PDA

View Full Version : It is good to see Georgia taking a stand.

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-04-2002, 11:56 PM
I hope this idea gets enought votes... I will be the first in line to get one!!!
http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/living/1102/05spay.html

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-05-2002, 12:26 PM
Hey Sara, this just reminded me. The other day I stopped at Petco and saw an Illinois plate that had a big PF on it and the license number. I looked closer and it said "Pet Friendly" on the bottom of the plate. I didn't know Illinois had this kind of plate, but now I'll have to look into it and see what I have to do to get one. :) I forgot all about it until I saw this post. Thanks for reminding me. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
11-05-2002, 07:29 PM
awww.... I have never heard of the idea at all untill yesterday.. I think it is a great idea!! I hope the vote passes here.

Lillycat
12-05-2002, 05:28 AM
great idea! every state should utilize this. hope it passes. will you let us know?

Ann
12-05-2002, 10:37 AM
"On average, 274 dogs and cats are put to death in metro Atlanta animal shelters each day."

Is that for real?! Jesus, I so didn't know that... That's awful. I will keep my thumbs crossed for this new law or whatever I should call it.

AmberLee
12-05-2002, 03:56 PM
:o :o :o

I totally forgot to ask/check on what the election results were on this! I am interested, too. How did the vote go, please?

moosmom
12-05-2002, 05:25 PM
Connecticut has this program. I have one of the license plates and REALLY don't want to give it up to register my car in Michigan. But I'm not a resident of CT anymore. :( Once I register my car I won't have to pay taxes on my car every year :D

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-05-2002, 08:14 PM
originally posted by Amberlee
I totally forgot to ask/check on what the election results were on this! I am interested, too. How did the vote go, please?
I asked the lady at the tag office and she said they won't know until January if it passed. Hope it does!!

AmberLee
12-05-2002, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky

I asked the lady at the tag office and she said they won't know until January if it passed. Hope it does!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Now that's one answer I'd never have expected.

Do you mean they aren't sure if the law will be challenged by the courts??

:confused: