PDA

View Full Version : Adorable crazy eared Mogli!

luvofallhorses
06-11-2011, 07:52 AM
Hi there, Mogli. :) Aren't you a sweet face to wake up to? :love: I hope you enjoy your day sweetheart, I just want to kiss that face of yours. Your ears are so cute and look like they give you character. :) Congruatulations on being the most deserving pup of the day and hope you enjoy your day full of love, extra treats, and laughter. Hugs and kisses to you across the miles sweetie! :love:

mon
06-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Mogli is so cute and lovely I almost stroked out. :love: Perfect Dog of the day and Peace and love :D:D:D:love::love::)

lizbud
06-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Hi Mogli, What a cutie patootie you are baby girl.:love::love: I love
your floppy ears too. They just add to your charm.:) You look so sweet
in the picture with your kitty buddy George. Congratulations sweetheart
on being chosen for honors today as our adorable DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Sending you mucho hugs & kisses & hope you enjoy your special day.:)

chocolatepuppy
06-11-2011, 11:18 PM
You're such a cutie Mogli!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you had a fun day!:D

tatsxxx11
06-12-2011, 06:57 AM
Hi Mogli!
I'm a little late in congratulating you on your awesome honors (4 days w/o an Internet connection:rolleyes::(). But, I never miss a Dog of the Day, and you being ESPECIALLY adorable, I just had to come back and tell you just how ADORABLE you are!!!:D What a fab blend of two beautiful breeds! I'm so in love with those wild and crazy, helicopter ears! hehe And oh, that sweet, beautiful face could melt the hardest and coldest of hearts! You are one happy, much loved pupper, that's for sure (as evidenced by your heart melting photo spread)!:love: I see you truly do have a best fur buddy for life in your kitty sib, George, and that pic of you cuddling with your smilin' stuffie is just the best!:D We're so grateful to your family for going the rescue route, for loving you just as you are, you and George! You kids may be a bit shy, still, but I have a feeling that before long, with all of that love being heaped upon, you and George will be the most confident kids on the block! In the meantime, just enjoy your wonderful life, your devoted family, and all of that unconditional love!!!:love:
Hope you and George both enjoyed a fun Dog of the Day celebration, Mogli...you sure do deserve it!
Love and hugs to you precious, Mogli, and to George too!!!:love::love::love: