PDA

View Full Version : Weight Loss

NicoleLJ
07-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Anyone else want to join me in losing weight? Always good to have people to help motivate each other. Doug was able to get me a recombant exercise bike. So on Monday I started exercising with it. WOW I love this thing. We had gotten an exercise bike and stair stepper off of Kijiji last year but I used the bike so much that it broke several times(it was very old) and it got to the point that DOug couldn't repiar it any more. The stepper I couldn't use because it hurt my knees way too much. But this is awsome. I love it. I can exercise with out pain.

I started slow. On Monday I did 6 sessions of 5 minutes each. Then on Tuesday I did 6 sessions of 6 minutes each. Then on Wednesday I did 10 sessions of 7 minutes each. Yesterday I did 10 sessions of 8 minutes each. Today my morning was shot with running around so I am trying to hit at least 8 sessions of 9 minutes each.

Tomorrow I will be doing 10 minutes each session for 10 sessions and keep it there for a week with slowly tightening the tension. Then after a week I plan to push that up to 15 minutes. After a week of that then it will be 20 minutes till I get to 4 sessions of 30 minutes a day. I plan to keep it at that till I hit my weight loss goal. When I started I was 242 . But so far I have lost 6 LBS . Very happy about that.

And my stamina is increasing. After 3 minutes on Monday I was feeling pain and getting over heated and so on. Now I can do 9 minutes sessions and don't feel any strain till I hit about session 7 or 8. Finally I can exercise every day regaurdless of if my agoraphobia is acting up or not. It is awsome.

So anyone else want to join me?