PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday AdoreMyDogs

lizbud
07-06-2011, 10:38 AM
Happy Birthday Leslie :) and many more good ones to come.:)

AdoreMyDogs
07-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Thank you so much :) :love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-06-2011, 11:31 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE!!! I hope you have a great day.:)

phesina
07-06-2011, 12:28 PM
Happy birthday, Leslie!!!!!

cassiesmom
07-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Happy Birthday, Leslie! I hope you're having a terrific day!

caseysmom
07-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Happy Birthday! Enjoy your special day.

AdoreMyDogs
07-06-2011, 03:02 PM
Hi everyone. Thank you dearly for the birthday wishes. I do appreciate it. Unfortunately, I just recieved devistating news and I have been in utter disbelief, as my favorite cousin, the son of my very most favorite Aunt in the whole world, died this morning. He was 39. We are not sure about the cause of death, my aunt wasn't able to say anything except that Ahren died, but I know that I want to be there for my aunt, who has always been there for me but I'm stuck in TX and she's in CA. I have my own car to drive and someone who can watch my children during the day while my husband is at work, but I lack the gas and food money to drive to be with my aunt. My heart is broken. My beautiful Aunt Carolyn lost her only child. My handsome, gentle cousin Ahren is gone. Ahren's 22 month old daughter Frankie will not remember how beautiful her daddy was. Sorry to dump this on you all, I just don't know what to do. I want to be with my aunt during this horrific time. This has been a most horrible day :(

K9karen
07-06-2011, 09:18 PM
OMG! Leslie, I'm SO sorry about your cousin and aunt. I'm so upset it happened at all, let alone on your birthday. I just don't know what to say. I want to wish you a Happy Birthday, but feel no joy in it for you. Sending you a gazillion hugs :love:

mrspunkysmom
07-06-2011, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your cousin.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-06-2011, 11:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A VERY SPEICAL PET TALKER!!! I am so terribly sorry to hear about your cousin... that's so unbelievably sad. :( Much love being sent your way....

Bonny
07-07-2011, 06:33 AM
:DHappy Belated Birthday to you AdoreMyDogs:D

Marigold2
07-07-2011, 10:01 AM
How very sorry I am for you and your family.
May the love you have for each other guide you through this tragedy.

AdoreMyDogs
07-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Thank you, everyone. Thank you so much. I just got off the phone with my aunt (Ahren's mom) and no one knows when the service is yet, my aunt is on the road headed back to Santa Barbara where her son resided before he died. She has to ID him when she gets to Santa Barbara :( I was able to borrow some money for a flight, so I'm going to be with her and I will be able to go to the service. My family is so tiny and close-knit. This loss is devistating. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers, and I appreciate all your birthday wishes as well.

Medusa
07-07-2011, 05:57 PM
Leslie, I'm sorry to have missed this and even more sorry that your beloved cousin passed on your birthday. Next year will be better. :love:

lizbud
07-07-2011, 06:15 PM
I am glad that you will be able to be with your Aunt during this sad
time for your family. God speed on your trip. Best wishes for peace and
comfort for your entire family.