PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Ethereal

AvaJoy
06-15-2011, 08:54 AM
My, you are stunning, Ethereal! I could tell you were Arabian and also a stud. Little face, thick neck and looong mane. I'm sure you will win many ribbons in the show ring with your devoted guardian. You share a special bond, especially as he or she was there for you from your birth. Have a wonderful POTD celebration with carrot and apple treats!:)

tatsxxx11
06-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Good morning Ethereal! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What an exquisite pony you are, Ethereal, and so perfectly named, for you truly have an ethereal air about you...The winsome expression of your face, the love I see in those huge, brown of yours, tugs at my heart! My knowledge of horse/pony breeds may be limited, but I know for sure that you are one beautiful, magnificent pony, and the perfect match for your rightfully proud person! What a beautiful bond of love and trust you two have forged, and how blessed you are to have one another!
Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, Ethereal! I hope for you and your person a very special day of celebration, and much success in the show ring/"eventing." But more importantly, I wish for you and your partner a lifetime of shared love and friendship!:)
Love and a big hug to you, beautiful Ethereal!:love::love::love:

MoonandBean
06-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks for sharing your beautiful pony with us! He made me smile :love:

GrandChester
06-15-2011, 12:40 PM
You are a good looking Arabian pony!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-15-2011, 12:42 PM
Ethereal what a gorgeous fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful picture. I bet you will win lots of ribbons. Enjoy your special day to the fullest, ok?

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :D:love:

lvpets2002
06-15-2011, 12:48 PM
:love: Hello Ethereal && your are a Very Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

mon
06-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Ethereal is so manificent!! :love: So happy he is Pet of the day (pet doesn't really suit him though) :rolleyes: Such a fine horse, no wonder you're proud of him :love: Peace and love :D:D:D:D