PDA

View Full Version : Perils of Pinot...continued...

Pinot's Mom
06-12-2011, 09:01 PM
WOW! You are NOT going to believe this!! How do I put up with this???

I was out on a romp with Dad today, right before dinner, and it was JUST incredible! I GOT RAINED ON!! I mean, I'm not just talking a sprinkle here, it was SCARY! I was prancing around the garden, looking really cute, looking the proper huntress, out of NOWHERE these really big drops came down really fast! I went running, not sure where to go, I started for the woods, Daddy yelled that would not be a good idea, I ran back to the house looking madly for Mommy, hid under the chairs on the deck, Mommy FINALLY got to the door and let me in! I was NOT happy! I was WET!!!

Whatever am I going to do with these people??:rolleyes:

I just knew you all would understand...

Purrs, Pinot

krazyaboutkatz
06-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Poor Pinot. All you wanted was to go out for a good romp but instead it sounds like you got a shower instead.:( At least you headed back to the house and your meowmie was able to let you back inside where it's nice and dry. Maybe you need to put on some rain gear the next time the weather looks bad. I bet you'd look cute in a raincoat or even a rainhat.:)

Barbara
06-13-2011, 05:31 AM
Poor Pinot. I cannot understand they weren't waiting for you outside- with a golf umbrella.
I hope you are nice, warm and fluffy again;)

momcat
06-13-2011, 07:37 AM
Hi Pinot,
It sounds like your purrents might need to be retrained. Leaving you out in the rain like that is just not acceptable. I hope you had a nice, soft towel to get dry. Call me on my cell phone so we can discuss your situation in more detail.

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose

Freedom
06-13-2011, 08:28 AM
Oh my, Pinot, that does sound terrible for a kitty of your Regal Highness! We can't imagine such a thing happening. *tail strikes up to the sky, multiple times* How AWFUL!!

Purr, so lovely you got back inside your house, it is lovely to be pampered and cuddled properly. - clowder of 10

Sandie here. Laughing so hard at the image I can't think to write anything more!

Bengalz
06-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Dear Pinot,

I know the feeling:rolleyes: and hope they at least gave you lots of treats and hugs;)

Stay warm my friend, Eve

catmandu
06-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Our Dad has set up little hide aways in the front and backyards for Panther, and the Strays so they do not get wet.
:love::love:
Ithink Your Meowmie needs to put out something so you do not get wet Pinot, after all you are an AwesomeCool Cat.
:love::love:

Randi
06-13-2011, 10:16 AM
Pinot, it's just outrageous - when you finally decide to go and explore a bit, it starts raining! :eek: I take it there's no porch you can hide under?

What I do in such situations is to run straight into the dustbin shed for cover - that is if my mom has forgot to put the door ajar by putting a brick there.

Hope you're warm and dry again. :)

Purrs from your friend,
Fister

astrid
06-13-2011, 12:08 PM
oh Pinot! that sounds terrible! :eek:
I hope you're fine and warm again..next time you should check out the weather forecast before going out :o

Poor Pinot. I cannot understand they weren't waiting for you outside- with a golf umbrella.
I hope you are nice, warm and fluffy again;)

ha ha ha ha... "with a golf umbrella" that was so funny :D

happylabs
06-13-2011, 12:34 PM
The nerve of that darn rain! I hope you demanded to go back outside when it stopped raining. I can sympathize with you dear Pinot. The same thing happened to me last week. It was raining so hard when I got home that I had to run to the door and in seconds I was soaking wet! I hope your purrents dried you off nicely and gave you an especially good treat! :)

Edwina's Secretary
06-13-2011, 12:43 PM
Dear Pinot,

When the weather looks iffy it is best to be prepared!

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg23/EdwinaandEddie/rainhat.jpg

Keeps the headfur looking good...

Advisedly,

Edwina/es

Bengalz
06-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Dear Pinot,

When the weather looks iffy it is best to be prepared!

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg23/EdwinaandEddie/rainhat.jpg

Keeps the headfur looking good...

Advisedly,

Edwina/es

OMG Ms. Edwina you are rockin' the "West Coast wet look" - a true fashion icon:love::D

MoonandBean
06-14-2011, 10:27 AM
Dear Pinot,

You are such a girl!

Love,
Bean

Pinot's Mom
06-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Thank you all so much for your support! I knew you'd understand!!

....Bean, my friend ... SO WHAT I'M A GIRL???

cassiesmom
06-15-2011, 12:15 AM
Dear Pinot,

I have to tell you, I got rained on sometimes when I lived under the people's porch. So I can relate to your experience! It is no fun to get wet. I refuse to go outside, even if there is not a cloud in the sky. Why take a chance? My food lady thinks this is a bad idea and takes me out on the balcony for "fresh air" sometimes. I tolerate this because she usually gives me a kitty treat afterward. Also, sometimes she brings the comb outside and I do like it when she combs me. I can handle that for a few minutes, and then I meow and rush right back indoors. I can get fresh air through a screen, thank you very much!

Purrs, headbumpies and soft mews,
Cassie

Freedom
06-15-2011, 08:19 AM
Oh my, I am SO glad I popped back in to catch Miss Edwina's preparedness photo! :love:

MoonandBean
06-15-2011, 08:51 AM
Pinot,

I'm just sayin...a little rain never bothers me. I'm tuff like that.

Love,
Bean

Pinot's Mom
06-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Love you too, Bean...mwah!:love:

Did I ever tell you Daddy's theme song for me?

"That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls - they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun,
They want to have fun,
They want to have fun.... ":D

This does NOT include getting wet. :rolleyes: