PDA

View Full Version : A postcard from Pebbles!

Freedom
07-05-2011, 11:22 AM
With a LOT of help from a friend who is a pro w/ photoshop, I sent off this email message to Chris today.

Hi Chris!

Know how when you go on a trip, often times your postcards arrive at friends' homes AFTER you are back? Well the SAME THING has happened w/ the postcard home that Pebbles sent!

While she was away at summer camp, she DID send you a postcard, it is only today being delivered! *giggle!*

Plus, you know how on a travel tour, or a weekend gathering, they do a GROUP PHOTO? Pebbles ordered a copy of her week's summer campers' group photo and THAT is arriving today as well!

I really enjoyed having her for the week. I just HAD to copy our doggie pals on this message, hope you forgive me! I will let Pebbles tell you who is who in the group photo - of course being "MOM," you can pick out your own camper! He heee. Enjoy!

Sandie
(This was meant to go out yesterday. I had a problem with Photoshop, and ended up having to ask a friend for help, on the group photo. Sorry this is a day late.)

And I attached these 2 photos. (I think you all KNOW which one Terri did)

chocolatepuppy
07-05-2011, 01:08 PM
That's too cute! I just love little Pebbles!:love: At least I can pick her out of your fluffs! :D

Vette
07-05-2011, 01:55 PM
That was sweet of your friend an awesome job. they look like theyre really sitting on the flag. too cute :love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-05-2011, 02:49 PM
Very cute.:) Yes, cute little Pebbles does stand out among the others.:) Do you think she'll miss having other dogs around her all of the time?

cassiesmom
07-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Awww, that is one very cute group of campers!

And I thought of all of them yesterday, Freedom. My mom and I went to a local 4th of July craft show. We stopped for shaved ice and I saw a Bichon with such cute red white and blue bows on her ears! Then a lady went by with a small, greyish-brown poodle. So I thought of you :)

Asiel
07-05-2011, 07:15 PM
First time I see your gang together but I was able to pick out Pebbles from the group...cute girl.

Freedom
07-05-2011, 07:38 PM
At least I can pick her out of your fluffs! :D

I was able to pick out Pebbles from the group.

:D

KAK, she was VERY bouncy and happy to see her mum on Saturday. She may miss the play mates, I sometimes think she will miss the fenced yard more. Thy live in an apartment, she has to get the harness on and walk each time she has to "go." She caught on very quickly to the freedom here! LOL

Elyse, that bichon must have looked quite lovely!

Ginger's Mom
07-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Aw, that was very nice. I bet she will print out both of the pictures and put them on her desk. :)