PDA

View Full Version : New Frankie Pics - 4 mo old now 5 new pics

momoffuzzyfaces
07-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Thought I'd show you how my baby has grown. He is 3 and half months old now. He goes in Monday for his booster and rabies shots. He will have his big boy surgery next month. I haven't told him about that yet. ;) :love:
Do you think he needs a few more toys? :D

What are those doing in here?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7646.jpg
Ah, much better!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7653.jpg
one of my favorite toys!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7651.jpg

cassiesmom
07-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Frankie, you smarty! You took the toys out of the box to make more room for YOU! :love:

I was just thinking of you and your kitty siblings this morning. Angel Rose has three little brofurs now!

chocolatepuppy
07-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Frankie is SO cute!!!:love: I think he needs more toys!:D

phesina
07-15-2011, 07:13 PM
Awwww... awwwww... awwwwww.... awwwwww.. awwwwwwwwww!!!!

happylabs
07-15-2011, 07:32 PM
What a cute kitty boy. I love him looking in the box at his toys. :)

krazyaboutkatz
07-16-2011, 12:50 AM
He's so adorable.:) Cats sure do love boxes.:)

sana
07-16-2011, 03:34 AM
Hahaha! Loved the pictures! :D :love: :love: OMG! I wanna squeeze him!!! CUTENESS OVERLOAD!! :love: :love: :love:

mrspunkysmom
07-16-2011, 09:01 AM
Oh, he's so precious and smart! And he's growing! Baby fat is disappearing!

catmandu
07-16-2011, 09:30 AM
Wow, waht a Lucky Cat you are Frankie , with all those toys and that box to sleep in. What a Cute Little Cat of the Future you are.:love::love:

Barbara
07-16-2011, 02:30 PM
Frankie is simply adorable. Just like all the kitties I know he has enough toys- but he always can do with one more ;)

Malibu's Mom
07-16-2011, 02:47 PM
He's being spoiled, just as he should be. He looks like a total sweetie. :love::love::love:

And YES, get him more toys! A kitten can never have too many. :D

Freedom
07-16-2011, 05:23 PM
LOL at those first 2 pics! (Dad scolded me, he's watching TV). "Get those toys outta MY box! " :D From that, I'd say no, he doesn't need more toys he needs another BOX! ;)

Frankie, I suspect you are quite the spoiled young kitty! :love:

katladyd
07-16-2011, 07:19 PM
*THUD* Should have posted a cuteness overload warning. Oh well, the fall was worth seeing adorable Frankie! So many cute kittens here on PT in the last year!:eek:

momcat
07-17-2011, 01:51 PM
Frankie, you're just too darn cute! I'm sure you're every bit as sweet as you look. Wow, that's quite a collection of toys you've got there. But I do agree with the others, you definitely need more toys and at least one more box.

Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies :love: :love:

jennielynn1970
07-17-2011, 02:34 PM
Frankie certainly is a cutie!!! What is going on with the other kitties outside??

astrid
07-17-2011, 04:20 PM
He's so adorable :love:
I agree with Malibu's Mom: a kitten can never have too many toys :D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-17-2011, 05:43 PM
Frankie certainly is a cutie!!! What is going on with the other kitties outside?? They come twice a day with their mom for food. It's been so awfully hot, I can't spend time out there with them like I did with Frankie.

The orangie lets me pick him up most of the time now. He has the strangest eyes. They were blue when he was a baby. Then they started to turn gold but ended up blue with gold flecks in them. They haven't finished changing. The tuxie's eyes turned gold.

I just hate seeing them panting outside. There is just no cool places right now. The grass is dying and the trees will drop their leaves soon in this heat.:love:

smokey the elder
07-18-2011, 09:52 AM
What a cutie pie he is!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Frankie had his vet visit this morning for the last of his shots. We had the alternet vet since our regular is on vacation. We both like this vet too.

The vet had an emergency so we had a short wait in the lobby. While we were there, Frankie charmed everyone who looked his way. He made special friends with a man who was there. He couldn't resist peeking in the carrier at Frankie. That's all it took. Next thing I knew, he was playing with Frankie through the bars of the carrier. Seems he has 5 cats of his own.

He asked if Frankie was sick. I told him no just in for shots. He was relieved. I know he would have taken Frankie with him if I'd let him. Sorry pal, Frankie is mine now. But I have two others who need homes. He didn't want them though.

Anyway, The vet looked at Frankie and gave him his shots. He asked frankie, "hey buddy, are you going to grow into that nose? You'll be a big boy if you do."

I had thought Frankie's nose was getting longer but thought I just imagined it. The vet told me again that judging from his nose and the size of his feet, he will be one big boy. At least Chuck will have a big boy like himself, to play with, if Frankie does.

Frankie now weighs 3 pounds and goes in on Aug 15th for his big boy surgery. The surgery will be the 16th and he comes home the 18th. :love:

Edwina's Secretary
07-18-2011, 01:21 PM
I think we need a close up of that long nose...:D;)

You could have named him Pinocchio!

Vermontcat
07-18-2011, 07:05 PM
Frankie is so adorable!:D
He is growing so fast, I'm so happy that his vet visit went well.
You will find that he will charm everyone that he meets, it is part of his Meezer magic.;)
Please give him a big kiss on his sweet Meezer nose for me.:love:

katladyd
07-18-2011, 11:33 PM
Yeah, everybody loves the meezers. When I take Ming to the vet, everyone looks in his port-a-prison and talks to him.:D

cassiesmom
08-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Dear Frankie, how are you? 4 months old already :D How are Chip and Chuck, Angel and Winnie, Chester and Grandma? Could you please have your mum pet you all for me? :love:

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

momoffuzzyfaces
08-02-2011, 10:25 PM
My baby stinker is 4 months old now. Here are some new pics so you can see what a big boy he is getting to be. :D

Who says my nose is big?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7657.jpg
Gaze into my eyes!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7656.jpg
Whatcha doin?
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7655.jpg
Frankie-stein
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7661.jpg
Too stinkin cute!!!
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/MOFF55/000_7658.jpg

katladyd
08-03-2011, 12:25 AM
AWWWWWWW!:love::love::love:

phesina
08-03-2011, 06:16 AM
AWWWWWWWWWW!! He looks so serious! What a cutie!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Medusa
08-03-2011, 07:28 AM
Frankie is just adorable! My meezer Coco has a box filled w/toys but he likes to sleep right on top of them. I don't know how he can be comfortable but he's a cat so why try to figure it out. Frankie is still a little fuzz nugget. :)

GILL
08-03-2011, 08:18 AM
So cute and handsom. Love that face.

lizbud
08-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Frankie is so cute.:love: Love seeing his pictures. The captions are perfect.:)

smokey the elder
08-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Aww! I miss fostering kittens.

krazyaboutkatz
08-03-2011, 11:49 AM
He's so adorable.:) I bet he can get away with anything because he's so stinking cute.;)

lvpets2002
08-03-2011, 12:11 PM
:love: Frankie your just too Cute & such A Very Handsome Gent.. The first pic is my favorite of you checking out the toy box..

momoffuzzyfaces
08-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Got Frankie to the vet safely. She had him out of his case in the exam room and he was acting like he was going to rub noses with her. Then I saw the paw come up. I warned her to watch her glasses. He was after them. He tries stealing mine all the time. He's even managed to get them off my face a few times. They are going to have fun with that one for sure. hehe

They will call tomorrow when his is out of surgery and recovering. He can come home Wednesday Morning at 10. I'm trying not to think of him frightened in a cage tonight. :love:

Malibu's Mom
08-15-2011, 01:49 PM
I think he will probably be just fine in his cage. Cats are very adaptable, plus I'm sure he'll get plenty of love and attention from the staff! Hope he has a successful surgery tomorrow. :)

happylabs
08-15-2011, 01:52 PM
Best wishes for that sweet kittie. :love:
I always hate when they have to stay overnight at the vet's office.
He will be fine and so happy to see you when he comes home!

Barbara
08-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Here nobody has to stay overnight for the big snip. All my kitties had it in the morning and were home by afternoon.
I am sending best thoughts for Frankie. Orion says he will be just fine.

cassiesmom
08-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Fingers and paws crossed for sweet Frankie!

katladyd
08-15-2011, 02:47 PM
None of mine ever had to spend the night, either. In at 8, out at 4. They were fine and I'm sure Frankie will be fine, also.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm sure that everything will go well. Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way.

mrspunkysmom
08-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Mine go in the night before so I can get some sleep. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Anikaca77
08-16-2011, 07:46 AM
Good luck Frankie at the vets, we'll be thinking about you.

