy) could get lost in those soft, warm, love filled eyes! How lucky your Dad (or Mom) is so very blessed to have a loving lap warmer, a TV watching pal, a fishing buddy...a best furkid and soul mate for life in you, Tina!:cool: I only wish I could see a video of you dancing!:D Beautiful, smart as a whip, talented, loyal, with a heart of GOLD! A family couldn't wish for a more perfect pup than you, Tina!!!
Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet doll baby; celebrating with your proud family, being loved and spoiled rotten! (Maybe some fishing today?:))
Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile and a warm heart, sweetheart!
Love and hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tina!:love::love::love:

mon
07-28-2011, 10:51 AM
What a little doll!! If Tina was any cuter I think I'd pass out :eek: Certainly a perfect DOTD!! I would love to have a wee dog just like Tina but they probably broke the mould :( Have a great day, peace and love :D:D:D:D:)

lvpets2002
07-28-2011, 11:06 AM
:love: WoW Tina your such a Very Sweet Cutie Pie.. Precious & Adorable.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

kaycountrygal
07-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Hello Tina, What an absolutely cute little girl you are!! I'd like to hold you :-). It's a pleasure to read about you. There is no doubt but that you are loved and have a wonderful family. Congrats on being DOTD!

lizbud
07-28-2011, 04:11 PM
Hello Tina,

It is a pleasure to meet you sweetheart.:love: You are a cute little
pup and a smart one as well. I think it is great that you not only love
to go on walks but also like to go fishing with your person.:) What a great
companion you are.:) Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.Sending
out lots of cyber hugs & kisses just for you sweet girl.:)