PDA

View Full Version : Thursday #434 Sleep in late!

RICHARD
06-17-2011, 07:04 AM
I had the best sleep I have had in a while, lasgt night.

It's time for an old fashioned Sleep Over in Thursday's.

We can all stay up and tell ghost stories, eat all the food that is bad for us and just misbehave.

I'll bring the cots out of the L&F.

Let the fun begin.

Pinot's Mom
06-17-2011, 07:23 AM
Is it too warm for footie PJ's? I got some butter lover's popcorn! Everybody in?

wombat2u2004
06-17-2011, 07:41 AM
Oh dear...I hope the Orc doesn't freak out when he hears the ghost stories.
He even hides under the bar counter during Halloween.
I'll have a coke Richard, and yeah, I guess a few nuts and popcorn with that would be good. ;)

Lady'sOtherHuman
06-17-2011, 07:50 AM
Is it too warm for footie PJ's? I got some butter lover's popcorn! Everybody in?

It's never too warm for footie pajamas! I'll have some of the popcorn too. I brought stuff for s'mores. Can't have a sleep over without s'mores.

pomtzu
06-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Sleep in late??? - 6:30 (a.m.) is late for me. You all can grab some more ZZZ'z while I fix an artery clogging breakfast. :eek:

Waffles with real butter and dripping with Mrs Butterworth's syrup
Fried eggs
Bacon and sausage links

The smell of all of that cooking should wake you all up! ;)

I'll partake of the popcorn and nuts later..............

Lady's Human
06-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Ummm....

Does the trip to the L+F for the cots count as a ghost story? It should.

smokey the elder
06-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Mmm...waffles. I'll have some coffee with Bailey's, too.

Catty1
06-17-2011, 09:24 AM
pom, I have a jug of real Canadian maple syrup. May I add it to your wonderful breakfast creation?

I am looking forward to hearing my left ventricle clamp shut! :D

pomtzu
06-17-2011, 10:13 AM
Smokey - waffles and coffee with Bailey's?

DONE!

Catty - by all means, bring on the REAL maple syrup. I'll whip up all the rest.
Maybe we could have a port implanted that we could hook a syringe to, to push all this coagulated crap thru our veins and arteries??? :confused::eek::p
Full breakfast coming up........

DONE!

Karen
06-17-2011, 10:24 AM
I'll have some waffles, thanks! And yes, the real maple syrup's the only good stuff - as a native New Englander, never understood how people tolerated the fake stuff! But strawberry jam on warm waffles is also good!

Queen of Poop
06-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Hmmmm, could I get some bacon please and skip the coffee, I'll have a glass of ice and baileys instead! That ought to make the rain, clouds and cold not be so bad today!

lvpets2002
06-17-2011, 12:31 PM
:) Woo Hoo a Slumber Party.. Lets me get Me & Orc's sleeping bags & PJs ready.. Some fruity drinks please..

pomtzu
06-17-2011, 12:33 PM
Nothing like the real thing, eh Karen? I do miss it. We can only get it at some of the bigger farm markets or the Amish country stores - and it's quite expensive. I have to settle for the commercial brands, and Mrs Butterworth's is the best of those.

OK - waffles and the real thing for Karen, and B & B for QOP (along with an order for some nice weather).

We had a beautiful week here this past week - the a.c. has been off all week, but it's heating up again and getting humid today. I just turned it back on before it gets too stuffy in the house.

I'm thinking waffles and ice cream for an afternoon snack........:D
Anyone care to join me????

momoffuzzyfaces
06-18-2011, 05:28 PM
sorry to be late to the party. I was asleep!!! ;) :D

Could I get a rootbeer float please? Hot and humid here so need something cold and refreshing. :love:

Lady'sOtherHuman
06-20-2011, 06:55 AM
I'm thinking waffles and ice cream for an afternoon snack........:D
Anyone care to join me????

Sounds good to me, though I'll be having it for breakfast. I am wiped, could use a little pick-me-up. The oldest of Lady's little humans had an open water swim meet yesterday. We were there all day. Thank goodness for those awnings and sunblock because I'd have been burnt to a crisp otherwise.