PDA

View Full Version : Tucker!

opschick
06-17-2011, 05:32 AM
Oh Tucker thank goodness for your family coming along and rescuing you! What a wonderful home you have with lots of toys and other fur kids! Happy dotd to you sweet boy

Momo
06-17-2011, 09:05 AM
Proof that sometimes the best pets come from shelters! :love:
I love how Tucker fitted right in, and also made the other doggies feel special!
May everyday be DOTD for you, Tucker! :love:

kaycountrygal
06-17-2011, 11:35 AM
Hello Tucker; it's a pleasure to meet you and read about you and the other dogs in the household. You sure did fit in and it sounds as if you have a wonderful home and are loved. You sound sweet and gentle also. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
06-17-2011, 11:37 AM
Hi there Tuckey! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!:)
You most certainly are living proof of the priceless rewards of rescue, sweetheart! Heartfelt thanks to your human sister, and the good folks at Harnett County Animal Shelter, for helping to make your homecoming a reality!

What a precious gem of a pup your family has in you, Tuckey, and what a wonderful best buddy your Aussie sib has in you as well! You two make quite the precious pair!:love: (The photo of you and she, posing side by side, is heart melting!:)) You truly are a miracle pup, Tuckey, having survived homelessness and that frightening bout with parvo! But thankfully you survived, finding your way to the happiest, most loving of forever homes! Now, those sad and scary days are but a distant memory, with nothing but carefree days and happy times awaiting you!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, Mr. T, celebrating to the max with your proud people, your Aussie and Doxie sibbies, and of course, your beloved blue sheep!:) And thanks for the smiles! Meeting you has added a much needed serving of sunshine to my rainy day!:cool:
Lots of love and cuddles to you, precious Tucker, and the entire furry crew! Long and happy life to you!:love::love::love:

GrandChester
06-17-2011, 12:35 PM
Hello Tucker! So glad you are well now and you found a lover/friend in the Aussie!

mon
06-17-2011, 01:43 PM
Tucker is beyond cute! What a great addition to your family :love: Tucker sure is in the right place! :D Have a great weekend,peace and love :D:D:D:p

lizbud
06-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Hello Tucker, What a sweet picture of you as a puppy.:love: You
remind me so much of my dog Smokey at that age.:) I am so happy that
you recovered from that awful disease sweetheart. a sweet boy like you
deserves a happy life with people to love you.:love:Congratulations on
being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you & your pretty fur sis enjoy
your special day of honor. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses for ya.:)

K9karen
06-17-2011, 08:16 PM
Proof that sometimes the best pets come from shelters! :love:
I love how Tucker fitted right in, and also made the other doggies feel special!
May everyday be DOTD for you, Tucker! :love:

What she so beautifully said! OMG! You are so adorable Tucker!
Love the Aussie too! :love::love::love: