PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Laila

Barbara
11-06-2002, 03:34 AM
Ah c'est tellement charmant d'avoir une petite amie comme toi. It must be so nice to have a little friend like you for cuddling and playing and a life full of tenderness and surprise. I wish you a wonderful special holiday today, little Laila.

11-06-2002, 03:57 AM
Bienvenue à Pettalk , petite Laila !!
You seem such a sweet and caring little kitten . My Inka says hi to you ; she would love to play with you , as she is also a young kitten ( ° August 28)

Have fun today , sweet Laila !!

Vio&Juni
11-06-2002, 05:01 AM
Cute little face, sweet Laila :)
You are a true kitten - playing all the time, comforting your human, running, catching flies, what else should one expect from a kitty.
Have a happy long life:)

Dan Holder
11-06-2002, 05:03 AM
She's a lucky kitten to find a friend that appreciates and loves her so much. Stay warm.

Pam
11-06-2002, 06:10 AM
What a precious little girl and what a great story! Gee little Laila I hope you don't hurt your cute little self when you hit the wall! My two boys did that too when they were tiny little kittens. :D You sound like such a sweet companion and I can see why your human chose you, and now you have been chosen to be our very special, very adorable Cat of the Day!

smokey the elder
11-06-2002, 07:25 AM
What a cute kitten! This must be "kitten week!"

sasvermont
11-06-2002, 07:46 AM
What a sweet and darling face you have dear kitten. Congratulations for being the "Cat of the Day".....

missprissy
11-06-2002, 09:06 AM
What a little beauitful darling you are Laila! And making such a sweet pose for the camera - too cute! May you have lots of lickies, treats and warm covers girl! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!! :) :) :D

catmandu
11-06-2002, 09:16 AM
;) ;) ;) Laila quelle une jolie , petite , bonne chatton tu est!:cool: You are a lovely kitten , and when you grow up , you will be a absolutely gorgeous cat . Tabbies are so beautiful with thier blends of different colours , God must have had his paint palate out when he made Tabby Cats. Bonne Chance Laile Chatton De La Jour.

Bari_d
11-06-2002, 09:19 AM
Aren't you just the cutest???? And WOW, do you have a busy day taking care of your purrrrson!!! Kittendom can be a very hectic time for purrrsons, and I am grateful that your's really appreciates your funny antics! You are obviously well loved, Laila, and we send paw applause of congratulations on your being chosen as today's most charming Cat of the Day! Grow up happy, little one!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs....Bari and the Pride

jackiesdaisy1935
11-06-2002, 10:02 AM
Little Laila, you are just beautiful, I love that photo of you laying there. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion and so loving. Having you wake a person up is better than an alarm clock. lol Congratulations, dear, sweet, beautiful Laila Our Very Best Cat of the Day.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

gini
11-06-2002, 10:10 AM
Sweet baby Laila, I agree, there is nothing like having a kitty to wake you up in the morning.

I would love to see you play and bounce off the walls. Enjoy your special honor today precious Laila!

lailamara
11-06-2002, 10:46 AM
Bonjour de Toronto Laila , a cat with my name. Your day sounds like mine ..busy, busy, busy. I've always been partial to cute tabbies. All the best from Laila (the person) and Maya and Bodhi (the kits).:)

Howie's Mama
11-06-2002, 11:55 AM
She is precious! I just want to reach through my computer and give her a pet!
Congratulations Laila, on being today's Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-06-2002, 11:59 AM
Laila
I loved seeing your happy face this morning and reading your story. I'm so glad you have a loving family and forever home sweetie. Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today.:)

felinefriend
11-06-2002, 01:44 PM
Laila, the Cuddly Companion!! You are so precious in your photo, and you sound as sweet as you look!!! You can wake me up anytime, Honey! I'm so glad you have such a Loving Human with whom you share a very precious bond!!!! Congratulations on the Cuddly Kitten of the Day Award--you truly deserve it!!! Have fun running all around your house today, but watch those walls that get in the way!!! :) :D :cool:

tatsxxx11
11-06-2002, 02:35 PM
Hi, Lovely Laila!! Oh, you sure are one cutie pie!! What a sweet, innocent, beautiful kitten face!! I'm dying to reach through the screen and cover you with kisses! And you're quite the love muffin, too! How nice of you to help your Mommy dry off after her bath!:) Now that's devotion! You've brought a BIG smile to my face today, adorable Laila!! Congratulations on being honored as our lovely Laila, Cat of the Day! Long, healthy and happy life to you precious Laila!!

Lennie B.
11-06-2002, 04:06 PM
Another precious Canadian kitten! Laila, from the tip of your tail to the tips of your soft little ears, you are adorable! :) And it is clear that you are, understandably, the apple of your guardian's eye! I only wish that I had checked COTD earlier today- you would have brightened my morning. Have a super day, filled with treats, noserubs and cuddles, Darling One! :D :D :D

AmberLee
11-06-2002, 08:44 PM
Oh, Laila!

What a super-sweet tabby kitten you are! It's exciting to read about your adventures taming your world and making your pet human realize what wonderment he/she has sharing it with you.

To a sense of wonderment everywhere, we dedicate today as Laila Day! Congratualations sweetie! Enjoy!

kohala
11-06-2002, 08:47 PM
What a sweet, innocent pose for such a sweet, innocent bundle of mischief and fun!! Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day!!!

karlyb
11-06-2002, 09:57 PM
Laila, what a sweet face you have. I love the "M" on your forehead. You look a lot like my Macy when she was little. She's now 17 lbs and still likes to chase bugs! Happy COTD to you pretty little girl.