PDA

View Full Version : can you believe this?

davidpizzica
07-12-2011, 05:16 PM
A restruant in a Pittsburgh suburb of Monroeville wants to ban children six and under from coming in there. He says that doesn't have anything against children, but I guess he doesn't that parents can handle at that age or under while there. He says it isn"t against the law, but i think it might discriminate. What do you think?

NicoleLJ
07-12-2011, 05:23 PM
Having been a waitress in my younger years I can totally understand this concept. I am not totally sure if it would be disgrimination because many bars that also are restraunts do not allow children either. When I was waitressing I really appreciated parents that had taught their children manners. But to be honest they were in the minority. Most parents would go to the place I worked and just let their kids run wild. Bothering other patrons and leaving a huge mess and usually little to no tip. The regular arguement we waitresses had was that we were paid to serve food, take care of drinks and needs and clean up a reasonable amount of mess. We were not there to spend a half hour cleaning up after a food fight, or falling over children as we walk around with a tray of drinks, or have food smeared on us or thrown at us. So yup I can see why they would want to do this.

Edwina's Secretary
07-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Yes, it is discriminatory.

Just as a restaurant that only serve fish discriminates against non-fish eaters. Or vegan restaurants discriminate against people who want to eat meat. That does not make it illegal.

Amusement parks discriminate when they establish a minimum height for rides.

Bars discriminate when they say you must be 21 to enter.

Stores discriminate when they post "no shoes, no shirts, no service."

Discrimination is not illegal. Certain discrimination is.

I have read the restaurant is getting overwhelming support.

pomtzu
07-12-2011, 05:44 PM
It's really no different in the end, than what the owner of Geno's Steaks in Philadelphia did. See the pic of the sign in his window. It went to court - but I believe he won and the sign is still there.
He has a point tho. If his immigrant family learned the language and went on to be successful, then why can't others at least learn enough to just get by?
Okay - somewhat off topic, but if you own an establishment, don't you have the right to make the rules? I sure don't know.

Karen
07-12-2011, 05:47 PM
I believe it. It is not a public building, therefore he can set his own rules, and I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be allowed to ban children under a certain age. If parents really want to go there, they can hire a babysitter. There is no way we can legislate socially responsible parenting, so it is his decision, and his business.

happylabs
07-12-2011, 05:56 PM
I often have said when out to dinner at a restaurant that there should be a section especially for people with children, or, a quiet zone. I'm sorry but parents these days do not seem to discipline their children. When my kids were little we always took them with us but they were well behaved. We sat and talked with them and did activities with them. These days it seems parents are distracted by cell phones. There is nothing worse than trying to have a quiet meal out at a restaurant and having to listen to someone's child whining, screaming, etc. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

moosmom
07-12-2011, 06:00 PM
I often have said when out to dinner at a restaurant that there should be a section especially for people with children, or, a quiet zone. I'm sorry but parents these days do not seem to discipline their children. When my kids were little we always took them with us but they were well behaved. We sat and talked with them and did activities with them. These days it seems parents are distracted by cell phones. There is nothing worse than trying to have a quiet meal out at a restaurant and having to listen to someone's child whining, screaming, etc. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Amen!!

Asiel
07-12-2011, 06:17 PM
They certainly have my vote on this. Nothing worse than going out for a nice meal and having it ruined by screaming , ill behaved children.

Lady's Human
07-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Now if we could just eliminate the inconsiderate, ill behaved adults, the world would be a better place across the board.

Karen
07-12-2011, 07:05 PM
Now if we could just eliminate the inconsiderate, ill behaved adults, the world would be a better place across the board.

But certain sections of Washington DC would empty right out! ;)

(No offense to the normal, everyday working folks of D.C., I promise!)

Thankfully adults tend more to self-segregate, at least in restaurant-type situations!

Lady's Human
07-12-2011, 07:07 PM
But certain sections of Washington DC would empty right out! ;)

Promise? :cool:

mrspunkysmom
07-12-2011, 07:35 PM
Yippee! I so dislike having to listen to ill-behaved children in a restaurant. If a store can ask you to leave for be loud, unruly, etc., then families with poorly behaved children should also have to leave.

Edwina's Secretary
07-12-2011, 07:39 PM
...It is not a public building, therefore he can set his own rules,...

It still falls under public accomodations so there are limits on the rules he can set about who he will serve. He cannot, for instance, refuse to serve anyone who is Irish or of Irish descent. Or Baptists. Or Chinese.

