PDA

View Full Version : Help! Need a good guess on Kittens age so I can apply frontline.

MoonandBean
07-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Joseph (AKA "bitey-man" and "Wrangler") is most likely a boy. I can palpate a testicle (I think...LOL). We are fully holding him now and on inspection, found a flea. I want to apply frontline but he needs to be 8 weeks old. He has teeth, eats entire cans of food. He isn't very active but we think that's because he's scared. He was VERY active the first night in the cage (trying like the dickens to get out. He even climbed to the roof of the cage).

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=168350 (for pictures)

Thanks!!!!!!

Catty1
07-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Maybe try a bath with Dawn dish soap first? Hopefully that will clean off fleas and tide him over til he's a bit older.

He is SOOO stinkin' cute! I hope your roomie will try holding him again - I bet she falls in love with him when he purrs.:):love:

MoonandBean
07-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Maybe try a bath with Dawn dish soap first? Hopefully that will clean off fleas and tide him over til he's a bit older.

He is SOOO stinkin' cute! I hope your roomie will try holding him again - I bet she falls in love with him when he purrs.:):love:

Thanks! Dawn seems to be the most popular choice so we will do that. He will go to the vet Tues. He is so sweet...we're carrying him everywhere now :) My roommate is in love already but we'll see if that's enough :)

catmandu
07-05-2011, 09:28 AM
I would say that there would be a Kitten about 6 - 8 weeks old, although he may be older if he was a stray as he may be small if he was not eating regularly.
What a Great Little Catof the Future:):):)

moosmom
07-06-2011, 06:25 AM
Blue Dawn (only BLUE DAWN) as the exact same Ph as a cat. I use it on my cats all the time.