PDA

View Full Version : my pit bull puppy :)

charlie116
07-18-2011, 09:38 AM
This is Honey, my pit bull puppy :). She is 6 months old & weighs about 40 pounds. I watched her siblings being born, but unfortunately, Honey was born before I got there. She was my pick of the litter since day 1, & I love her! :love::love::love: Enjoy the pics :)

happylabs
07-18-2011, 11:45 AM
Oh my gosh she is really pretty! I love her pink nose and her eyes (light brown?). Is her personality as sweet as she looks in her photos?

charlie116
07-18-2011, 11:55 AM
Oh my gosh she is really pretty! I love her pink nose and her eyes (light brown?). Is her personality as sweet as she looks in her photos?

Thanks! Yes, her eyes are light brown. She is really sweet. She's a cuddlemuffin. She loves to sleep on top of people & other dogs :p

sana
07-18-2011, 12:20 PM
Aww!! She looks so tiny when she's next to the dog. I love her color :)

dab_20
07-18-2011, 01:12 PM
She is so beautiful! Such a sweet looking face :) I thought she looked so big and mature till I saw her next to the other pitty :eek: Nope, she's just a baby!

happylabs
07-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Thanks! Yes, her eyes are light brown. She is really sweet. She's a cuddlemuffin. She loves to sleep on top of people & other dogs :p

What is up with the sleeping on top of people? I think my grand-puppy Zoey has Pit Bull in her although she looks mostly Lab. She just wants to be on top of someone slurping them and laying on them. :p

charlie116
07-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Aww!! She looks so tiny when she's next to the dog. I love her color :)

Thanks! I love her color too :D

charlie116
07-18-2011, 08:55 PM
She is so beautiful! Such a sweet looking face :) I thought she looked so big and mature till I saw her next to the other pitty :eek: Nope, she's just a baby!

Well, the big dog is a pit bull mix who weighs 110 pounds....lol

charlie116
07-18-2011, 08:56 PM
What is up with the sleeping on top of people? I think my grand-puppy Zoey has Pit Bull in her although she looks mostly Lab. She just wants to be on top of someone slurping them and laying on them. :p

Haha. That's cute. Honey falls asleep on people a lot. She slept on top of my legs the other night. One time, I fell asleep on my couch, & I woke up with her face on my cheek. It was so funny. My boyfriend has 2 huskies, & apparently they sleep on top of him all the time lol

luvofallhorses
07-18-2011, 09:28 PM
She is beautiful, I really love her. :) She reminds me of Karmella who is up for adoption at the shelter I work at. Karmella is about 4 and she has natural prick ears. :) She really is a sweetie and goofy and loves to play. :D
http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/11-D2828.jpg

charlie116
07-19-2011, 08:34 AM
She is beautiful, I really love her. :) She reminds me of Karmella who is up for adoption at the shelter I work at. Karmella is about 4 and she has natural prick ears. :) She really is a sweetie and goofy and loves to play. :D
http://www.montanapets.org/bas/pictures/11-D2828.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. She's so cute!!!!!! I hope Karmella finds a good home! :love::love::love:

luvofallhorses
07-19-2011, 02:16 PM
You and me both.. she's been with us since February. :(

charlie116
07-19-2011, 08:48 PM

Aw :(. I would take her if I could!!!

chocolatepuppy
07-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Honey's such a pretty pup!:)

charlie116
07-19-2011, 08:54 PM

So, my dad took Honey to get spayed today at the Delaware SPCA, & 2 women were there from a dog rescue, & they had 4 pit bulls with them. My dad said that 1 of them showed him a picture of a dog that looks just like Karmella. Sooo I'm wondering if he saw the same dog you showed me...not to be rude or creepy, but, do you live in or near Delaware?? & do you know if anyone from the shelter you work at brought pit bulls to the SPCA today?? It would be really cool if you lived near here, & I could come see the shelter that you work at :)

luvofallhorses
07-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Nope, I live in Montana. There are a lot of pit bulls out there that look like her, I would take Karmella if I were able to.. she's a fun and loving girl!! We would love for you to volunteer with us if you were closer. :) Glad you got Honey spayed as well. :)

charlie116
07-20-2011, 08:07 AM
Nope, I live in Montana. There are a lot of pit bulls out there that look like her, I would take Karmella if I were able to.. she's a fun and loving girl!! We would love for you to volunteer with us if you were closer. :) Glad you got Honey spayed as well. :)

Montana! That's cool :). I just thought it was weird that my dad said the dog looked just like her. He said she had pricked ears & was sitting in the snow & everything.

luvofallhorses
07-20-2011, 01:25 PM
That's very ironic, lol. That picture was taken in February hence her sitting in the snow. I have more pics of her if you want to see them. :) They are mostly recent.

charlie116
07-20-2011, 04:46 PM
That's very ironic, lol. That picture was taken in February hence her sitting in the snow. I have more pics of her if you want to see them. :) They are mostly recent.

I would love to see more pics of her!!! & of any other pit bulls/bully breeds!!! :D:love:

charlie116
07-24-2011, 07:41 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that Honey was spayed the other day :). I would never dream of breeding a pit bull. There are so many of them in shelters looking for a good home!