PDA

View Full Version : What did I do?!?!

catnapper
07-08-2011, 08:05 PM
I was cleaning up my DVR menu tonight. Getting rid of Cameron shows he already watched, things he might like, things we taped but never watched (and never will) you get the idea.

I had 120 hours worth of tv shows and movies. . . . . . and I accidentally deleted ALL OF THEM!!! :eek: :eek:

OMG, what did I do?

hubby's laughing at me me because I live and die by my DVR. I have not watched a live show in two years. If I'm huddled in the corner, its because i'm going through DVR withdrawl. :rolleyes:

BitsyNaceyDog
07-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Check Hulu. Also some TV stations have some of their shows available on their websites.

If you have Netflix you can find a lot for Cameron there. We don't have live TV at all. When Nathan wants to watch TV he watches Netflix (they have a lot of kids shows and movies available through instant streaming).

Sorry you lost your whole backlog. :(

Vette
07-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Im with KBlaix,, try Hulu or Netflix. may also wanna try YouTube for the heck of it

Taz_Zoee
07-08-2011, 10:53 PM
I would also be huddled in the corner if I did that. Bruce has done that on his DVR. But his is HD and mine isn't. And luckily on mine I can't delete groups or multiple shows at a time. I have to go through and delete one at a time. It can be a pain sometimes, but I don't mind it. :)

I'm so sorry that happened. I would be crying if it happened to me.....no joke!

catnapper
07-09-2011, 07:39 AM
I spent all night last night finding all the shows that taped and were deleted (all the USA and Family Channel shows that run a zillion times each week) and I'm only going to miss one episode of one show.

It was weird going to my DVR list this morning and finding only 2 hours of shows taped. I guess my choice of which show to watch while getting dressed was made for me.

I'm still in shock.