PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday LilGirl

kaycountrygal
07-27-2011, 11:03 AM
I can't believe my LilGirl is three years ago today. Often people ask if she's a puppy (prob because she's little). No, she's a grown girl of 3 years. For her birthday gift, we'll take her for a drive later tody LOL (can't believe I'm saying that but she loves to go ride-ride).

Here's a pic when I first got her 9-20-08, dont have any before then, as I got her the day I saw here. The 2d photo was taken yesterday. She is such a sweet little dog and yes I love her alot.

pomtzu
07-27-2011, 11:48 AM
Happy Birthday, LilGirl

Even tho you're a big girl now, you'll always be Mom's little girl. ;) Enjoy your ride-ride, and maybe you can talk Mom into stopping somewhere to pick up a new toy or a treat. Do you like Dairy Queen ice cream?? :p:D (hint-hint Mom)

cassiesmom
07-27-2011, 12:33 PM
Happy Third Birthday, Lil Girl! Big hugs for you on your special day-- hugs for Annie and Luke, too :D

kaycountrygal
07-27-2011, 12:58 PM
Hi, thanks for the good wishes. Here are 2 more photos I took yesterday.

1st one is at small goldfish pond we finished in May 2011. (Yes, I want to show it off) LilGirl is trying to find a frog. She doesnt know s/he has already jumped back into the pond & is in bowl on right hand corner of photo.

2d one is with her best friend Annie :-) Kay

kaycountrygal
07-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Sorry, I just posted without the Annie - LilGirl pic. Here it is. Taken yesterday.

fritz03
07-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Happy third birthday Lil Girl,hope you had a great ride in the car and got all the presents you wanted on your birthday.

Karen
07-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Happy birthday, pretty girl!