PDA

View Full Version : A Cruel & Heartless Woman*** Update On Dexter ***

lizbud
06-26-2011, 05:32 PM
This women should definately lose custody of her children along with
doing jail time. We can only hope the kids can get over her influence on
their upbringing.

http://www.petside.com/article/kitten-abused-human-mother-and-children?obref=obinsite

Karen
06-26-2011, 06:02 PM
She needs jail time and serious mental health work, and the boys will need counseling to make sure the attitude and abuse do not get passed along to their generation. Thank goodness they were seen, and the one kitten, at least was rescued. It does not mention the boys' father, maybe they can stay with him or some other family members if they are responsible and loving adults. rest in peace, kitten.

momcat
06-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Lizbud, I signed the petition. I know several animal loving people who will also sign in a heartbeat. Is it okay to pass this around?

A very special thank you to the children that took poor Dexter and got that cutie veterinary help. These are good kids and I believe they are the majority.

That woman deserves to go to jail for a very long time. I can't begin to understand why she had her kids join her in this unspeakable cruelty. What else are these kids experiencing at home? Now that the story is out, I hope child protective services steps in and gets them out of that environment.

Dexter is such an adorable little baby and I'm happy to know he's getting the care he so desperately needs. RIP little brother, play hard at the Bridge :love:

As difficult as this story is, would you let us know how Dexter is doing and how this plays out?

chocolatepuppy
06-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Sometimes, there are just no words.:mad: RIP little kitten and prayers for little Dexter.

sana
06-26-2011, 10:53 PM
That was really wrong! Poor kittens. Glad to hear Little Dexter is doing fine. What was she teaching her kids?!? The 5 year old would know nothing of how to care for a kitten, but, the 8 year old might have been taught to do this since he was a kid. They should do the same she did to the poor kittens.
If this woman wasn't caught, her kids would have grown up in her kind of cruel environment and would have started killing humans, who knows, maybe kill their own mom.

And i have a question, who is that little tuxedo kitten, is it Little Dexter? That kitten has a heart inside and a heart outside, !!sweetie!! :love: LOVE the tiny paw!

moosmom
06-27-2011, 06:27 AM
It seems that everywhere I turn there's yet ANOTHER animal abuse case. I shrug my shoulders and shake my head with disgust and frustration. Frustration because the judicial system just doesn't get it. The criminals have more rights than the animals do!!!:mad::mad:

I'm heading to court this morning on a case where a guy stabbed a boxer puppy 29 times!!!!! These laws have GOT to change. I don't see it happening in my lifetime.

I read the article about that biatch that wailed on that poor Dexter. I hate people!!!!!:mad::mad: Present company excluded, of course!!!

Medusa
06-27-2011, 06:56 AM
I read this on FB and signed the petition. I do hope that this woman receives a lengthy jail sentence. The kids can get counseling but their personalities are already formed. I doubt it will do much good. The damage has been done.

lizbud
06-29-2011, 05:31 PM
Dexter the kitten's condition has been updated & he has a Facebook
page for comments & general updates as they are released by the Vet's
office. There is a link to the Facebook page at the bottom of this link.

http://www.petside.com/article/dexters-drive-survive

Or use direct link to FB page is here......

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PetLuv-Spay-Neuter-Clinic/127283653996564

momcat
06-29-2011, 05:46 PM
Could little Dexter be any cuter? I'm so happy to know he's doing well and praying for his complete recovery as well as a furever home filled with nothing but love. This sweet little baby deserves nothing less!

Dexter, I'm sending you lots and lots of gentle get better soon lovies :love:

lvpets2002
06-30-2011, 03:20 PM
:( I so aggree with you Mary.. I still would like to get that Bat after that wo-mean//

:love:**Keep up the good healing Dexter & hope you for a healthy happy furrever life in your new furrever home.. Huggss & Cuddles wittle baby boy.. You are such a Cutie Pie & a fighter for life..

I read this on FB and signed the petition. I do hope that this woman receives a lengthy jail sentence. The kids can get counseling but their personalities are already formed. I doubt it will do much good. The damage has been done.

momcat
06-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Hi Lizbud,
As I've mentioned before, at my office the animal lovers are in a definite majority. I'm happy to tell you the petition is going around the office and NOBODY has refused to sign! Several co-workers are passing it along to friends. Everyone is absolutely outraged over the incident but completely melt when they see Dexter's picture. The comments about this excuse for a life form can't be repeated on a family forum but what anyone imagines will probably be pretty close.

All of us are praying that Dexter recovers completely and finds his purrfect furever home. We :love: you, little Dexter :love: