PDA

View Full Version : My Kitty Girls!

chocolatepuppy
06-18-2011, 10:19 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=388&pictureid=4223
Angel chilling out!:cool: There's water in that bottle and no I was not spraying her with it.;)

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=48&pictureid=4222
Missy, recovering from a UTI and feeling better.:)

luvofallhorses
06-18-2011, 10:25 PM
Beautiful kitty girls! :love: Give them kisses for me, I am so glad Missy is feeling better antibiodics really help. :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-19-2011, 12:27 AM
They both look so relaxed and comfortable in your home.:) I'm glad to hear that Missy is feeling much better. Do they get along? My girls will play with each other but they also hiss and growl at each other. They really are the drama queens of my household.;)

chocolatepuppy
06-19-2011, 08:05 AM
Beautiful kitty girls! :love: Give them kisses for me, I am so glad Missy is feeling better antibiodics really help. :)
Thanks auntie Krista!:D

They both look so relaxed and comfortable in your home.:) I'm glad to hear that Missy is feeling much better. Do they get along? My girls will play with each other but they also hiss and growl at each other. They really are the drama queens of my household.;)

Thanks! When I first brought Angel home, Missy was unsure of her and let her know who was the boss. A few times I've caught Angel pouncing on Missy, not good.:( Then, I used the spray bottle.:o Both cats are laid back and friendly, so I'm hoping we do fine.:)

momcat
06-19-2011, 01:52 PM
Your kitty girls are absolutely gorgeous!!! What great news that Missy is feeling much better now. Both of your girls look so happy and content, they sure know they're loved!

Could I ask you to give each of them some scritchies and lovies from their fan in Trenton? :love: :love: :love: :love:

katladyd
06-19-2011, 02:04 PM
Your kitty girls are so lovely! I keep saying "My next cat will be a sweet little girl kitty" but I always seem to end up with another charming male! Well, next time.. Tell Missy I am glad she is feeling better. UTIs are no fun! Give them both loves from me.:love:

phesina
06-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Awwwww... how sweet and gorgeous and loving they are!!!!!

mrspunkysmom
06-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Aren't they both precious. Lovely pics.

catmandu
06-20-2011, 09:33 AM
What Great Cat Ladies, and they would be such Great Ctas to come home to.
Angel reminds me so muchof my Dear Big Princess who we miss so much.:love::love::love:

lvpets2002
06-20-2011, 12:37 PM
:love: Hello there Adorable Cutie Pies.. great pics thanks

cassiesmom
06-20-2011, 01:19 PM
Your kitty girls are absolutely gorgeous!!! What great news that Missy is feeling much better now. Both of your girls look so happy and content, they sure know they're loved!

Could I ask you to give each of them some scritchies and lovies from their fan in Trenton? :love: :love: :love: :love:

And from their fan in Chicago, too! Your kitty girls are beautiful and they look so content! :love: :love:

chocolatepuppy
06-20-2011, 04:09 PM
Angel and Missy say "thank you all!" :love: