PDA

View Full Version : Update on Brandon

Laura's Babies
07-22-2011, 07:13 PM
I've been holding my breath, praying this news would be a long time in coming.... but I knew, eventually, it had to come... For those on Facebook, Sis asked not to mention this on there because Brandon still goes on there and reads and so does his mother.

I know a lot of you have helped with prayers through out the years and it is time for more prayers. Sis sent me this shortly after I got home from the hospital,

"He has paralysis in his face. One eye won't shut, mouth drooping bad and his speech is slurred, then she said that when they were eating he could not hold onto his fork, kept dropping it. So they took him to see his Dr. when the Dr saw Brandon she says he gets this awful look on his face but did not say anything. Brandon was sent to have another MRI. Cindy says she is so scared that this may the end of the end as he has lived past the 2 years that they say he would survive. Yesterday she texted me and says that they did find something and they want to go in and take a biopsy of whatever it is. She waiting for them to set all that up but in the meantime she is on pins and needles.

To me, this sounds dire, my heart breaks for his Mom.

Karen
07-22-2011, 07:22 PM
We will keep him in our prayers, thanks for letting us know.

phesina
07-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Oh my God. Prayers for Brandon and you all.

Catty1
07-22-2011, 07:51 PM
Prayers for Brandon. This is heartbreaking.

cassiesmom
07-22-2011, 07:52 PM
We will keep him in our prayers, thanks for letting us know.

Same here. I will keep praying.

gini
07-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Immediate prayers will be offered. This news is so hurtful.

Alysser
07-22-2011, 09:12 PM
Good thoughts to Brandon and his family. I cannot imagine the sickness and heartbreak she must be feeling right now :(

chocolatepuppy
07-22-2011, 09:27 PM
Prayers for Brandon on the way.

mrspunkysmom
07-22-2011, 09:38 PM
My prayers for Brandon and your family

Grace
07-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Prayers for all of you :love:

Scooter's Mom
07-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Saying prayers for everyone, Laura. I know it's hard on everyone.

Marigold2
07-22-2011, 10:25 PM
I am so sorry.........................
This poor young man has fought so long and hard and now something else might be happening.
Praying for stength for the family for what ever may be will be.
Hugs to you as well.
Thank you for allowing us into this most private tme and yes giving us the chance to pray for him as well.

Craftlady
07-22-2011, 10:42 PM
So sorry to read this latest update. Will keep good thoughts and prayers for the medical staff and his family.

Bonny
07-23-2011, 05:50 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Brandon & will pray for him & his family.

pomtzu
07-23-2011, 06:01 AM
I'm so sorry. Prayers for Brandon and all of his family and loved ones.

Medusa
07-23-2011, 09:34 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, Laura. Of course, prayers are going up right now. Special healing energy is on its way. Keep the faythe. :love:

momcat
07-23-2011, 04:35 PM
Prayers are being prayed for all of you :love: :love: :love:

carole
07-24-2011, 05:26 AM
This has been a very difficult time for this family, and it breaks my heart everytime i read about Brandon, and what he has had to bare,my heart goes out to them all and Marigold 2 put it so well,just exactly how i feel ,take care and praying that Brandon will be ok.

Catty1
07-24-2011, 10:27 AM
PT Prayers for the miracle of miracles for Brandon. :love::love:

Lilith Cherry
07-24-2011, 12:23 PM
Lots of prayers and loving thoughts for Brandon and his family:love:

ramanth
07-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Prayers for Brandon. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-24-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to him and his family.

Laura's Babies
07-26-2011, 05:19 PM
I just saw on facebook where he is having surgery tomorrow. Sis is there so it won't do much good to email her for any information. Hopefully we will hear something soon..

Catty1
07-26-2011, 07:09 PM
More prayers for Brandon. :love:

DJFyrewolf36
07-27-2011, 12:08 AM
Prayers and good thoughts on the way. :love:

jenluckenbach
07-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Prayers for Brandon and his family. {{{{HUGS}}}

Laura's Babies
07-27-2011, 08:14 PM
This was posted yesterday, don't know how I missed it other than I am just not on the copmputer as much as I use to be..

Brandon has a nasty infection in is brain near the tumor. He will going into the hospital tomorrow ( Wednesday ) at 3:00 PM and they will be doing surgery at 6:00 PM. They are going to remove the stint he has and get out has much of the infection they can then he will be antibotics for 6 weeks. Then they will be able to see the tumor and see if it doing okay....

