PDA

View Full Version : Twister got adopted!

Lilith Cherry
06-26-2011, 07:18 PM
I am very happy to announce that Twister has found a new loving home where there is a fenced yard and two children aged seven and nine for him to play with:D:D This is so good as he was definitely missing the kids from the last home he had even if their mother dint appreciate his many charms:confused:

So now we are back to two tiny fluffs again BUT next week we will have another visitor called Luther. This is only very temporary though as his present foster home people are going on holiday for a week; Maybe just as well as he is a 160lbs St Bernard/Bloodhound cross LOL! This is picture of him! Wish us luck and hope neither of the fluffs nor the cat get stepped on:p

This is Luther's Petfinder page - http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18125242

Freedom
06-26-2011, 07:21 PM
Oooh this sounds like a nice placement for Twister! Good luck, Twister, in your new home!

Now, let's see about Luther, a happy goofy look on that boy! :cool:

Karen
06-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Congratulations on a foster success! Tell Twister's new family they need to keep us updated on him! ;) And don't worry, most Saints are surprising careful where they place those massive feet, the fluffs have nothing (but maybe drool) to worry about!

chocolatepuppy
06-26-2011, 08:53 PM
Best wishes for Twister in his new home!:) Oh my, that's a big dog you've got coming next!:eek:

krazyaboutkatz
06-27-2011, 12:32 AM
I'm glad to hear that Twister found a great home and I hope that he'll do well there.:) Luther sure is a large dog and I hope that everything will go well and that he'll be able to find his perfect loving forever home soon.:)

cassiesmom
06-27-2011, 12:32 PM
Yay, Twister! I wish you happiness and joy in your new home!

And Luther ... he's so handsome!