Melissa

astrid
08-16-2011, 09:58 AM
good thoughts and prayers for our little Frankie boy!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-16-2011, 12:21 PM
just heard from the vet. Frankie did well and is awake. He can come home at 10 in the morning. yay
I forgot to tell you he gained 1.9 pounds since he was there 4 weeks ago. He doesn't look any heavier to me. She said he is getting longer right now instead of taller and that's where his new 1.9 pound is. He is also losing one of his baby teeth.
He is sure growing up fast.
Thank you all for all the kind thoughts for us. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-17-2011, 01:16 AM
I'm glad to hear that his neuter surgery went well and that he can come home tomorrow.:) Hopefully he won't smell too much like the hospital so the others won't be mean to him. Heal up quickly Frankie.:)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-17-2011, 11:05 AM
I'm glad to hear that his neuter surgery went well and that he can come home tomorrow.:) Hopefully he won't smell too much like the hospital so the others won't be mean to him. Heal up quickly Frankie.:)

Frankie is home and counting all his toys to make sure none are missing. He smells girly and all the others hiss at him. He ignores them. The vet was so charmed with him, she sent him home with a big bag of kitty treats. He will have to share those.

Thank you all for going through this 'adventure' with us. ;) :love:

astrid
08-17-2011, 11:24 AM
Hooray!!!!! Frankie is home!!!!
Love and kisses for him :love::love:

kuhio98
08-17-2011, 11:25 AM
The photos of Frankie posted on 8.2 look so much like our Willy, that I had to look twice. :D

Willy has a nice, big, black, velvet nose too.

Baby pictures.
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Willow%20and%20Willy/1e4c68ba.jpg http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Willow%20and%20Willy/15d5ed85.jpg

Here he is today. He's grown into his nose quite nicely. :p And I'm sure Frankie will too!
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/kuhio98/Willow%20and%20Willy/May021.jpg

cassiesmom
08-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Frankie is home and counting all his toys to make sure none are missing. He smells girly and all the others hiss at him. He ignores them. The vet was so charmed with him, she sent him home with a big bag of kitty treats. He will have to share those.

Thank you all for going through this 'adventure' with us. ;) :love:

Yay, Frankie! Gentle *kiss* for you! And big kisses for Grandma and Chester, Angel Rose and Winnie, Chip and Chuck :love: :love:

Malibu's Mom
08-17-2011, 02:28 PM
So glad the operation went successfully. Not surprised in the slightest that he charmed the vet! :)

Give him some love from me, please! :love::love::love::love:

phesina
08-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Congratulations and well done, Frankie! You are a MAN now!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
08-18-2011, 12:12 AM
I am so happy you are now home safe, Frankie!! Have your meowmie give you lots of loves from me!:love::love:

mrspunkysmom
08-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Awesome. Glad he's back.

momoffuzzyfaces
08-19-2011, 01:25 PM
Just got home from the vet. Frankie was not acting well this morning and felt hot. So I took him in. Good thing I did. The poor boy was running a high temp.

He got a shot and some antibiotic. She also did an fiv/fip or whatever that test is. It came back negative. What a relief. She said he is just having trouble getting his system to work right. I think it's the original infection he had that he was treated for when he was a baby. I kept telling her I thought it hadn't gone totally away but she wanted to give his shots time to take effect.

I reminded her Chip was the same way. Once he finally got over it though, it's never come back. In fact he is a monster on wheels.

Frankie is already feeling better. He felt good enough to help me open a new bag of food and taste it to make sure it is good. :love:

astrid
08-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Good job helping mom with that food dear Frankie!
Kisses for you: mwah! :love: mwah! :love:

Thank God it was nothing serious, I hope he keeps getting better :)

mrspunkysmom
08-19-2011, 05:51 PM
Hey Frankie, get better, okay? :love:

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2011, 09:46 PM
I'm sorry to hear that Frankie is sick:( but I'm glad that you acted quickly and took him to the vet. I hope he'll recover quickly and that he won't have this problem again.

phesina
08-20-2011, 06:04 AM
We're glad you saw the doctor and got some medicine to fix you up, Frankie. Be well soon!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Mr Frankie is feeling better this morning. Well, he was until I gave him his medicing. YUCKY!!! ;) :D