Karen
07-27-2011, 08:25 PM
Hopefully they can knock back the infection and reverse the damage! He's in our prayers!

phesina
07-27-2011, 08:46 PM
Prayers for Brandon and all who love him.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Catty1
07-27-2011, 10:17 PM
More prayers that the infection gets knocked out! :love::love::love:

Laura's Babies
07-29-2011, 05:35 PM
Sis called me today. She said they have Brandon in surgery again today. He is leaking spinal fluid into the brain and they can't figure out from where so they have to get in there, figure out where it is coming from and fix it. They have the infection thing under control but this is something new they are dealing with.

She said Brandon is still checking in on FB so they are not putting anything up on there about this so please do not mention this on there..

Catty1
07-29-2011, 10:23 PM
Glad the infection is under control - prayers they find the leak and seal it quickly!

phesina
07-30-2011, 05:44 AM
More prayers for Brandon and all who love him.

Scooter's Mom
07-30-2011, 06:29 AM
I'm still praying!

Marigold2
08-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Prayers and good wishes continue to be sent for Brandon.

Lilith Cherry
08-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Still praying and sending loving thoughts to Brandon and all his family.:love:

Scooter's Mom
08-17-2011, 10:44 PM
Do you have a more recent update, Laura?

Anikaca77
08-18-2011, 09:04 AM
Prayers coming for Brandon.

Melissa

lvpets2002
08-18-2011, 12:53 PM
:love: More & Lots Of Prayers Coming From Texas..

Scooter's Mom
09-19-2011, 07:06 PM
I don't know if there is a more recent update, but I've been praying!

Laura's Babies
09-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Brandon's time is running out. He has been going downhill this last year and he has spirailed downward in the last few months. They were told last week that he had 2 to 4 weeks left. I just got a text from Sis that she don't think he will last but maybe a few more days. His journey will soon be over, about a month before his 27th birthday. Please pray it will be a peaceful passing for him and his Mom and Grandma can find peace in his passing. He is in the hospital and will release him as soon as Hospice is set up for him. His Grandma (Sis) is there, his Dad went up last week.

This is a picture of him taken just a few months ago at his Grandma's. He went to Oregon to spend 2 weeks with her and he had been wanting to go back and spend more time with her. The calico cat is Sophie, Sis's cat and the one in his lap is Nismo, his own cat. He is a cat lover like the rest of us.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Brandonandcats.jpg

Medusa
09-03-2012, 06:02 PM
I've been praying for him and all of you, Laura. My prayer group will continue prayer for 30 days and will renew if necessary. We are praying that Brandon will go quietly in his sleep. It's so painful, I know; he's so young. His family will forever cherish the time that they were able to spend w/him. My blessings and love to you all. :love:

carole
09-03-2012, 06:02 PM
I am so so sad to read this, such a lovely young man, my heart goes out to all the family at this really difficult time,my thoughts are with you and prayers brandon will be at peace,words alone cannot express how i feel for you all and they are simply not enough, HUGS to all.

Karen
09-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Prayers on the way for a peaceful passing when the time comes. I am sure many kitties will greet him at The Rainbow Bridge.

phesina
09-03-2012, 06:08 PM
I am so sorry. Prayers for Brandon and for you all. God be with you.

Love :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat

jenluckenbach
09-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Oh dear God, please be with this family through these trials. As Brandon moves forward to a new existence, the remainder of his family will be left here, with only memories. Help them remember the good times and keep those memories close in their hearts. My own heart is heavy for this family, I can sympathize with their grief, but you can give them the strength to live through it. In Jesus' name I pray. AMEN.

Bonny
09-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Laura I am so sorry to hear about Brandon this is so sad & he fought so hard. I will keep praying for him & his family. Hospice is good & they are very caring & will help Brandon & his family in a most dignified way. God Bless you Laura, Brandon, & his family

Bengalz
09-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Laura I am so sorry for this very sad news about Brandon and hope his passing is peaceful:(. My heart goes out to you and your family - please take care:love:.

chocolatepuppy
09-03-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that Brandons time on earth is almost over. Many prayers for him and his family at this time.:(

Alysser
09-03-2012, 08:09 PM
So sorry to read this, I can remember when you first posted about Brandon. This story has really stayed with me. I hope he enjoys his time left. (((hugs))) to your family!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
09-03-2012, 08:49 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent to him and his family.

robinh
09-04-2012, 05:13 AM
So sorry. Prayers being said for Brandon and for the family during this difficult time.

pomtzu
09-04-2012, 06:30 AM
I thought of Brandon from time to time, and wondered how he was doing, and to read this, is really heartbreaking. He certainly has traveled a very difficult road in his short life. May his passing be peaceful, and may his family find comfort in knowing that he will struggle no more.

