PDA

View Full Version : new picture

trinity
11-05-2002, 02:49 PM
You wouldn't know it by how amazingly innocent he looks here, but this is the Zing-monster.:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-05-2002, 03:08 PM
He does look innocent. Please give us a few examples of why he's a monster. I'm sure we'd love to hear the stories. :)

11-05-2002, 03:10 PM
Is THAT a monster ??? Looks a pretty normal sweet cat to me ... . Come on , and tell us all the stories about Zing !!:D :eek: :D

trinity
11-06-2002, 07:38 AM
You know, now that I think about it, I don't know that he has done anything perticularly monster'like. I think he got that name from Kunan, his furkid brother. When Zingo was just a kitten he would jump on Kunan and suck on his ears...at that point there was a great difference in their sizes and Kunan knew enough to not get rough with his little brother. We just started calling him Monster and it kind of stuck. Now they are a little more matched in the size department and Kunan does not cut him any slack at all. One day Kunan was very deliberately pacing towards Zingo, who was backing up very slowly as Kunan came toward him. Kunan got Zing into a corner and just stared at him for about a minute. You could almost hear Zingo " Uh oh! I'm toast!" Kunan just kind of huffed at him and walked away...it was so funny to watch tho....kind of a "Don't mess with me" kind of day...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by trinity
it was so funny to watch tho....kind of a "Don't mess with me" kind of day...

That is so funny. :D Obviously Zing knows who's king of the house, but Kunan just had to make sure that he knew it. Tubby does that huffing thing every now and then too, but as far as I know has never done it to Peanut.

Great story! :)

trinity
11-06-2002, 12:14 PM
Every once in a while Kunan just gets sick of being slobbered on, Zingo STILL sucks on his ears, and Kunan will launch himself from about 2 feet away and just take Zing down in a flying tackle...due to the fact that Kunan is a 20 lb. furball, the house shakes...

NoahsMommy
11-06-2002, 02:10 PM
What a cute visual picture! :)

Kind of sounds like every night at our house. Basil is forever traying to play/attack Noah. Because Noah is much bigger than Basil (kitten), he always ends up being pinned to the ground. :rolleyes:

Tina
11-06-2002, 02:19 PM
What a very beautiful cat!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2002, 10:29 PM
Great story and picture. He's a very handsome cat. :)