PDA

View Full Version : Where is Piglet?

Vermontcat
11-06-2002, 07:39 PM
Has anyone heard from Piglet lately? I know she was moving about a month ago and was going to have 3 cats in her new place but she hasn't posted in like a month!

I also noticed that Casper & Kitty has been quiet for at least a week now, I really miss seeing Casper's handsome face. Lut, have you been in touch with Niina lately?

jenluckenbach
11-06-2002, 08:01 PM
Actually, I too was thinking about Casper & Kitty, just today. And I even looked it up, her last post was 2 weeks ago. (sorry, I do not know Piglet)

Miss Meow
11-07-2002, 04:02 AM
What a coincidence, I was thinking of Piglet only this morning. Maybe she's busy with the move etc and will come back soon.

koxka
11-07-2002, 11:12 AM
I remember Piglet ,she's from Holland! There are so few "from this side" :rolleyes: that I remember them all. And Ann, from Sweden, haven't been here lately either. And Gio from Italy

I also miss Yorkter and her georgous orange fluffy called Willy, I think. Has anyone hear from her?.

Nomilynn
11-07-2002, 01:09 PM
I have actually emailed with Yorkster quite a few times. She is doing well but very busy with work and hasn't had time to post as much. I was wondering where she was so I just sent her a PM and an email, and that was all it took! If you miss someone just send a hello - I think most often people will write back :D