PDA

View Full Version : is anyone else having this problem!?

COCatMama
11-05-2002, 08:42 AM
My allergies are going BEZERK!! sneezing fit after sneezing fit! and today i have been awake for ten mins and already i have had two big sneezing fits....grrrrrrrrrrrr

ACHOOOO!!!

mugsy
11-05-2002, 08:59 AM
It's that time of year for allergy sufferers. That pollen is flying freely through the air (with the greatest of ease)....
I am fortunate that I don't suffer with allergies, but Mike sure does and so do most of my friends. I'm just plain ol' sick. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

COCatMama
11-05-2002, 10:04 AM
but it's november :( i didn't think pollen is around *now*
crud!
sorry to hear that you are sick!!! get better soon

RockyRoad
11-05-2002, 10:42 AM
Yeah I am an allergy sufferer too. I am allergic to lots of things, encluding dust, which is not good when you take tech. I am allergic to rodents and cats as well but not severely so I can deal with Sally and Floppsy. But around May, April is the worst time for me. November and the wnter and fall is fine with me, another reason to go to Alaska.

neko1
11-05-2002, 11:25 AM
Yep. I am allergic to just about everything and my allergies go from feb. to dec. We just bought an air purifier for the bedroom and I have to use those breathe right strips for my nose just to get a semi decent nights sleep.

COCatMama
11-05-2002, 11:36 AM
I dunno what I am allergic to exactly altho i am suspecting dust is part of it :( a Dr told me I am sensitive to second hand smoke too
:(

NoahsMommy
11-05-2002, 01:17 PM
I don't get too many allergies in the winter....but when it gets windy in the fall...here they come! :(

I take Allegra for my allergies and it works really, really great. Can you take anything for your allergies?

COCatMama
11-05-2002, 03:40 PM
allergy meds are sooooo expensive and if you take them too often they 'stop working' so i avoid using them :(