PDA

View Full Version : Louie!

opschick
06-27-2011, 05:44 AM
Hi Louie, I'm sorry your first person couldn't take care of you any longer, but very happy you found such a good family with fur sibs too! Happy dotd to you

lindahoward
06-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Louie....You are a handsome little fellow. I love the picture with snow on your face and your brother beside you. He is also very cute. You need to take care of him since he is so much older than you. I love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a long and Happy life.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

tatsxxx11
06-27-2011, 12:21 PM
Hi Louie! So happy to meet you, sweetheart! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, and to your dear elder brother Fendi as well!:) What a heart melting photo of you two posing so proudly together; what a precious pair you two make! Your Mommy has been doubly blessed! You had your own rough start at life, Louie, finding yourself suddenly homeless at such a young age, in need of a family. But once your forever human found you put those uncertain times behind you, settling right in, even lending a helping paw in befriending your beloved Stoli, bringing so much comfort to him in his final year!:love: You truly are an angel, Louie!:)
What a treat it was getting to know you and Fendi, anhonor to have the chance to pay tribute to all that you both mean to your Mom! I hope you and Fendi both are enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being treated to all sorts of fun adventures, treats, and most of all, love!:)
Hugs and kisses to you on your big day, darling Louie, and to precious Fendi, too!!!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
06-27-2011, 02:23 PM
He thinks that every time I open the door to the garage it is time for him to hop in the car and go for a ride.

Awww, Louis! What a cutie! Your person's story about you riding in the car made me think of this quote from Dave Barry: "Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear." And you wait in the kitchen for any morsel that might be dropped, smarty! Happy Dog of th e Day to you and Fendi!

P.S. I love your snow-face!

GrandChester
06-27-2011, 02:37 PM
Congrats to Louie! You look like my friends poodle Barney! Very handsome boy!

mon
06-27-2011, 02:37 PM
What a sweetheart Louie is! So very cute, loved seeing his little hairy self today,thanks! :D excellent dog of the day :D Peace and love

lizbud
06-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Hello Louie, It's a pleasure to meet you today. You know, I don't think
you meant any harm to Stoli, just wanted to perk him up by playing with
him.:) You are a very smart boy it seems, as most Poodles are and are a
very active fellow. I hope you & Fendi get to celebrate your honor today
for being chosen as our handsome DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending lots of
hugs & kisses to you sweetie.:)

Momo
06-27-2011, 09:24 PM
Louie - what a great life you have - with your sidekick Fendi!
I hope that everyday is DOTD for you two! :love: