PDA

View Full Version : My silly Inky girl

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Inka is such a funny cat!! Look what she does with her playcube ;):)

http://youtu.be/VEybgh3pPcY

Silly Inky Winky :p:p:p

happylabs
07-09-2011, 01:51 PM
Oh she is a silly girl, but she is having the time of her life. Isn't it amazing how much fun they can have in these cubes. I think I paid under $4.00 for mine each. She is just such a pretty girl too.

Catty1
07-09-2011, 02:01 PM
How beautiful and cutely silly she is! Hi, Inky-girl!:love::love::love:

I gotta get those for my crew...especially the *ahem* chubbier ones.

momcat
07-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Oh Inka, wait until your prince Groucho sees your new video! You're having so much fun in your cube and I had lots of fun watching you. Sending you tons of lovies and scritchies :love: :love: :love: :love:

cassiesmom
07-09-2011, 10:36 PM
Awww, Inka! You can occupy your cube and play at the same time! :D

Freedom
07-10-2011, 08:11 AM
*giggle* look Ma, I got the bird with no back feet! Oh wait, getting away from me here, need those back feet after all!

Ha haaa, she really is having a good exercise with that cube!

phesina
07-10-2011, 08:20 AM
What fun! So nice to see sweet little Inka again having such a good time!

Now my cats want one of those.

lizbud
07-10-2011, 08:59 AM
That is sooooo cute.:D Inka is a silly and very happy cat.:)

Taz_Zoee
07-10-2011, 12:16 PM
That is so cute!! :D
I bet Jax would love one of those. He likes to play in a carrier I have set up in his room that is the same material, but only has one opening. :)

momcat
07-10-2011, 02:52 PM
Hello my lovely Inka,
What a treat to go on the puter and see your wonderful video! Yes, those play cube things are loads of fun because we can hide, play, and even take a nap in them. It reminded me of the time we hid in mine while Meowmie was going all over looking for us.

Well my sweet princess, I'm going to watch your video again...and again...and again. I'm getting ready for the trip to Belgium that we planned and I can't wait to see you again.

Purrs, headbumpies, kitty hugs, and kitty kisses,
Love :love: :love: :love:
Your devoted Groucho

krazyaboutkatz
07-10-2011, 07:16 PM
How cute.:) I have two of them attached together and my cats love to sleep in them. I think I bought them at Target. They also have a kitty tent which has another hole in it that one of them tore through but they still love it.:)

catmandu
07-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Hi Inky, this is your Brother In Law Inky.:love:
Its so good to see you on Pet Talk, and I hope that Snoopy and I could use that cube, when you are not busy with it.
:cool::cool::cool:

Maya & Inka's mommy
07-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi Inky, this is your Brother In Law Inky.:love:
Its so good to see you on Pet Talk, and I hope that Snoopy and I could use that cube, when you are not busy with it.
:cool::cool::cool:

Oh yes uncle Garry!! We have several cubes, and Snoopy is a great fan too!! She loves to catch the attached fishes!!

lvpets2002
07-11-2011, 12:56 PM
:love: Inka your just too Cute & Funny.. LOL

Kirsten
07-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Oh, that looks like fun!! :love: She's so cute, made my day! :)