PDA

View Full Version : Warning Graphic Bond set for man who allegedly tried to decapitate dog

NicoleLJ
07-24-2011, 07:16 PM
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/15125972/warning-graphic-image-police

I have seen many horrors in my years as a foster home. But I can honestly say that I have never seen something as bad as this and the animals still be alive. If you have a weak stomach do not open the link to the news story. I think I am going to be sick.

Lady's Human
07-24-2011, 08:10 PM
If it's a graphic link post it in the dog house where it belongs.

NicoleLJ
07-24-2011, 08:16 PM
It is about a dog, it is not controversial so I didn't see the need to post it there. Other abuse news stories have been posted here before without the need to go to the Dog House.

chocolatepuppy
07-24-2011, 08:33 PM
If it's a graphic link post it in the dog house where it belongs.

I think it should be in the Dog House also. I hope people are careful opening up the link, the picture is indeed graphic.
Some people may be very upset by it.

NicoleLJ
07-24-2011, 08:37 PM
THis is what it says under the DOG HOUSE Title For slightly controversial topics. There is nothing controversial about this. It is animal cruelty. And I put a warning right in the title. The picture only comes up if you click the link under the news story. If Karen chooses to move it she can. But since it is about a dog who survive the worst abuse I have ever seen I choose to put it here.

Karen
07-24-2011, 08:40 PM
Anything upsetting belongs in The Dog House. I have moved it here.