lindahoward
07-22-2011, 06:51 AM
Hi Button.....What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are a wonderful member
of the family. You are so cute. I would love to have you. Congratulations
on DOTD.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

tatsxxx11
07-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Hi Button! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:)
Can you say...cute as a button?:p;) (Bet you get that all the time!)
What a precious pup you are, Button; your smile is the best! Beautiful in body and heart, smart as a whip, with such a love for live and people; who better than you to convince your Mommy Sue that doggies are cool! What a perfect match she found in you! And it's clear from the look on your lovely young lady's face that she's as smitten with you as your Mommy and Daddy are! And if being a loyal and loving furkid weren't enough to recommend you, you're a registered service dog as well, and your Daddy's very own guardian angel!:cool: You're the complete package, Button, and everyone lucky enough to cross your path is truly blessed, most especially your family!:love:
Enjoy your well earned day of honor, sweet boy, celebrating to the max with your proud Mom and Dad, and all of your adoring friends and fans!:)
Hugs and kisses to you, precious Button!!!:love::love::love: Thanks for the BIG smiles!

MoonandBean
07-22-2011, 10:09 AM
I don't know who's cuter...you or your girl...OK...it's a tie :D. You are both adorable and thanks for making me smile today.

lizbud
07-22-2011, 04:04 PM
Hello Button,

Cute as a button, you bet.:love: More than that, it seems that you are
a very smart pup & a great help to your people. Congratulations on being
chosen as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.:) Enjoy your special day sweetie. Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses too.

cassiesmom
07-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Who's got the Button? PT does today and what a treat! Hello, Button! I would be happy to share my nursing license with you because you helped your person with stress and blood sugar levels. Those are both very important to manage and I'm sure you've been a tremendous help just by being your sweet self. I'm with lindahoward-- I bet you are a wonderful member of your family! Happy Dog of the Day, Button!

Momo
07-22-2011, 08:51 PM
Wow - what a stunning lil' guy you are, Button! A smart, sweet dog is a true treasure!
Enjoy your DOTD status! :love::love::love:

papbouv
07-22-2011, 11:11 PM
Buton is a very cute boy I had a Papillon for 14 & 1/2 years her name was Gizmo she would wear you out fetching a ball. She was also a Therapy dog for awhile Papillons are great little dogs glad Buton can be your Service dog.
Papbouv