Grace
09-04-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm so very sorry to hear this, Laura. Prayers for a peaceful passing - prayers for all of you :love:

Laura's Babies
09-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Sis called me after I posted this yesterday and this is the story...

That morning his Mom went in to see him and get him situated for the day.... he was awake, alert and himself. She left the room for a few minutes and when she came back he was non responsive, not moving, just laying.... They did not know if he had a stroke or went into a coma or what, so a ambulance was called to get him to the ER.. They were keeping him in the ER until they could get a room for him and that took some time.. While we were talking Brandon's Dad came told her they were moving him to a room and he was becoming more alert and aware of things.. Wanted to know WHY he was in the hospital and how he got there. They seem to think he had a siezure, not a stroke. Soon as hospice is set up, the hospital will let him go home.

His body, over the last year has started breaking down or shutting down. He is just about completely deaf (due to the tumors), his face is partially paralized, he has lost most of the use of his legs and arms and his speech is very slurred. He has a tube in him and that is how he is fed, he is hooked up to it overnight to get his nourishment and he has had this for awhile now.

I have to tell you this story, it is such a heartwarming story of how some people choose to react to him on a outting one day.. While in Oregon, visiting with his Grandma & Grandpa, they took him to a lighthouse. He had been there before but it was closed the day he went and he always wanted to go back and go in the lighthouse. So, they took him to the lighthouse. They had to park uphill and take him down in his wheelchair and his Grandpa asked the lighthouse keeper if they could take Brandon inside. The man said they were shorthanded and couldn't let anyone inside that day so they took Brandon and was walking around showing him the view when that man caught his Grandpa's attention and motioned for him to come over to him. When he got there, the man asked what was wrong with that boy and Grandpa told him he had brain cancer. The keeper told him that after he told them "no" he got to thinking about the condition the boy was in and he and his wife discussed it and agreed they should let him in and told Grandpa to go get his grandson and bring him in.. Once inside, (LOL!) Brandon asked if he could go upstairs and see out from the top of the lighthouse. They took him out of the wheelchair and sat him on the bottom step and he took himself up, one step at a time on his butt...all the way to the top! The keeper and Grandpa, followed him up and once at the top, they picked up up and held him in a standing postion so he could see what he had wanted to see for so long. Once done, they sat him on the top step and back down he went, one step at a time on his butt!

The story does not end there.. Pushing him back uphill to the car in that wheel chair was way to much for his Grandpa.. Sis said you wouldn't believe how many people came and offered to help get him back up the hill.. Rather than stare or shun the weird looking guy in the wheelchair, they offered to help do what needed to be done! Sis said that whole experience was something she will never forget..... the kindness people showed him was amazing.

Karen
09-04-2012, 05:32 PM
People are much kinder than media reports would lead anyone to believe, so glad he scooted himself to the top that day!
Our prayers are with all of you, I promise.

robinh
09-04-2012, 05:36 PM
So sorry to hear that Brandon is failing but what a wonderful story. It will always be a story to tell and smile about later. Gives you hope that there are still people out there who care.

Prayers to you and your family at this time.

phesina
09-04-2012, 06:27 PM
What a wonderful story! Thank you, Laura, and thank you, Brandon and everyone who made that happen.

Dear Brandon, may your passing be easy, and may we all meet you at the Rainbow Bridge, One Fine Day.

God bless, and love,

Pat (and cats) :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Medusa
09-04-2012, 07:26 PM
I love this story, Laura. Brandon is made of some pretty strong and wonderful stuff and the people who helped him are just as wonderful. Bless them all and our prayers are still continuing for Brandon's passing to be peaceful and easy. :love:

caseysmom
09-04-2012, 08:27 PM
So sorry Laura, I am so glad he got to the top of the lighthouse it must have meant so much to him.

Scooter's Mom
09-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh, Laura.... this makes my heart heavy. My thoughts and prayers are with Brandon and your entire family during this time. I have often thought of him.
I am glad he got to go up in the lighthouse.

Catty1
09-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Brandon is an amazing young man. If there is any way for him to do it, I am sure he will be watching over his family and loving them.

I hope he is at peace, and passes softly and easily.

