PDA

View Full Version : Christmas presents for your cats

Miss Meow
11-05-2002, 03:25 AM
I am thinking of getting name tags for Mini and Jasmine from Bow Wow Meow (try saying that with a mouth full of peanuts ...)

http://pet-tags.com/index.asp

If you select the cat option, you go to the next menu and can play with cat and tag colours.

Do you give Christmas presents for your cats?

toughCookie
11-05-2002, 03:44 AM
I give them presents all the time! not actually for Christmas, though I think I have maybe bought them new toy mice or catnip.
I am going to make stockings for them all this year though... soon in fact. I will post a pic when I have them done...LOL there will be 7 cat stockings put up this year! :eek: :eek: in 2000 when there was just Muffin here, I put up a spare stocking, and in 2001 I put up two of them, one for Muffin and one for Cookie.

do you put up stockings for your pets?

Lillycat
11-05-2002, 04:31 AM
of course the precious little kitties want to be remembered during the holiday times!! i have to dash off to work in a few, but i intend to ck out the catalogue upon my return....have a great day everyone....and greet the sun!

jenluckenbach
11-05-2002, 05:45 AM
Well here's where you all find out how much of a scrooge I am. No I do not give the cats Christmas presents. Sorry. They get stuff all the time, though

neko1
11-05-2002, 06:51 AM
Of course I give my kitties presents! Can't leave them out of all the fun!

11-05-2002, 06:57 AM
Of course they get a present ! All wrapped up just as for the humans !! And of cours , a colourfull long ribbon , because this always ends up to be the favorite toy after all ...
I do not know what to get them yet , they have so much already . Any ideas anyone ??http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/peanuts010.gif

rosethecopycat
11-05-2002, 07:14 AM
Yes, I give them a paw stocking full of toys. But, this being their 2nd Christmas, they have to give up some old toys and donate them to the shelter. Snowy will be having a hard time giving up anything.
I'll never make him give up his purple toy though. He howls (Siamese) through the house looking for it, carries it around and deposits it in new places all the time. That toy has been with him since the first day and was almost tragically lost! One day he put it in a box that had packing peanuts in it. I went to throw out the box, put being a bit of a pack rat, when it comes to nice boxes, I decided to keep it and just throw out the peanuts. Wll, I was dumping them into the bin and out fell the purple toy! :eek: It didn't fall into the bin, it fell at my feet. That is my personal miracle story. :) Now, if Mama goes out for a long day, I usually find that toy by the door. I think, he thinks it makes his Mama come back home. ;)