PDA

View Full Version : New moon time already!

Medusa
06-30-2011, 03:27 PM
Tomorrow, Friday, July 1, 4:53 AM, EST. Remember to write your Law of Abundance check!

Asiel
06-30-2011, 09:04 PM
Thanks Medussa, may the law of abundance smile on you. Maybe a bit on me too...

phesina
07-01-2011, 05:59 AM
Thank you, Mary, I just wrote mine. I missed it the last couple of months.

RedHedd
07-01-2011, 04:55 PM
I have a moon phase app on my iPhone and I set an alarm now to remind me. Did my check first thing this morning.

May abundance rain down on everyone!

Medusa
07-01-2011, 07:11 PM
I posted this on FB so if you've already read this, my apologies:

On Wednesday I was feeling rather down b/c it would've been my 37th wedding anniversary. Rather than continue to feel bad, I called my hairdresser and asked her if there was a chance that I could get in a couple of weeks early. (I didn't tell her why. I just needed a lift as far as she knew.) Not only did she fit me in, she frosted my hair and trimmed it, then said "You've been my customer for a lot of years, Mary. It's on me". That is one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. The Law of Abundance definitely worked in my favor. She saved me approximately $80. So it's a good lesson to not always expect cash but blessings in any and every form. :)

Medusa
07-14-2011, 03:20 PM
Another LOA demonstration! A sister PTer sent me a month's worth of Clomicalm. She saved me $40 plus shipping. Yes!!!

phesina
07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
... it's a good lesson to not always expect cash but blessings in any and every form. :)

Yes, indeed! I've come to appreciate whatever good things come along in my life.

Medusa
07-26-2011, 09:00 PM
Another example of the LOA at work: I recently tried to purchase two pairs of earrings online but I wasn't quick enough and they sold out. So I contacted the seller directly and asked if she had any more in stock in her store. She had one color only and she felt so bad about it that she express mailed them to me and gave me a lapis ring as a free gift b/c she didn't have the other pair. How's that! :D

Scooter's Mom
07-26-2011, 10:16 PM
That's awesome, Mary!

Medusa
07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
And yet another LOA demonstration: the same gal who sent me the free lapis ring just sent me a free rose quartz bracelet. I wasn't expecting it at all and was so surprised when UPS just now delivered the package. I'll tell ya, she's definitely building up good will from customers if she treats everyone this way. Aside from being a brilliant jewelry designer, she's got a big heart, too. :)

Asiel
07-28-2011, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the reminder Medussa.