PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

wolf_Q
11-06-2002, 11:19 AM
Huh, I've been having some odd dog/pet talk related dreams lately. Anyone else had some pet talk dreams lately? Last night I dreamed my grandma just gave me this puppy....first it was a poodle then it was a corgi..lol....and it's name was Reece. :D And I dreamed a few nights ago that I met Anna (Cookiebaker) and Malone. They lived up the street from me. lol. I dreamed I met KayAnn and Rachel (Countrywolf) with Anna and Simba a while ago too. I'm wackos.

I think part of the problem is that I like to stay up really late....that's when I read and reply to Pet Talk.....and I think I'm half asleep when I do this...... :rolleyes:

ramanth
11-06-2002, 12:26 PM
I dreamed last night that me and Moosmom caught some baby kittys.

I hope it was a preminition!!!! :D

Mauisgirl
11-06-2002, 12:43 PM
I dreamt that Maui had wings and my cockatiel, Alex, learned how to talk...it was weird!
I also dreamt I was a dog and was going through an agility course! rofl.

primabella
11-06-2002, 03:18 PM
i've mentioned my dream about nebo..:D we were drawing him for an art class and he ended up crawling under a desk so nobody could draw him. you had let me take him in and everybody loved him..lol, weird dream..he was really big too and not even the same color..:confused: :rolleyes: