PDA

View Full Version : Little Man

Taz_Zoee
07-20-2011, 11:09 PM
My sister (she is a member here, although I can't remember her user name right now) had to let her Little Man go to the bridge tonight. She saved his life 12 years ago when he was at the vet clinic where she was working and they were going to put him to sleep because he had a deformed leg. My sister took him home and he lived out his 12 years just like any other kitty would.
Even though I visited her a couple times I never did get to see him, well except for the orange streak as he ran to hide under the bed.

RIP Little Man, tell Taz hello for me.

Catty1
07-20-2011, 11:11 PM
What a handsome boy! He had 12 loving years that he never would have had if not for your sister. My condolences to her, and bless her for saving him.:love::love:

Barbara
07-21-2011, 02:27 AM
I am so glad that thanks to your sister Little Man got his full life span. May he play happily at the bridge.

Medusa
07-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Aw, he was such a handsome boy! Thanx to your sister he had 12 wonderful years that he wouldn't have had. Love works wonders and your sister showed Little Man love by helping him to the Bridge. RIP, Little Man and peace to your humans. :love:

smokey the elder
07-21-2011, 07:17 AM
I'm so sorry about Little Man. He was very much loved.:love:

phesina
07-21-2011, 09:27 AM
I am so sorry to read about Little Man's passing. My deepest sympathy to you, your sister, and everyone else who loves him so much.

And please thank your sister for me for saving his life way back then so he was able to live out all these years. God bless her!

My Sparkler is saying "DEFORMED leg? What does 'deformed' mean? It sounds like Little Man's legs are like mine, very beautiful and unique and indicating what a beautiful, unique creature we each are! And I'm an Orangie too, like you.. more indication of how beautiful and unique each of us is. PURRS!"

Rest in peace, Little Man.. happy and healthy at the Bridge as you await the grand reunion with your beloved Purrson.. One Fine Day.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

GSDOG
07-21-2011, 11:26 AM
When I first saw Little Man he was about 4 to 5 weeks old. The humane society that worked with my clinic at the time was either going to amputate his leg or euthanize him. The reason being he was born without a radius bone in his right front leg. When I opened his cage door what greeted me was anything but a cat that needed a leg removed or to be euthanized. He meowed this meow that he did the rest of his life, like talking to me. He swished that tail of his like a dog wagging his tail. He moved very quickly with that leg of his. I thought there is no way he needs to be touched, he is just fine. I went and told the doc in charge he is mine and that is that.
He never had a real issue with his leg, he could run and jump just as high as any cat. It did make him grow kinda funny though. He was the most cow hocked cat I have ever seen in my life! He tilted to the right because his leg couldnt support his weight and it wouldnt straighten out all the way.
A few years ago he was diagnosed with hyperthyroid disease, but was serverly allergic to any meds we used. Unforuantly this meant he slowly lost weight and muscle mass and didnt look all that great anymore. But now he is playing with Tazzmo and everything is great.

chocolatepuppy
07-21-2011, 12:04 PM
I'm sorry about Little Man.:(

pomtzu
07-21-2011, 04:29 PM
RIP Little Man. :) You certainly were a big man in the eyes of your Mom! :love:

jennielynn1970
07-21-2011, 04:52 PM
RIP Little Man.... play hard at The Bridge!!

Freedom
07-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Little Man and GSDog = two changed lives, forever entwined, when many believed it just couldn't be. Thank you, GSDog, for sharing your love and your home with Little Man.

RIP Little Man! Have a lovely carefree romp at the Bridge!

mrspunkysmom
07-21-2011, 09:47 PM
RIP in peace Little Man and play hard at the bridge. I am sorry for your loss GSDOG.

krazyaboutkatz
07-22-2011, 12:51 AM
GSDOG, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Little Man sure was a very handsome cat. I'm so glad that you were able to save him that day and that he had 12 wonderful years with you.:) RIP sweet boy.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))

catmandu
08-03-2011, 09:42 AM
We are so sorry we missed your thread Little Man.
You are truly proof of the old addage that good things come in small packages and that you were truly a Big MagnfiCat!!!
We know that you have your Wings of Silver and Gold now and are going to find your place in Our Awesome Angels Army, Owesome Orange Divison.
God Bless You Little Man, and we know that you will meet with your Family and Friends.
One Fine Day:love: