PDA

View Full Version : Cute story...

Kirsten
11-05-2002, 07:37 AM
The other day, I was talking on the phone to a friend. While we were talking, she was looking at Luna's website and started listening to the soundfiles of Luna's voice I have there on her page. While she was doing that, her cat Verdi came and jumped onto her desk, then even looked behind her computer to find out where the kitty was that she heard.

I found that so sweet; Luna never pays any attention to her own voice when I play these soundfiles. Also when there's a cat voice on tv she doesn't care (but she's VERY interested in "real life cats"!). But my friend's cat obviously was very interested in what Luna said! :D

Kirsten

Barbara
11-05-2002, 07:54 AM
When Filou and Tigris were younger, they were very interested in TV voices. First they even tried to find the fish or cat or whatever in the TV. Now sometimes they are startled by unusual voices. My husband has many CDs with environmental sounds like frogs or birds. But he had to stop listening to the ones where coyotes and wolves howled because our cats went upstairs under the bed:eek: :eek: :eek:

jenluckenbach
11-05-2002, 01:44 PM
I guess only Verde will know for sure what Luna was saying!!:D

RICHARD
11-06-2002, 07:09 PM
edward loves video games (parasite eve....the main character
makes clicking sounds on the floor as she moves around) and
my airshow tapes. We live under the flight path of the LA county
fire dept's helicopter route. They just added big Blackhawk copters - he runs to to the window to see them.

the other night we were watching a Discovery Channel show on
stealth planes, he sat and watched most of the program until
it was time to eat......

:rolleyes:

Lillycat
11-17-2002, 03:05 PM
darling story....i know people who leave animal planet and other such programs on for their pets......i, of course, leave classical cds on when i go out........;)