But having children is not a "protected class."

I get tired of everybody screaming "Discrimination" all the time. Of course people discriminate and, unless it is illegal discrimination the government cannot come in and tell you how to run your business.

Lady's Human
07-12-2011, 07:43 PM
It still falls under public accomodations so there are limits on the rules he can set about who he will serve. He cannot, for instance, refuse to serve anyone who is Irish or of Irish descent. Or Baptists. Or Chinese.

How about French? Can he refuse to serve them? Damned surrender monkeys. (I kid, I kid)

happylabs
07-12-2011, 08:01 PM
How about French? Can he refuse to serve them? Damned surrender monkeys. (I kid, I kid)

I'm thinking there is an Aussie around here they may want to refuse to serve too. :p :D;)

Edwina's Secretary
07-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Sorry guys...national origin...French - Aussie...Brits...Slovenian - protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act...you know - those people!:D:rolleyes::p

jennielynn1970
07-13-2011, 01:29 AM
They certainly have my vote on this. Nothing worse than going out for a nice meal and having it ruined by screaming , ill behaved children.

Amen to this!!

I totally back the decision.

wombat2u2004
07-13-2011, 07:21 AM
I'm thinking there is an Aussie around here they may want to refuse to serve too. :p :D;)

He probably would refuse to serve a party animal like me :p

happylabs
07-13-2011, 08:12 AM
He probably would refuse to serve a party animal like me :p

Probably. You might fall under the category of children?

wombat2u2004
07-13-2011, 08:27 AM
Probably. You might fall under the category of children?

Absolutely. :p

Lady's Human
07-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Sorry guys...national origin...French - Aussie...Brits...Slovenian - protected by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act...you know - those people!:D:rolleyes::p

:mad:

Damn those pesky laws!

gemini9961
07-13-2011, 08:45 AM
As a mother of a 16 month old I agree with this. I would not be upset if a restaurant did not allow my child, I would go elsewhere. He is pretty well behaved, but as anyone knows, a 16 month old can be quite unpredicable in the behavior department. My husband and I chose our restaurants carefully and go to ones that are more family friendly when he is with us. There is a time and place for everything and that time and place doesn't always involve children, and unruly ones at that.

lvpets2002
07-13-2011, 08:49 AM
:) I so totaly Agree with Karen.. It is the owners right.. Now there are plenty of children places out there to eat at like McDonalds & CiCi's Pizza.. Hire a babysitter if you want to go to this place..

I believe it. It is not a public building, therefore he can set his own rules, and I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be allowed to ban children under a certain age. If parents really want to go there, they can hire a babysitter. There is no way we can legislate socially responsible parenting, so it is his decision, and his business.

Randi
07-13-2011, 10:59 AM
I agree, there's nothing worse than going out for a nice meal and having it ruined by screaming, ill behaved children. It simply ruins the evening if you're not able to have a conversation with the friends you're with.

It's funny how different children behave in different countries... the French and Spanish children are going out to restaurants with their parents all the time and there's no problems with them.

Children should of course be able to go to restaurants, but I think it would be a good idea if they had separate rooms for families with noisy children.

catland
07-13-2011, 11:29 AM
Reminds me of when my (now an adult) niece was about 4 years old. We were all out at a pizza place and she became overwhelmed by all of the excitement. My brother had to scoop her up and take her out to the car to calm down.

She screamed all the way out the door.:eek::eek: You should have seen the looks on the other people's faces.:D

happylabs
07-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Reminds me of when my (now an adult) niece was about 4 years old. We were all out at a pizza place and she became overwhelmed by all of the excitement. My brother had to scoop her up and take her out to the car to calm down.

She screamed all the way out the door.:eek::eek: You should have seen the looks on the other people's faces.:D

I think this may have happened just one time with my daughter that she pitched a fit in a store. You really do get the looks don't you? People are thinking child abuser! LOL. Parenting is not an easy thing. I am glad my kids are grown.

Kids are so unpredictable.

Lady's Human
07-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Part of the problem in the states is that there's so many idiots sticking their noses into other people's parenting that there are parents who are literally afraid to deal with tantrums in public, so they just let them go.

lizbud
07-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Part of the problem in the states is that there's so many idiots sticking their noses into other people's parenting that there are parents who are literally afraid to deal with tantrums in public, so they just let them go.

