PDA

View Full Version : Dogs kept outside...

MoonandBean
06-21-2011, 10:47 AM
This pepsi project is geared to provide people who keep their dogs outside with warm, insulated dog houses. It really is a great project and is organized by SNaP which is a great animal protection group in Missouri. Please take a second to vote for them and remember...YELLOW pepsi caps have a code inside which can be used to cast an additional 5-100 votes for this group. If you have or come across any caps and aren't going to use them, please pmail me the code.

Thanks!!!

http://www.refresheverything.com/hutsformutts

Karen
06-21-2011, 10:56 AM
We don't drink Pepsi products, but if I somehow run across a yellow cap, that's a good program.

All soft drinks tend to have citric acid in them, so I, with my citrus allergy, cannot drink them. Most also have corn syrup, and/or artificial sweeteners, too, so as both of those also cause bad reactions for me, I tend to drink plain water.

pomtzu
06-21-2011, 11:10 AM
This pepsi project is geared to provide people who keep their dogs outside with warm, insulated dog houses. It really is a great project and is organized by SNaP which is a great animal protection group in Missouri. Please take a second to vote for them and remember...YELLOW pepsi caps have a code inside which can be used to cast an additional 5-100 votes for this group. If you have or come across any caps and aren't going to use them, please pmail me the code.

Thanks!!!

http://www.refresheverything.com/hutsformutts

The yellow caps must just be on the big bottles - right? I only buy the 12 or 16 oz, and they don't have yellow caps - but I'll keep looking anyway. :)

MoonandBean
06-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks Pom...I think they're on the 20 oz. pepsi and diet pepsi's and on the 2 liter bottles as well.

Karen...I don't drink much soda either but have a pepsi machine where I work so I set up a bin and people can drop the caps there. I get atleast 10 a day that way :D

Vette
06-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Oh cool! i prefer Coke but if i spot me any Pepsis with yellow caps i'll snag 1or 2 bottles.

MoonandBean
06-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Oh cool! i prefer Coke but if i spot me any Pepsis with yellow caps i'll snag 1or 2 bottles.

Thanks!! :) I work in a hospital and the vending machines only sell Pepsi :). I have the patients collecting caps for me :D

MoonandBean
06-24-2011, 11:08 AM
The are in 22nd place! Top 15 will win 25K. Please take a second to vote today and send me any yellow pepsi cap codes :)

Thanks for all the support thus far. We are really helping a lot of animals :love:

pomtzu
07-01-2011, 06:16 AM
See PM to you.........:)

MoonandBean
07-01-2011, 10:38 AM
They were in 15th place at 11:59pm last night. Contest ended at midnight so unless they got knocked to 16th place (in which case, the cat network probably ended up pulling off a win...they were 15th and 16th respectively all night), they probably did end up WINNING $25,000.

I'll post official results later.

Thanks again for all the codes :D

MoonandBean
07-01-2011, 02:18 PM
They were in 15th place at 11:59pm last night. Contest ended at midnight so unless they got knocked to 16th place (in which case, the cat network probably ended up pulling off a win...they were 15th and 16th respectively all night), they probably did end up WINNING $25,000.

I'll post official results later.

Thanks again for all the codes :D

They lost :( They finished in 16th place...BUT...that means the Cat Network finished in 15th and Won :)