PDA

View Full Version : RICHARD!!!!!!... you´re an uncle again!!

Husky_mom
07-01-2011, 10:58 PM
hahaha..

I´ve been MIA for so loooong.. I´ve been lurking and all just haven´t posted in a while.. but now I thought I HAD to post.. for all the non-facebookers.. hehe

long story short.. Onyx.. one of my adopted kitties is a mom.. she was spayed.. so either something was not done right or I switched kitties with a neighbor who also has a black cat.. :/ ..

a lil brief.. as you know I allowed the kitties to roam in the yard.. but then kenneled them back so they would not go missing in the night.. if you read one of Onyx´s adventured.. she climbed a wall and ended in a neighbors yard.. well.. it happened again.. just she would not come out this time.. so she was left out.. in the morning she was back in her kennel.. and life went on.. then.. like 15-20 days ago I noticed she had got plumpier.. and you can figure the rest..

now we have 5 lil cuties.. 2 creams, 2 blacks (one is black and one is like white tipped black..) and a tabby (maybe torbie)

I have no clue on sexes.. but mom has allowed me to handle them quite well.. they are soooooo cute!!!

so there.. Richard.. you are an uncle to 5 furry lil frends :P

this is the ONE pic I´ve got.. haven´t bought memory cards for my camera hence I havenpt posted in 365 either :( .. but managed to get one with my phone..

here they are a lil dirty cause mom decided the litterbox was a nice whelping box.. :/ after they got cleaned they were moved to a decent box :)

sana
07-02-2011, 04:20 AM
Aww..!!! They look soo sweet! I love the white ones! They kinda look like little puppies :p But, they all look like real sweethearts.

phesina
07-02-2011, 05:53 AM
Awwwww.. how darling!

catmandu
07-02-2011, 09:30 AM
What sweet Little Cats of the Future and thankfully Their Momma and they will have a good future as they will eventually go to Great Furr Ever Homes.
:love::love:
What Little Sweet Hearts!!
:cool::cool:

Freedom
07-02-2011, 10:47 AM
How CUTE! Aw . . .

Husky_mom
07-02-2011, 04:01 PM
ty :D

well.. momma ain´t going nowhere.. I´ve had her over two months thinking she was my cat.. or maybe she is.. just had a bad spay.. not sure.. anyway.. she´s staying..

AND.. I´m reaaaally considering keeping one of the cream ones.. or the white tipped blackie :)

katladyd
07-02-2011, 04:08 PM
They are all so precious!!! I love the cream colored ones, myself.:love:

krazyaboutkatz
07-02-2011, 04:52 PM
They're all adorable and I hope they'll all continue to remain healthy and thrive.:) I'm glad to hear that you'll be keeping mama cat and at least one of her kittens. I would probably go with one of the cream colored ones because they remind of orangies which I love.:)

chocolatepuppy
07-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh my gosh! So cute!:love:

Husky_mom
07-07-2011, 05:02 PM
kitties are now a lil over a week old.. awww..
super cute... can´t tell genders :P but two are definitely "different".. one of the whites and the tabby.. which at times I think torbie.. has a few orangier/browner splotches at some parts.. at thew back n face.. but face ones I assume are regular tabby markings

and you can see the difference between the blackies.. one is black black.. the other is like silver.. not smoky as the hair is black.. just has a bunch of white guard hairs.. like if he/she were old.. lol.. ok, not old.. just grey haired ;)

Catty1
07-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Isabel, how can you STAND all that cuteness!??! :love::love::love:

That first pic, I just want to nuzzle my face in all that kitten fur!

Give them some lovies from me, please. :D:love:

Husky_mom
07-09-2011, 10:02 PM
awww... babies have started to open their eyes... the tabby, the black and one of the white ones have opened them up.. the frosted black and the other white one´s are still shut.. awww they are sooooo cute!!

I was able to get a nice shot of the underside so you can help decide if they´r boys or girls.. hehe.. will post tomorrow.. my comp is mega slow right now..

Anikaca77
07-11-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh my goodness, they are just so adorable!!

The cream babies are just so cute! I love the black one with grey/silver hairs on it ... so adorable.

I can't wait to see photos of them getting bigger.

Melissa

sana
07-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Aww..they are soo precious and sweet looking, i wanna squeeze them!! :D:love::love::love: Soo tiny and precious! :love::love:

Husky_mom
07-13-2011, 12:32 AM
and their eyes are open.. yay.. well this pics were from a few days back.. when they had just started to open them..

sorry not so many pics.. still lacking memory cards.. lol.. so I take like 10 pics and have to upload, delete and then I can take more.. I really need to buy them in bulk.. lol.. my 365 is so neglected by now :(

anyway.. back on topic.. I did got a few kitty privates pics to get help genderize them (:P made up word).. and seems I was correct.. yay!!.. tabby and one of the creams (which are getting points) are girls.. and the other cream, the black and the frosted one are boys...

I do have quite a few lists of names.. part of it depends on who I might keep.. lol.. frosty one.. sure bet.. and maybe the cream girl.. maybe.. lol

ok.. ok.. too much blabber.. sorry just two pics.. the rest are kitty purrn.. lol

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/271190_10150315322425692_561760691_9949742_292056_ n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/281680_10150315323275692_561760691_9949752_6521971 _n.jpg

phesina
07-13-2011, 04:57 AM
AWWWWWW!!!!! Adorable babies!

RICHARD
07-13-2011, 07:08 AM
OMG, I haven't been on the "cat" threads in a while.

What a total gas- Yes, I am honored to be an uncle again!