Maybe, but it could also be the case where the kid's behavior is mostly
ignored at home & unless they get right in the parents face, they are
allowed to get away with bad, unruly behavior.

lizbud
07-13-2011, 06:03 PM

Or Gay.

There was a case in Indy where a Gay group order a tray of cookies at the city market. They wanted the cookies decorated with rainbow colored sprinkles. (It was to celebrate some Gay event in the city) The store owner
refused their order because he didn't want to "endorse" their event.

The shop got so much bad press I think they changed their mind, but by
then the group bought their cookies elsewhere.

IRescue452
07-15-2011, 05:34 PM
I'd eat at that place everyday. On another note, you used to not be able to have children in most apartment buildings back when my mom was young. I sure wish that were still the case today. If I ran an apartment complex it would be absolutely NO CHILDREN, but pet friendly. The kids above me must spend 3 hours a night jumping off of furniture. They knock things off my shelves and keep me from sleeping when I have work early mornings.

wombat2u2004
07-15-2011, 08:17 PM
If I ran an apartment complex it would be absolutely NO CHILDREN, but pet friendly. The kids above me must spend 3 hours a night jumping off of furniture. They knock things off my shelves and keep me from sleeping when I have work early mornings.

Oh dear. How terrible.
My kids used to jump on my head first thing each morning. They were like little alarm clocks...yep, woke me up every day.

But yeah, I agree with you. I think there should be apartment complex's for people without children, or at least buildings constructed with little lockable basements that we could herd the little brats into with a whip each day so that we could all get our sleep.
And no restaurants for them either, we should put their food on the end of a stick and feed them through the bars of little holding pits that should be available to all respectable "children free but pets welcome" establishments.

How dare they disrupt our lives so. I blame society.

Edwina's Secretary
07-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Or Gay.

There was a case in Indy where a Gay group order a tray of cookies at the city market. They wanted the cookies decorated with rainbow colored sprinkles. (It was to celebrate some Gay event in the city) The store owner
refused their order because he didn't want to "endorse" their event.

The shop got so much bad press I think they changed their mind, but by
then the group bought their cookies elsewhere.

Not exactly. Sexual orientation is not a protected class under federal law. Some states (not surprisingly CA is one of them. I suspect my home state of Indiana is not) extend protection to sexual orientation. But in states that do not it is legal to discriminate based on sexual orientation.

Fortunately, the market, the press (aka MSM) and basic human righteousness - take over - as in the situation you describe.

cassiesmom
07-15-2011, 10:43 PM
Well... Some restaurants are more appropriate for families than others. I don't think I'd take young children to Charlie Trotter's or Les Nomades. But at the same time there are good choices for families with kids -- most of the Lettuce Entertain You spots, the Cheesecake Factory or most of the restaurants on Navy Pier. I'd be disappointed if I didn't see families with children having fun at a place like that.

wombat2u2004
07-16-2011, 04:19 AM
Some ideas..............

Cages For Children.
These are especially handy if you'd like that quiet night out or perhaps that two week holiday in the Carribean. They are also good for those yuppies on a Sunday morning while sucking down orange juice and croissants and reading the obituaries.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/63/a7b5092c9ee85e1fa216e57d6e9b7243.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/799991)

The Portable Baby Cage.
Made especially for your own little Prince or Princess, and ready to be thrown onto the back of your pickup. Good for those Saturday afternoon booze parties or wife swap meets.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/79/41c8d2023f076b8d91dea01bfa136900.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/799996)

Rope, Chain and Barbed Wire Leash's
No more chasing playful children around parks or in the supermarket.
Good energy saver for parents.

http://img1.imagehousing.com/11/3f5c976b741a77801ef1642cd11a15a6.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/800003)

http://img1.imagehousing.com/61/59d7d5ad31780baf87bb6a957aadab89.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/800010)

Restaurants With Light-Wells
Somewhere to put your children whilst you enjoy your wine and nibblies in peace. Yes Legislation should require all restaurants to have at least one.
http://img1.imagehousing.com/4/0f81b8ee262d272f16790b7117cea1e4.jpg (http://www.imagehousing.com/image/800017)

Failing that....well you could always just adopt them out. ;)

phesina
07-16-2011, 11:07 AM
For you parents wanting a night out without kids around.. now that Casey Anthony's getting out of jail this weekend, she'll probably be available for babysitting!

wombat2u2004
07-16-2011, 11:18 AM
For you parents wanting a night out without kids around.. now that Casey Anthony's getting out of jail this weekend, she'll probably be available for babysitting!

