PDA

View Full Version : Scooby Doo

opschick
06-21-2011, 05:34 AM
Scooby Doo - I'm so glad you have a family that goves you plenty of love and attention now. You are a cutie! Happy dotd to you!

Momo
06-21-2011, 08:34 AM
My - you are such a cute lil' guy, Scooby! I know that you are enjoying life to the fullest!
Enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

BarbIvey
06-21-2011, 08:52 AM
:love: swoooooon :love: Scooby Doo - I am so thrilled you found such an awesome forever home..... your mommy and daddy are lucky to have you :) As you can see by my signature line...I am partial to you doxie types ;) Smoochies honey and Happy Dog of the Day !

tatsxxx11
06-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Hi Scooby Doo! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Doxie boy!:D You are just too cute for your own good, Scooby! I wish I could scoop you up, and cover that sweet face of yours with a zillion kisses! Your photos are simply heart melting, especially that shot of your with your Pittie pal! As for the one of you sandwiched between that, a-hem, hot dog roll...:D:D:D Your Mom and Dad DO have a sense of humor!:p
It's a bit of a contradiction in my mind, that a family filled with kids would not have enough time or energy for a fun loving, people loving pup!:confused: But, your first "family's" loss is your FOREVER family's huge gain, for they couldn't have hoped for a more loving best friend and furkid than you, Scooby Doo!:) As your Mommy says, you're a "perfect fit," you and your family, heavenly match!
Hope you're enjoying a super duper, Scooby Dooby like, fun filled Dog of the Day; celebrating to the max with your proud Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa, and all of your pup pals out on the farm; you sure deserve it!
Lots of love and cuddles to you precious Scooby Doo, our very special and most deserving, Dog of the Day!:love::love::love:

lizbud
06-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Hi Scooby Doo, It's very good to meet you today.:love: You look
like you fit right in at your new home complete with dog pals to play with.
You are a handsome boy & look like a real cuddlebug.:) Congratulations
sweetheart, on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.:) Sending
lots of kisses & hugs just for you. xoxoxo Enjoy your special day sweetie.:)

mon
06-21-2011, 04:17 PM
Scooby-doo ? I am speechless cuz you are so unbearably cute! I'm never speachless and now I can't even write Scooby-doo a poem. Excellent dog of the day :love: Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D:D