PDA

View Full Version : Silver, gone way too soon....

Trinityagain
07-11-2011, 06:44 AM
Late last week we made an emergency appt at the white coats for our Silver cat. She had lost a little bit of weight and Thursday it seemed that something just wasn't right. So Saturday morning hubby took her to see Dr Greg. The got her out of the carrier and the first thing he said was he didn't like the way she was breathing. That when they are breathing like she was it either means heart issues or worse...they did x-rays and discovered that our little 3 1/2 year old baby was full of cancer...so hubby made the decision to send her to the bridge. RIP little one...miss you already.....

Pinot's Mom
07-11-2011, 07:22 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss of such a young kitty.:(

RIP, Silver, play well at the Bridge.:love:

phesina
07-11-2011, 07:42 AM
I am so very sorry to read of the loss of your beloved Silver, so suddenly and at such a young age.

Rest in peace, dear kitty, healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Deepest sympathy, Trinityagain, to you and your family and all who love Silver.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Catty1
07-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Too young, and too sudden. I am so sorry. :( :love::love::love:

May you and your furbabies get comfort from each other. :love:

mrspunkysmom
07-11-2011, 08:01 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

Taz_Zoee
07-11-2011, 09:30 AM
I am so sorry. :(

RIP Silver

catmandu
07-11-2011, 09:32 AM
:(
That is such a shock to lose such a Dear Young Cat , especially at such a young Cat , and so suddenly.
We know that sad feeling as we lost Buster :love:and Munchkin:love:young as well.All of Our Awesome Angels will be there for Silver, and will make sure that she makes lots of new friends.
Silver misses you , and will spend her days enjoying Angel Life and finding a place for when you are all reunited in love.:love:
One Fine Day:love:

Freedom
07-11-2011, 09:53 AM
What a shock! Silver had 3 wonderful years with you. And she gave you lots of love.

Play at the Bridge, sweet Silver!

Cataholic
07-11-2011, 11:18 AM
No time is ever long enough, and with Silver, it was just way too soon. I am so very sorry for your loss. Play happily, Silver, and send your hoomans some signs!

kuhio98
07-11-2011, 12:03 PM
Sweet Silver gone too soon. You will never be forgotten.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby.

Kirsten
07-11-2011, 03:55 PM
Oh no, I'm so sorry!! She was so young, it's just not fair! :( She looks happy in the pic you've posted, she had three wonderful years full of love. I know we're never ready for this, and we're never prepared, but at that age, it's such a shock...

R.I.P. sweet Silver! :love:

DriftyAlison0
07-11-2011, 04:47 PM
SS to hear of the loss of Silver. Sending my thoughts and prayers out during this difficult time.

Medusa
07-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Oh the little sweetheart! I'm so sorry; it had to be quite a shock for you to lose a furbaby at such a young age. No matter how long we have them w/us, it's just never long enough. RIP, sweet Silver. No more pain and you can breathe easily from now on. Peace to your humans. :love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-11-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( RIP sweet Silver girl.:( Please take care. (((HUGS)))