He is busy trying to get a screw off the fridge door right now. :D :love:

Catty1
08-20-2011, 12:11 PM
LOL! What a monkey! Have the kitty attacks stopped now that there is a young'un around to chase?:D

Hugs and kisses to all!:love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
08-20-2011, 12:58 PM
LOL! What a monkey! Have the kitty attacks stopped now that there is a young'un around to chase?:D

Hugs and kisses to all!:love::love::love::love:

Oh, no! They are teaching Frankie every thing they know!!! :eek: Chip has been teaching him how to make my blood pressure rise by tearing up the window blinds. One of the kitchen window blinds is missing from the middle down and the top half is just hanging with slats drooping. :eek::(

They are still hissing and swatting at Frankie for daring to go to the vets but that is dying down now. I was really surprised that Chuck would hiss at him so much. He's the mellow one. He's doing better today.:love:

lizbud
08-20-2011, 04:52 PM
Where did my post go???? I swear I posted after you posted that
Frankie was out of surgery & doing ok. I wanted to warn him of the funky
"hospital" smell on his fur when he got back home.;)

Sorry about his running a fever, but hope the shot helps him feel much
better.:)

cassiesmom
08-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Oh, no! They are teaching Frankie everything they know!!! :eek: :eek::love:

I thought that's what older brothers are supposed to do ;)

Petting and snuggles and a gentle kiss for Frankie, Chip, Chuck and Chester, Angel and Winnie, and Grandma! MMMMMMMwah!

momoffuzzyfaces
08-23-2011, 01:22 PM
I thought that's what older brothers are supposed to do ;)

Petting and snuggles and a gentle kiss for Frankie, Chip, Chuck and Chester, Angel and Winnie, and Grandma! MMMMMMMwah!

Frankie has surpassed his teacher in climbing this morning. (or maybe it was jumping)

He got up on the very top shelf on one of the 4 shelf metal sets I have in the kitchen. It has containers of sugar, instant potatoes and that sort of thing on it. Guess he thought it needed cleaning off. He was throwing things off right and left. Good thing for him, nothing broke open.

Frankie you are not allowed to watch those Hoarder shows ever again. sheesh ;) :love:

katladyd
08-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Kimba went through that "get on top of things and knock them down" stage. Happily, he outgrew it. He still find mischief to get into but is turning into a real lap kitty. I love it!:love::)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Frankie is feeling much much better lately. Saturday he 'pantst me". :eek:
I was at the kitchen sink and he jumped putting both front feet into the back of my sweat pants. Down they came.

I'll have to remember to lock him up when we have company. :D

This morning he discovered he can now jump onto the kitchen counter top. Life, and peace, as I knew it, is now over!!! :rolleyes:

Just yesterday, literally, he was jumping up and down trying to get up there and was too little. How could he grow so much over night? Where has my baby gone? :(:love:

lvpets2002
08-29-2011, 12:54 PM
:eek: Oh my my Pants Down!!!! Yup mine have done that to me too.. :p Welcome to the World of Kitty Hood.. Too Funny.. :D

Frankie is feeling much much better lately. Saturday he 'pantst me". :eek:
I was at the kitchen sink and he jumped putting both front feet into the back of my sweat pants. Down they came.

I'll have to remember to lock him up when we have company. :D

This morning he discovered he can now jump onto the kitchen counter top. Life, and peace, as I knew it, is now over!!! :rolleyes:

Just yesterday, literally, he was jumping up and down trying to get up there and was too little. How could he grow so much over night? Where has my baby gone? :(:love:

katladyd
08-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Kimba will grab your pants leg as your walking by and go for a little ride. Kittens!:rolleyes:

krazyaboutkatz
08-30-2011, 12:18 AM
Luckily none of my cats have ever pulled my pants down. That's too funny.:D Yes, once they learn how to get up on the counters life as you know it has changed.;)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Frankie has invented a new game.
I heard an awful rackent coming from the kitchen yesterday. When I looked in, there was Frankie happily chasing one of his balls with a bell in it, around and around in my metal kitchen sink. :rolleyes:

He was having such a joyous time I just left him to it. Much better than climbing curtains for sure. :D:love:

happylabs
09-01-2011, 01:03 PM
That is SO cute! Wish I could have seen that. What a sweetie he is. More pics? Videos? :)