Hee hee......that's a great idea. :D:D

Catty1
07-16-2011, 12:24 PM
In my much younger days, there were several occasions where a child was screeching or having a real tantrum - and it reminded me that I hadn't taken my birth control pill that day....;):D

wombat2u2004
07-16-2011, 10:19 PM
In my much younger days, there were several occasions where a child was screeching or having a real tantrum - and it reminded me that I hadn't taken my birth control pill that day....;):D

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jill forgot to take the pill
And now she's got a daughter. :D

Pawsitive Thinking
07-18-2011, 06:20 AM
Nothing worse than having some brat screaming all through the meal - would happily go to his restaurant

wombat2u2004
07-19-2011, 02:56 AM
Nothing worse than having some brat screaming all through the meal - would happily go to his restaurant

What ???? You would forego eating dinner with one hand while the baby vomits on your shoulder ???? :p:p

Pawsitive Thinking
07-19-2011, 03:38 AM
What ???? You would forego eating dinner with one hand while the baby vomits on your shoulder ???? :p:p

Hard to believe. but yes ;) Adore my daughter but other people's kids are mainly yeuch - didn't take her to restaurants until she was old enough to understand how to behave in them

wombat2u2004
07-19-2011, 11:17 AM
Hard to believe. but yes ;) Adore my daughter but other people's kids are mainly yeuch - didn't take her to restaurants until she was old enough to understand how to behave in them

Naw....I took em in as soon as they could open their eyes. I figured "Why should I care? I'm taking my wife and daughter to dinner. What business is it of theirs?"
It's my family you know. If the other diners don't like that, then they can go elsewhere. ;)

davidpizzica
07-21-2011, 08:27 AM
I just saw in the news that the restruant right across the street from this guy's place has a big sign outside saying< " CHILDREN 6 AND UNDER WELCOME!" I think this will be very interesting!

wombat2u2004
07-21-2011, 10:57 AM
I just saw in the news that the restruant right across the street from this guy's place has a big sign outside saying< " CHILDREN 6 AND UNDER WELCOME!" I think this will be very interesting!

Good news David.
I'm waiting for Mr. Posh Restauranteur across the road to go broke, or else lose so much business that he'll change his mind quick smart.
Serves him right. Our children are the future, how dare he treat them that way.

cassiesmom
07-22-2011, 10:23 PM
My mom and dad took my whole family out to dinner for their anniversary. A friend from church had told my mom about a local restaurant that had a playroom set up for kids. It was a nice restaurant and it really did have a playroom at the ready. My youngest nieces were probably 4 or 5 at the time. My mom had brought new crayons and coloring books for them, but the playroom was set up with lots of neat things. They loved it, we could see them from our table, and the whole thing turned out great. Some are just more family-friendly than others.

Catty1
07-22-2011, 11:16 PM
There are family-friendly restaurants. And the one restaurant owner who has banned kids will have a more adult clientele that will appreciate the quiet.

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook - he works in a car dealership and parents can REALLY show a lack of parenting there - he doesn't know who the original quote came from, but I think it applies here:

Your children may be the centre of your universe but they ain't the centre of THE universe.

sparks19
07-27-2011, 08:43 AM
So I can totally see why places are doing this. Kids can be so ill mannered. I will never understand why a child is permitted to run around a restaurant and scream.

that being said it's a tough time to be a parent. EVERYONE thinks they know better than you do and if you do something someone doesn't like you could wind up talking to the cops for simply disciplining your child (I'm NOT talking about abuse... but a smack on the butt is NOT abuse). I know people this has happened to when out in public. Kid acts up, kid gets a warning, kid doesn't heed warning, kid gets a smack on the butt. The end. but some bleeding heart calls the police and now you have to defend yourself for trying to be a good parent and instill some discipline and rules.

If your child can't behave in a restaurant then don't take them out. We don't have a regular sitter for hannah. I can count on one hand the amount of nights we've gone out just the two of us and left Hannah with a sitter. so if we wanted to go out at all we were going to have to raise Hannah to know how to behave in a restaurant. She does. she sits and chats and behaves herself. This isn't anything special but it seems to be rare so people act like it's the most amazing thing they've ever laid eyes on lol. A child behaving in a restaurant :eek:

But on the flip side... if everywhere starts following this trend then we are going to have a whole generation of kids who have no idea how to act in a restaurant because they aren't allowed in any... even the well behaved kids.

it's just too bad that the lack of common sense these days is forcing people to resort to this kind of stuff.

Asiel
07-27-2011, 09:51 AM
I agree so totally with you Sparks. It would make so much more sense to teach children to behave in a restaurant or any public place than to have everyone banning them from everywhere. I can understand the restaurant owner doing this as we've had many meals ruined by screaming and running wild children. I often wonder how the parents can enjoy their meal themselves with their kids misbehaving like that but they seem oblivious to it. We always took the kids with us when we went out and they knew that they were to behave as not to disturb other people. It's so easy to have well behaved kids that I don't understand why parents today just don't seem to care or bother with them.

wolfsoul
07-27-2011, 01:37 PM
I think it kind of ruins it for the people who really do have well behaved kids, especially if they don't have ayone to babysit. I am one of those people, and I'm still upset that I can't go to restauraunts that have a bar because it's illegal here for anyone under 19 to enter, so I can't go unless I go by myself because my hubsand would have to stay home and watch Tyler and I don't have anyone to go with. With the few restaurants in our town that don't have bars, it really limits our choices and we usually have to end up driving to one of the other cities around us, and that gets expensive and inconvenient. I can't imagine if the other restaurants here banned kids too.
But, that's me.. I have a really well behaved girl who has eaten out with us once or twice a week since she was born, and only one time has she ever started crying in the restaurant because she was 3 months old and tired; I simply took her outside, nursed her until she fell asleep, and brought her back in and she slept on my lap while we ate.
I have a friend whose child is absolutely crazy and so she doesn't take him out to restaurants. I think that's responsible.
I would rather see the restaurant manager tell people that they've had complaints and must pack up their food and leave, as opposed to banning every child from the restaurant, because it's really not fair to those who really do have good kids.

While it's ok to think it's only ONE restaurant, and that's not too bad because there are a million other restaurants to eat at, it's like saying that it's only ONE city banning pit bulls -- that's ok, there are a million other cities to live in, right?... Responsible parenting is the same as responsible dog ownership. If your kid is bad in a restaurant, don't take it there. If your dog is aggressive, don't let it run loose. Don't punish an entire breed for the few bad apples and don't punish every family either.
It doesn't just stay with ONE, people follow.. The more rules that are enforced, the more people will follow, the less options we have. I don't want fast-food restaurants to be the only place I can take my kids. It's not healthy and doesn't cater to my or my daughters' food allergies.
However it other restaurants were to have a Playplace LIKE Mcdonald's... That would be great lol..

wombat2u2004
07-28-2011, 02:57 AM
I remember when my eldest girl Christie was about 3 or 4, and we went to an Italian Restaurant. She was always very well behaved, and always full of manners. When our entree was served (it was Bolognese I think), the waiter asked my wife if she'd like Mozzarella cheese sprinkled on it, and she did.
Next thing, Christie pipes up in her squealy voice "Mum, that smells like vomit"
Well, it brought the house down, everyone burst out laughing. :D:D

RICHARD
07-28-2011, 07:46 AM
It's funny how different children behave in different countries... the French and Spanish children are going out to restaurants with their parents all the time and there's no problems with them.

The hang the threat of the Inquisition over the poor tykes heads......;):D

------------------------------

The peeve I have about small kids are when they are plopped into a seat, given a napkin around the neck and are left to feed themselves.

They make a mess, the stupid parents laugh and think it's so cute and the poor server has to clean up the mess.

The other peeve, that is semi related to small kids, is the people that pull out the cell phones to photo the kids, smeared with food.

Lovely.

happylabs
07-28-2011, 08:59 AM
The hang the threat of the Inquisition over the poor tykes heads......;):D

------------------------------

The peeve I have about small kids are when they are plopped into a seat, given a napkin around the neck and are left to feed themselves.

They make a mess, the stupid parents laugh and think it's so cute and the poor server has to clean up the mess.

The other peeve, that is semi related to small kids, is the people that pull out the cell phones to photo the kids, smeared with food.

Lovely.

Kids do need to learn to feed themselves. I remember our kids feeding themselves spaghetti for the first time and taking photos of it. :D
However, I don't think we would have done this in a restaurant. :eek:

It's just one of those things parents do so they can blackmail their kids later on in life. :p

RICHARD
07-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Kids do need to learn to feed themselves. I remember our kids feeding themselves spaghetti for the first time and taking photos of it. :D
However, I don't think we would have done this in a restaurant. :eek:

It's just one of those things parents do so they can blackmail their kids later on in life. :p

LOL,

I do like the messy photos, but they do have a place and a time.;)

Bonny
07-29-2011, 07:28 AM
LOL,

I do like the messy photos, but they do have a place and a time.;)

What about an old person with food on their clothes? That happens to me sometimes. The table just keeps getting further away. :eek:

pomtzu
07-29-2011, 07:32 AM
What about an old person with food on their clothes? That happens to me sometimes. The table just keeps getting further away. :eek:

I can identify with that. My problem is, that the tables keep getting higher, even the one at home. I've lost 2" in height due to my crumbling spine and everyone tells me that's what the problem is. I don't want to go the high chair route, so I think sitting on a couple of phone books might help.....:eek::p:D

Bonny
07-29-2011, 08:27 AM
I can identify with that. My problem is, that the tables keep getting higher, even the one at home. I've lost 2" in height due to my crumbling spine and everyone tells me that's what the problem is. I don't want to go the high chair route, so I think sitting on a couple of phone books might help.....:eek::p:D

A booster seat made for adults is a good idea. Someone should invent those.:D

pomtzu
07-29-2011, 10:25 AM

Hmmm - not a bad idea. But how embarrassing would that be?? - to bring a booster seat in with you when walking into a classy restaurant. :o:p:D

wombat2u2004
07-29-2011, 11:47 AM

I think my table stays put.
I just like to drool and dribble at the dinner table. :D

happylabs
07-29-2011, 03:02 PM

I can certainly relate to this! I was barely 5'2" in my younger days and it seems that I have lost about one-half inch already and I'm just 50! Oh wow did I just divulge my age? Hee Hee...:p

pomtzu
07-29-2011, 03:12 PM
I can certainly relate to this! I was barely 5'2" in my younger days and it seems that I have lost about one-half inch already and I'm just 50! Oh wow did I just divulge my age? Hee Hee...:p

Just wait till you get OLD like I am..............:eek:

Bonny
07-30-2011, 06:31 AM
Hmmm - not a bad idea. But how embarrassing would that be?? - to bring a booster seat in with you when walking into a classy restaurant. :o:p:D

Just get a big black purse & carry it in that they will never know. :D

Bonny
07-30-2011, 06:34 AM
I think my table stays put.
I just like to drool and dribble at the dinner table. :D

Ugh! :eek: I would have to sit way on the other side of the room far away from you Mr. Drool & Dribble. Sounds like your ready for the care facility. ;)

Bonny
07-30-2011, 06:37 AM

Your Nifty Fifty! Enjoy it while you can. Take lots of calcium to build those shrinking bones back up. ;)

happylabs
07-30-2011, 07:48 AM
Your Nifty Fifty! Enjoy it while you can. Take lots of calcium to build those shrinking bones back up. ;)

I am going to get a stretcher machine. Either that or hang upside down. I hear that works. :D

wombat2u2004
07-31-2011, 08:32 AM
Ugh! :eek: I would have to sit way on the other side of the room far away from you Mr. Drool & Dribble. Sounds like your ready for the care facility. ;)

Not yet......I enjoy slobbering over my daughters friends she brings home....hee hee.

Bonny
07-31-2011, 12:08 PM
Not yet......I enjoy slobbering over my daughters friends she brings home....hee hee.

I bet you leave a lasting impression. :D

davidpizzica
07-31-2011, 04:52 PM

Wom, sounds like you're ready to join me in assisted living at Concordia!

happylabs
07-31-2011, 07:56 PM

This is a bit disturbing. :eek:

wombat2u2004
07-31-2011, 09:04 PM
This is a bit disturbing. :eek:

Yes, I'm about to be transferred to the "Disturbed Persons Wing" at the local Retirement for Crazy Wombats Hospital :D

wombat2u2004
07-31-2011, 09:06 PM
Wom, sounds like you're ready to join me in assisted living at Concordia!

Sounds good David. But I'll need a padded room....do they have them there ?? :p

happylabs
08-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Yes, I'm about to be transferred to the "Disturbed Persons Wing" at the local Retirement for Crazy Wombats Hospital :D

How did you escape the first time?:D

wombat2u2004
08-01-2011, 07:45 AM
How did you escape the first time?:D

Easy. I just told the guard I was from Pennsylvania. Then he threw me out :p

happylabs
08-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Easy. I just told the guard I was from Pennsylvania. Then he threw me out :p

Oh wow...he must have thought you said Transylvania! :cool: