PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have Photoshop?

rg_girlca
07-08-2011, 09:39 PM
I have a picture from my sons wedding of me and him that I just love, but there is something on the picture that I would like removed if possible.

Look at my sleeve, right beside the cuff of my son's shirt and you will see a round grey mark. To me it looks like a devil's face and you can even make out one horn on top of the head. It just creeps me out. My son thinks it looks like the Phantom of the Opera's mask.

If someone could or would be kind enough to do this for me, I would REALLY appreciate it.

I would also be curious if anyone else can see what I see.

Freckles
07-08-2011, 10:11 PM
Yep, I see it.
Can't help on the removal of said item.

chocolatepuppy
07-08-2011, 10:46 PM
I can see it. Wouldn't have noticed though if hadn't you mentioned it.;)

Karen
07-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Done, and I lightened the dark areas, and took out that random white scratch/stripe in the background as well.

luvofallhorses
07-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Looks like an orb.. LOL it is probably just a reflection of the light, it's happened with my pics. Don't have photoshop though, sorry. :o

rg_girlca
07-08-2011, 11:52 PM
Karen, thank you, thank you, thank you so very much. You did a wonderful job on it. :D

Now I can print it out and frame it without being creeped out. LOL!!!

GREAT JOB!!!!

sana
07-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Yes, I noticed it before I read your post. Karen's done it nicely, the picture looks more clearer and the white spot is also gone. :)

Freedom
07-09-2011, 08:35 AM
WOW! I never would have known your son's shirt had the stripes, Karen did a wonderful job! :love:

I've had photoshop for 5 years, I have NO CLUE how to use it. Someone recently told me there are some easy tutorials on youtube, so I plan to check those. I did get "photoshop for dummies" from the library 2 years back, but even that was too advanced, couldn't understand what the heck the author was on about!

It is a marvelous tool when you know how to use it, and Karen has proven this again.

Great job, Karen!!!

That is a lovely photo for you to treasure. HOORAY!!!

Asiel
07-09-2011, 09:24 AM
That is a great job Karen did with the photograph. I had noticed the spot but just thought it looked like a water spot on the lens , the picture looks great.

I also have photoshop but I'm like Freedom...just can't get the hang of it...not that I tried too many times but I know I should be learning how to use it.

ChrisH
07-09-2011, 11:56 AM
Watched a PS tutorial the other day and I couldn't resist adapting and using it on Karen's great editing job. Just messing. :D

Randi
07-09-2011, 12:33 PM
You both did a great job! Chris, which tutorial did you use? I'd like to try that. ;)

Vette
07-09-2011, 03:19 PM
I didnt see a face at first until i read what you said. that was rather creepy

I've had photoshop for 5 years, I have NO CLUE how to use it.

LOL sounds like me with Paint Shop Pro except i know some basics,, but for as long as ive had Paint Shop Pro i really should know it inside out.

ChrisH
07-09-2011, 03:42 PM
You both did a great job! Chris, which tutorial did you use? I'd like to try that. ;)

Took the basics from this video tutorial Randi. Scroll down ...
http://www.photozz.com/fizz/17447353.aspx
... or watch on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v86faa0SPR4&feature=player_embedded#at=66

K9karen
07-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Karen, you're the wo-MAN! :D:love:

kitten645
07-09-2011, 11:02 PM
I too have Photoshop but it's really not intuative. I did take a class on the HP website (free! yay!) and it helped but like any other program, if you don't use it regularly, you loose the info fast!
Nice job ladies!

Karen
07-09-2011, 11:09 PM
Karen, you're the wo-MAN! :D:love:

Awww, thanks!

I use Photoshop every day, and have for years, so anytime someone needs help. just ask. I have done photo retouching as part of my paid job at times, and as freelance work as well.