Alysser
09-04-2012, 11:04 PM
That story is lovely. I love how he got to the top of the lighthouse, really shows that he doesn't let anything stop him :) What a special memory you guys will have. :love:

mrspunkysmom
09-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Amazing Lighthouse story. People can be great sometimes. Sorry to hear Brandon is so ill.

cassiesmom
09-04-2012, 11:56 PM
I am so sorry. Prayers for Brandon and for you all. God be with you.

Love :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat

Add me to everyone that's praying. :love:
Elyse

Laura's Babies
09-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Sis just called and Brandon took a turn for the worst last night. She had taken a break from the hospital and Brandon's Mom just texted her and told her she better get back to the hospital asap..... It is not looking good.....

Catty1
09-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Prayers.

Laura's Babies
09-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Just posted on FB by Brandon's Mom;

Just to let every one know , brandons probably not going to make it through the night , please just pray he goes in peace , dont try and contact him.

My heart is breaking for his Mom and his Grandma...

Karen
09-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Prayers for an easy passing, and comfort for his mom and the rest of the family.

Alysser
09-05-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm hoping for either a true miracle or an easy passing for Brandon :( :love:

phesina
09-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Prayers for you, Brandon and family.

Love :love:

gini
09-05-2012, 11:42 PM
Brandon has my prayers for a peaceful passing. This has been so difficult for all of you. May God comfort you all in your huge loss.

caseysmom
09-05-2012, 11:54 PM
Lighting a candle for Brandon.

krazyaboutkatz
09-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Brandon has my prayers for a peaceful passing. This has been so difficult for all of you. May God comfort you all in your huge loss.

This goes for me too.

DJFyrewolf36
09-06-2012, 04:11 AM
Good thoughts and prayers being sent. :love:

Bonny
09-06-2012, 06:47 AM
(((HUGS))) to all of you. Am there with Brandon, his mom, & grandma praying he will close his eyes & drift off to heaven into a peaceful rest.

sasvermont
09-06-2012, 07:45 AM
I hope this young person, who will be taken too early, will rest easy and pass on to the other side, in peace. His family will miss him but it must be very hard on them to see Brandon in such discomfort for so long. Rest easy fella and have a safe journey to your new home. Such a sad story, but filled with love and then some.

Laura's Babies
09-06-2012, 09:20 AM
He made it through the night! His Mom posted on facebook;

Just sitting here looking at Brandon , he's so handsome, thanks every one for the post, I love reading them and looking at the pictures , if you have pictures of Brandon please post them

This is the link to the thread when him and Jessica got married.. Pictures, so the newbies here can see he IS a handsome man. (That marriage didn't last...)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?154350-Brandon-amp-Jessica-s-wedding!-*Update-on-Brandon*-18&highlight=Brandon+Jessica+wedding

This picture was taken just a few days ago and see how handsome he still is!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Brandon9112.jpg

Catty1
09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
He was and is a very handsome man - and a GOOD man, a mensch! Layton wasn't even his biological son but I know Brandon would have raised him as his very own.

Hugs, prayers and love to everyone - and you, too, Laura. This must be heartbreaking to update. Thank you.:love:

Laura's Babies
09-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Another post from his Mom just 30 minutes ago;

We are just here holding his hand , he's very sedated so he's not in pain , his lungs are full, yesterday he woke up for a minute and asked me if it was his last day and I had to tell him yes.

Cataholic
09-06-2012, 12:40 PM
That post took my breath away. I am just so terribly sorry.

Queen of Poop
09-06-2012, 01:27 PM
Prayers for Brandon, family and friends. So heartbreaking. No doubt there will be many to greet him upon his arrival at the Bridge.

Alysser
09-06-2012, 01:29 PM
He is still handsome. That post is heartbreaking..:( Many good thoughts going out to him and his family!:love:

DJFyrewolf36
09-06-2012, 04:19 PM
I am sending positive thoughts still that everything works out and his family is comforted during this incredibly difficult time.

A few years ago, I lost a friend to cancer. It started out as a toothache and within a year and a half, he was gone. What struck me most is that my friend remained positive throughout the whole thing. He never stopped fighting and never let anyone turn his situation into a pity party. I get the feeling that Brandon is the same way and that no matter what, he remained positive.

Brandon, I don't know you but I love you. I am praying that your last days aren't painful. You will remain in the hearts of your friends and family and be remembered as someone who fought a good fight.

Namaste

robinh
09-06-2012, 07:11 PM
So sorry to hear this news. Prayers being said for the family.

Craftlady
09-06-2012, 08:48 PM
So sorry to read the latest update. May his passing be peaceful and bring peace to the family.

Laura's Babies
09-06-2012, 11:10 PM
DJFyrewolf36 - You are so right about how Brandon was. He has been fighting those tumors since he was 10 years old and never once did I hear he said "WHY ME?"! The funny stories I have heard through all this about him! The jokes he pulled on people or just how he could pull the wool over someones eyes to prank them. His friends are posting on his facebook page and posting pictures of better times and it seems he was always the one they could call and depend on in the middle of the day or night when they needed someone to talk to. He was always there for them..... There is so much love pouring out on his page and his Mom's page.

They said he is heavily sedated now or in a coma and he will not wake up again. It has been 3 days Sis said since any of them have had any sleep. Marie (my daughter Rie) if flying out in the morning to go be with Cindy. I think Brandon is still hanging on to show his Mom they were wrong about that being his last day! He has always did things his way and nobody is going to tell him what day he will die! His Mom and Grandma have told him is is ok for him to go when he is ready to go and told him they will be ok..

This is one of the pictures someone posted of Brandon and his Mom. Just about every picture they are in together, his arm is around her or he is kissing her or she kissing him. I LOVE this picture. The relationship between them is like none you ever saw between a mother and a son, they were totally and completely devoted to each other.

Such a handsome young man!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/BrandonandCindy.jpg

gini
09-06-2012, 11:55 PM
My heart goes out to all of your family at this difficult time. How wonderful that you are hearing so many good stories coming from his friends. The friends and stories will comfort you in your need.

Bless you all.

Laura's Babies
09-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Brandon passed peacefully at 3:45 (Washington) time. I am so sad but releived that his suffering has ended. May he rest in peace free of pain and be whole again. They are donating what organs they can. They know they can donate his eyes but not sure about anything else.

They told me to tell all of you
"Thanks for all the prayers and concern through out all these years. It has meant a lot to the family that so many prayers went up on Brandons behalf, that so many people cared, so THANK YOU so much!"

pomtzu
09-07-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm so sorry, Laura. Please convey my condolences to all of his family.

RIP dear Brandon. Your struggle has now ended, and your days of peace and rest have just begun. I pray that your family can find comfort in knowing this. You were truly loved by many and will be sorely missed by all.

sasvermont
09-07-2012, 07:36 AM
Happy trails. Hope your final trip was ok. Hugs to your family and friends who will miss you so.

Scooter's Mom
09-07-2012, 07:42 AM
I saw this on facebook and knew you'd put an update here as well.

This is heartbreaking. My condolences to your entire family. I am grateful that he is no longer suffering, but saddened that he is gone. Many prayers are being said for you all.

Bengalz
09-07-2012, 07:53 AM
My condolences to you and your family Laura. Take comfort in knowing Brandon is no longer suffering:(.

Rest in Peace Brandon.

momcat
09-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Laura, I'm so very sorry to hear of Brandon's passing. Please take comfort in knowing that his strength and positive outlook during his long battle was an inspiration to others. My prayers for all of you will continue. Brandon, RIP.

[[[[[HUGS]]]]] to all of you, Laura :love:

Taz_Zoee
09-07-2012, 09:34 AM
I have not posted, but have been keeping up to date on this. I have shed tears reading stories and especially when I saw the update this morning on FB.

The entire family is in my thoughts and I wish there was more I can do. :(

RIP Brandon, you don't even know how many lives you've touched in your short life.

Litterati
09-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Please know that Brandon's story graced the life of this complete "imperfect" stranger and perhaps there is some small comfort in that Brandon did "go gentle into that good night" (adapted from poet Dylan Thomas.) May his family and friends know no further sorrows.

phesina
09-07-2012, 11:36 AM
My deepest sympathy to Brandon's family and all who love him so very much. What a wonderful young man, who has touched the hearts and souls of so many people, including many who never met him, such as myself.

May you rest in peace, Brandon. You are loved and grieved deeply. God bless you.

Love :love: to all.

Cataholic
09-07-2012, 11:39 AM
I prayed for him on my walk this morning, that his passing would be peaceful, and comfort is brought to him family and friends. So young, and so many lives have been touched. Just heartbreaking.

Lilith Cherry
09-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Laura, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. Brandon was a wonderful person! Loving thoughts and sympathy to all of you!

Alysser
09-07-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this news :( I am so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace, Brandon. You really did touch a lot of people's lives.

Catty1
09-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Wet eyes here...

I am glad he went so peacefully and that he was comfortable in his last days, and surrounded by all the love in the world.

I truly hope there is long term help there for his mom. She will need all the help she can get. Her family is there, but I think she will need extra help for some time to come.

Hugs and prayers to everyone.:love:

Bonny
09-07-2012, 06:36 PM
Laura, I am so sorry to read of Brandon's passing. My sympathy is sent to you, his mom, grandmother, & all of Brandon's, friends. He fought a hard battle & now can now rest in peace. I believe there is a heaven & always when anyone passes away I don't stop praying for them but continue to pray their soul to heaven & for their family that are left behind that they will have the strength to carry on in life. Brandon even gave back to the living by donating his organs that is so brave & tells you what a good person he was thinking of others in need.

Laura's Babies
09-07-2012, 06:40 PM
You are right Catty......My daughter flew up and is there now, Cindy's Mom is there and she works for a doctor so I am sure the people at work will watch her close when she returns back to work.

She will have to invent a new kind of life for herself and she is going to be so lost without him. The last 26 plus years have been all about him, now he isn't a concern anymore.... I remember how lost I was after Mama died, couldn't figure out what to do with my free time afterwards.

DJFyrewolf36
09-07-2012, 06:48 PM
My thoughts and prayers remain with his family. Even though his suffering is over, the family will need good energy now more than ever. Please convey to his family that Brandon has touched the lives of many, including people he has never met. I can speak for myself at least when I say that his story is inspiring and uplifting, even though it was tragic and far too short.

Much love and peace to you, Laura and the rest of his family. :love:

Medusa
09-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Laura, our prayers were answered. Brandon made his final journey in peace. No pain or suffering, just beautiful, tranquil peace. I can only imagine how he will be missed and the pain that you and the family are going through. Yes, Cindy will need extra attention but I know that you and the family will circle the wagons. Please know that you all are still in my prayers. Should you need to talk, you know how to reach me. I won't pry but I'm here. :love:

caseysmom
09-07-2012, 07:23 PM
RIP Brandon, your suffering is over, praying for peace for the family during this difficult time.

Karen
09-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Rest in peace, sir. Plenty of kitties will be there to greet you at the Rainbow Bridge!

Craftlady
09-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Sympathies to the family. May they know that God's arms are wrapped around Brandon and that he is no longer in pain.

mrspunkysmom
09-07-2012, 08:55 PM
My condolences to his family and friends.

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2012, 12:56 AM
I'm so sorry that he's gone but I'm glad that he went peacefully. RIP Brandon.:( My thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time.

chocolatepuppy
09-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Condolences to Brandons family and friends. May he Rest in Peace.

prechrswife
09-08-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort for you and your family...

Laura's Babies
09-08-2012, 10:57 AM
The outpouring of love is unbelievable, here and on facebook. I wasn't sure how I felt about all this on facebook but I remembered, just before he went to sleep, he POSTED on there, his last waking minutes he made his last post. Now seeing the many pictures that all his friends have taken over the years and reading the stories about his relationships with his friends, it is drawing a picture of a very blessed life, full of good friends, lots of love and happy times in between the rough times. The more I read, the more amazing I am finding out he (and his Mom) were. So many say the relationship they saw between Brandon and his Mom, it's the kind of relationship they want with their children and will strive for. Now I see that sharing this with all his friends could be very healing to a lot of people. On his page, they are still posting messages to him, every now and then I read one that makes me cry but some make me laugh. I hope his page stays up for a long time.

A few of the pictures his friends have shared
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Brandon00001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Brandon00000.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Brandon00002.jpg

In this picture you can see how the paralisis is starting to effect his face. (But he is still handsome!)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Brandon1234.jpg

And another one of him and his Mom (taken in 2010 I think)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/CindyBrandon2010.jpg

robinh
09-08-2012, 05:34 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. My heartfelt sympathies to the entire family.

How wonderful a young man he must have been to leave behind such happy and joyful memories.

mon
09-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Please accept our heartfelt condolences. Although we have never met Brandon, we are very glad to have heard about him and all you have shared. What a wonderful person. No wonder the whole family is so proud of him. Goodness, kindness and gentleness be with you and your whole family.

cassiesmom
09-09-2012, 12:13 AM
I am so sorry to read this sad news. ((((HUGS)))) Will be praying for you and your family, Laura.

smokey the elder
09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
My condolences to Brandon's family. RIP, Brandon.