PDA

View Full Version : Juy 17 2011 Play Date at Sarah's back yard

Freedom
07-17-2011, 07:54 PM
Sarah invited us down for a back yard doggie play date this afternoon.

Her back yard is amazing, as she did all the landscaping. Mulched paths, an upper pond, a reflecting pond, and a street light (which reflects in the reflecting pond at night). She has koi, and a few other types of fish. It is just lovely. You may notice some topiary birds as well!

We arrived first; followed by Mary Ellen with Paula, and of course Mattie and Sassy. Soon after, Chris arrived with Pebbles. I don't think Sarah's two, Maybe and Piper, knew what to make of all these doggies in their back yard!

I spent this morning giving my 5 their baths, blow dry and brush out, and trimmed up their faces. Shortly after we arrived at Sarah's, Marlin fell in the reflecting pool! So he looks scruffy in the photos. Poor Marlin, he is aging and can't see, has a tough time walking, and could not get his nose out of the water. I had to pull him out of the pond. About 10 minutes later, he gave an enormous BURP! So I know he took in some water. Once I got him towel dried and settled in HIS bed (which I brought with us) he was fine. Of course this meant I had to give him ANOTHER bath once we got back home.

There are 57 photos. I did them as a slide show, but from this link you can see the individual photos if you prefer.

http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2011/July%2017%20play%20date%20at%20Sarahs%20back%20yar d/th_IMG_4367Small.jpg (http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q57/sfsamm/2011/July%2017%20play%20date%20at%20Sarahs%20back%20yar d/?action=view&current=42f27348.pbw)

(The titles appear at the top; you may need to move your cursor way over to the right on the screen so they aren't blocked.)

chocolatepuppy
07-17-2011, 08:57 PM
Wow, what a nice yard your friend has! Lots of adorable pups!:D

krazyaboutkatz
07-18-2011, 01:47 AM
She sure has an amazing backyard. It looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:)