PDA

View Full Version : My daughter got her wedding pictures!!

moosmom
07-06-2011, 02:41 PM
I stopped by where she works and she showed me the album. Over 500 pictures! I was glancing through them quickly, as she was a work, and I was STOPPED by this beautiful picture of my daughter that looked just like my Mother in her wedding gown!!! Same beautiful eyes and smile!! I'm welling up just talking about it.

I was a little disappointed that the pictures of me have my glasses on!! The ones of me, Amy, Paul and my grandson Cody (:p:p ) gives me hope. That's my little family!!

I promise as soon as I can get the CD's, I'll post lots of pictures!!!

Karen
07-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Awww, we look forward to seeing them!

It's funny, now they make us take our driver's license picture without our glasses on - and I can't stand that picture! I don't think I look like me without my glasses!

davidpizzica
07-06-2011, 05:00 PM
I stopped by where she works and she showed me the album. Over 500 pictures! I was glancing through them quickly, as she was a work, and I was STOPPED by this beautiful picture of my daughter that looked just like my Mother in her wedding gown!!! Same beautiful eyes and smile!! I'm welling up just talking about it.

I was a little disappointed that the pictures of me have my glasses on!! The ones of me, Amy, Paul and my grandson Cody (:p:p ) gives me hope. That's my little family!!

I promise as soon as I can get the CD's, I'll post lots of pictures!!!

You better, young lady!! I'm looking forward to seeing them. BTW, I think you look great with and without your glasses, Donna!

K9karen
07-06-2011, 09:23 PM
You are who you are with your glasses. I think we may have actually SEEN you with your glasses ON, Donna, and you look fab-u-lous either way. You too, Karen. I don't think I'd recognize you any other way. It's just part of you. Natural. :love::love::love:

Hurry with the CD Donna! Can't wait to see the pictures

moosmom
07-07-2011, 04:29 PM
My daughter promised me the minute they pick out the pictures they want for their album, I'll get the CDs. Then LOOK OUT!!!!

catnapper
07-08-2011, 03:10 PM
I have been waiting not-so-patiently to see these wedding photos! Better your daughter to hurry up!