PDA

View Full Version : some up to date pics of my three girls..

carole
07-14-2011, 05:42 AM
Now i have about five special cat beds or houses in the my home, i had left the washing basket with this big blue blanket, as i have to take it to the launderette down the road , as it is too big for our washing machine, i obviously have not managed to get there yet, and so it is now become Miss Nikkita's new bed, and she is just loving it.

As usual Miss Nikki is my most photogenic kitty,i have yet to get a really good photo of my Lexie, black kitties are so hard to photograph.

hope you enjoy.

phesina
07-14-2011, 07:01 AM
Oh, they're all so pretty!!!!!

Barbara
07-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Cats and laundry- they love it fresh and they love it used ;)
Lovely pictures:)

Randi
07-14-2011, 09:20 AM
Nikki looks so proud to have taken over the laundry basket. :D They're all lovely. :love:

catmandu
07-14-2011, 09:23 AM
What a Great Terrific Trio of Cats , all with thier own purrsonalities!!!
We always love seeing Our Old Friends!!!:cool::cool:

mrspunkysmom
07-14-2011, 09:25 AM
Such Beautiful Kitties!

Catty1
07-14-2011, 10:20 AM
I loved seeing all your girls again! Nikki is a character, I am sure. :):love: Lexi is just a stunner - a wee panther with big cat attitude, from the look on her face. ;):love: And Miss Ellie looks like a lovely healthy calico cat. Mwah! :)

It was a feast for tired eyes this morning to see all your beautiful babies. :):love::love::love:

carole
07-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Thank you for your lovely comments, i am biased but yes i think my girls are rather beautiful with purrsonalitys to match.;)

candace it is so hard to get a nice pic of Lexie, she looks so annoyed in that pic, black kitties are hard to photograph, every pic i take she either has her ears pinned back, or does not look pretty or has that look on her face,lol, actually she is a sweetie pie,nice natured lil girl.

Ellie is still very thin and not looking that great, off to whitecoats this saturday, for her check up,i still think we have a few problems going on with her,fingers and paws crossed.

krazyaboutkatz
07-15-2011, 12:47 AM
They're all gorgeous. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us.:)