PDA

View Full Version : Edwina's Shower

Edwina's Secretary
11-05-2002, 11:27 AM
(No.......she's not getting married!)

On Saturdays I get up very early :eek: to go to an exercise class I like. In fact the class starts at the time I normally roll out of bed.

Last Saturday Edwina and I got up...broke her fast with some turkey and went into the bathroom so I could get dressed without disturbing my still sleeping husband.

My water phobic cat stretched up on her hind legs on the shower door. Odd. So I opened the door for her. She entered...sat down and turned looking at me very intently as if...."Your shower? You are NOT going to the cat show without a shower! What will the other cats say??? I didn't train you right????

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pcc763ffbf9a38ce43ad5b222511dbf40/fd140772.jpg

Get in here!!!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p4484a32d0e311962f9dc7d794dc08003/fd140849.jpg

Once I assured her I would shower AFTER my workout but BEFORE the cat show she was quite relieved!

Cataholic
11-05-2002, 11:52 AM
Ahhhh...Edwina, you have ES so trained! I am glad to see you did not have on a shower cap!!!!:D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-05-2002, 12:09 PM
LOL!!! So glad to see Edwina is on top on things and making sure you do what is important! For one insane minute, I thought Edwina was the one showering. Silly me!!!:D

Randi
11-05-2002, 12:20 PM
Sara, it must have been tempting to turn it on. :D I did once with Fister standing below the shower, he's out there at least of couple of times a day asking us to run water across the floor. :rolleyes: ..........he didn't appreciate it! :D

She looks SO sweet on the last pic! :)

toughCookie
11-05-2002, 12:24 PM
Edwina

you are a cutie! you have to make sure your human doesn't embarrass you at the cat show, those other cats will know she's YOUR human after all, how would you live that down? LOL

Muffin gets in the shower or tub at times too, and just sits there... I think maybe they are trying to figure out what the deal is, "why do those silly humans get in these places?? I must be missing something!":eek: :confused:

11-05-2002, 12:31 PM
What a neat cat you are Edwina !! How clever of you to make sure that your mommy doesn't attend a catshow without having a good washing !!! You wouldn't leave without a good grooming either , would ye ...;)

NoahsMommy
11-05-2002, 01:01 PM
What on earth would mommy do without you Edwinda? Such a helpful girl!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-05-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
What on earth would mommy do without you Edwinda? Such a helpful girl!! :)

Yes, she is such a good helper. I'm sure you might have forgotten about your shower had she not reminded you. ;) :)
In the second picture her tail seems to be "dripping" down the drain. ;) :)

What a cutie. :D

jenluckenbach
11-05-2002, 01:33 PM
Edwina, your face is so expressive, I knew right away what you were trying to say.

wolflady
11-05-2002, 03:22 PM
How cute!! She's doing the "bowling pin" pose! She's as good at that pose as Scooter is! (it helps to be a...ah...little fluffy LOL)

What a good helper Edwina is! LOL

Nice shower! :eek: I love the neutral tones and the tile in the back:D Is it new?

Miss Meow
11-05-2002, 04:22 PM
I love that second picture, it just says, "You are coming into this shower, so don't even try to debate this with me." Her look is priceless :)

kohala
11-05-2002, 10:15 PM
That Edwina is really one great CAT!!!!!!!

Pam
11-05-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
How cute!! She's doing the "bowling pin" pose! :D

LOL! LOL! Karen, what a great description for that pose! My Trevor does it often and his body creates quite an imposing bowling pin. This would be a good picture for the thread "Pet Talk Words That Make You Smile," under Cat General. Several poses are demonstrated there! :D Scooter always makes me laugh. He always has a look on his face like he was just taken by surprise!! :D :D

AdoreMyDogs
11-06-2002, 06:00 AM
Edwina you are too cute. You are so proper, aren't you? :) A girl simply needs a good scrubbing before she should even consider going out in public...especially a cat show!

And my, my, my, what an amazingly beautiful shower! Look, you even have a place to sit down! From the pics I have seen of your house, it looks SOOOOOOOO beautiful!

Vio&Juni
11-06-2002, 06:29 AM
Edwina is a real cutie :)
Yesterday after work I came so frozen, I decided to take a bubble bath. It was meant to improve my mood also, so I took what I like more with me - my cat (Juni), a detective story and some candles. Juni was sitting on the washing machine, right near my head, warming my towel. Suddenly she started meowing with a very cute voice and she was acting like she wanted to come in the bathtub with me. I undestand she likes to be washed, but not that much... :rolleyes: I talked to her, asked her what she wants, couldn't really understand, but she kept pointing with her paw to the water and dipping it in the bubble and water too. Well, she's strange sometime... Maybe she was trying to do her best at keeping me company?

yumyum6970
11-06-2002, 07:05 AM
That is so funny and cute!

gini
11-06-2002, 09:44 AM
Oh, Edwina!!! Where is your shower cap?

Edwina's Secretary
11-06-2002, 01:05 PM
the tile in the back Is it new?

We tore the bathroom down to the 2X4 two years ago and made a small, ineffecient bathroom and an incredibly small useless closet into a nice 1.25 bath. At the time my husband's son worked for a tile store so we got a deal. IF I do it again, I'll go with ceramic tile. This stuff is lovely but TOO high maintenance!

You learn alot when you rehab!

lbaker
11-06-2002, 02:57 PM
When my kids were little and in the tub my RB cat Sunny used to sit along the edge and dip his tail in the water and then shake it:D The kids thought he was more fun than a soaky toy:rolleyes: :p Laurie

kohala
11-06-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
When my kids were little and in the tub my RB cat Sunny used to sit along the edge and dip his tail in the water and then shake it:D The kids thought he was more fun than a soaky toy:rolleyes: :p Laurie

LOL!!!!! BTW - ignore my PM - I mistook your "l" for an "I" and thought you weren't on the list - ahhh, these old eyes!!

krazyaboutkatz
11-06-2002, 10:11 PM
Edwina you've done it again. Your pictures are priceless. :) Sunny has gone into my shower before but not Storm or Pepper. Pepper runs as soon as he see's me turning on the water. :)